It IS the economy stupid

"All Aboard. . .The Cocoa-Puffs Train!" is actually not all that funny. Mitt Romney eats the stuff all the time, and even famously commented on how his wife would matter, in the event of a severe disability.

By Amanda Beland / Foster's Daily Democrat

December 7, 2011

"When Ann Romney was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 1998 her husband, GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney, was by her side, supporting in every way.

'"He told me if I had to be in a wheelchair, that was fine," said Ann Romney yesterday afternoon. "He said if I couldn't cook, then he'd eat cold cereal his whole life."'

That in fact masks the apparent fact: That he does that already!

The liberals easily have a serious problem, here, with home-maker Mitt(?)! If the economy is the problem, like alleged: Then see how the Republican front-runner responds to these types of crises! He also does this at victory laps, being run at NASCAR. It's also a part of his favorite birthday dinner: With Ketchup and lots of brown sugar.

In the face of an economic downturn, then an obesity epidemic is just the right answer at RNC, bastion fortress of stay-at-home mom's(?)! It is at least the answer in the one household: To everything that matters: Cold Cereal!

In fact, a real jobs-making train, Cocoa-Puffs is not(?). . . .dentists excepted, or insulin manufacturers.

At RNC, that is, however, likely considered a step up from Lehman Brothers, or Countrywide Financial!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many knew White Eyes Culture first-hand from original Mascale: "The Loooone White Man! Tune In, and see if he's dead yet(?)!" Now White Crossed-Eyes have way to get squaw involved. . . y'all(?)!)

Forum List

Back