Biden to Juice The Economy

A former Trump administration official predicted the Federal Reserve would cut interest rates in 2024 to “juice the economy” before the election.
You mean the way Trump has said he would pressure the Fed to "juice the economy" if he is re-elected?

Former President Donald Trump complained that interest rates are too high and indicated that if he gets another term in office, he might pressure Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell to loosen monetary policy.

In an interview set to air Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Trump also hinted that he would at least consider removing Powell.

“Interest rates are very high. They’re too high. People can’t buy homes. They can’t do anything. I mean, they can’t borrow money,” Trump told MTP host Kristen Welker during her premiere on the long-running talk show. Welker replaces Chuck Todd, who hosted his final show last week.

Biden, as he should, has let the Fed do its work without trying to pressure them to do anything.

That is the rate of inflation you moron. When it levels out, the rate has leveled out. If you integrate the rate across time, you see how much prices have gone up. And they've gone way up.

I really don't give a flying fuck what you call it.

70% of America says it's struggling with the higher prices even though your vaunted "rate" has reduced.

Suck on it.
First I wanna say I'm sorry you are having difficulty in the current economy and I hope things turn around for you soon.

Second, you just said what I did so I appreciate you confirming I'm correct even though you don't seem to understand the terminology.

Biden flooding the country with WELFARE DEPENDENTS and American homeless be dammed.
Biden printing money like a drunk sailor in a cat house and its driving inflation to the moon and prices SKYHIGH.
Biden creates new jobs,,,,YES DOORDASHING.
Biden trying to start a proxy war with Russia in Ukraine.
Biden imports millions of WORKERS THAT ARE GOING TO WORK CHEAPER THAN AMERICANS.

Uh heh heh vote for me because I represent the little man !!!!!! The Left is silent on these issues.

And prices are way above pre-covid.

Keep laying out the bullshit. Almost nobody takes you seriously. The few who do are as stupid as you expect them to be.

Stupid smoke screen for our demntia-in-chief stutterf**ck.
Whining about past inflation is one of the dumbest things you can do.

When inflation comes down to “normal” level, wages catch up and SOME prices (that were artificially inflated like gas) come down.
We’re already seeing that happen.

Demanding that all prices drop (deflation) is stupid. Deflation is really really bad for an economy

Biden creates new jobs,,,,YES DOORDASHING.
Official statistics from the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics show that manufacturing employment has risen by 789,000 since Biden took office in January 2021. That qualifies as "close to 800,000."

Forum List

Back