Democrat comic scorches obama again

Lovitz?

Republicans scored a big one

Victoria Jackson is another big SNL alum in the GOP corner....you should be proud

Last edited:
Lovitz highlights the problem of lumping "the rich" all together. Liberals, who abhor racial stereotypes, have no qualms when it comes to painting "the rich" as one entity. "The rich" don't pay their fair share. "The rich" didn't earn their money.

"The rich" pay a lower tax rate than Warren Buffet's secretary.

I find that one particularly hilarious since Warren Buffet's secretary is pulling in $400,000 a year, which makes her a one percenter.

Does she invest some of her income and make any capital gains, you think?

Lovitz is right to be pissed. He can feel the slackers' hands in his pockets.

Last edited:
Pssssssssttttttttttt..... liberal comedians make lots of money... and they don't want to part with any more than we do.... most of them just lack the balls to admit it.

Lovitz highlights the problem of lumping "the rich" all together. Liberals, who abhor racial stereotypes, have no qualms when it comes to painting "the rich" as one entity. "The rich" don't pay their fair share. "The rich" didn't earn their money.

I find that one particularly hilarious since Warren Buffet's secretary is pulling in $400,000 a year, which makes her a one percenter.

I wrote a thread on the deceit with that one
Obama is fooling no-one
A vote for BHO is either made by a radical left winger or some-one who will not admit a mistake
I think come Nov Romney wins huge

Obama is fooling no-one
A vote for BHO is either made by a radical left winger or some-one who will not admit a mistake

The Dems are working very hard to steal this coming election through the ballot box as well as through the use of societal unrest. Form a mental picture of the unrest following the last Russian election, add to that the unrest following the Iranian election and multiply that times ten. The world sent emissaries to the United States to observe how effectively the Americans were killing each other during the last Civil War. There's another learning experience coming for them shortly.

Obama is fooling no-one

The Dems are working very hard to steal this coming election through the ballot box as well as through the use of societal unrest. Form a mental picture of the unrest following the last Russian election, add to that the unrest following the Iranian election and multiply that times ten. The world sent emissaries to the United States to observe how effectively the Americans were killing each other during the last Civil War. There's another learning experience coming for them shortly.

Form the job creation lies to the inheriting debt lies BHO has proved beyond a shadow that what ever takes to win re-election, he will do
I hope your wrong, but Sarasota was a non event for every-one but Martins family and
Georges family
Look at it a week later

Emphasizing bitter's point,if for whatever ungodly reason thiselection is rigged forobama to win,see how many homemade militias are created.

Regardless of people,here in south Georgia and Florida only illegals,Pakistan,and welfare recepients want Obama.

Democrat comic scorches Obama again

I applaud the man
Its time for the rest of you Liberals to call the man out

W1020.jpg

Regardless of people,here in south Georgia and Florida only illegals,Pakistan,and welfare recepients want Obama.

I really feel that BHO wins 19 states and Romney wins 31, maybe worse than that

You look at the 00 election in which GWB won 30 out of the 50 states

I know so many people that voted for BHO in Florida in 08 that hate him today with a passion
He lied to them

people in the real world are hurting and no spin in the world can un do that fact

I really feel that BHO wins 19 states and Romney wins 31, maybe worse than that

You look at the 00 election in which GWB won 30 out of the 50 states

I know so many people that voted for BHO in Florida in 08 that hate him today with a passion
He lied to them

people in the real world are hurting and no spin in the world can un do that fact

Obama currently has a big lead in electoral votes and is leading in the majority of swing states

Obama will get at least 325 Electoral Votes

Oh, that's hilarious. he's angry because Obama said, "The rich don’t pay their taxes?"

Only Obama never said that. He was talking about the rich that don't pay their "fair share". You know. Unemployed rich who make 20 million a year and only pay 13.9% in taxes and they keep their money in Swiss bank accounts and the Cayman Islands. Hmmm, who could that be? What Republican would do those things? Hint: his family pet ran away in fear and terror after being horribly abused.

Dems aren't lumping the Rich all together, of course. There are patriotic, reasonable, compassionate DEM rich, and greedy, polluting, oblivious Pub rich. OBVIOUSLY.

Finally, something we can both agree on.

But Republicans do lump all poor together. We can agree on that too, right?

Forum List

Back