US adds 216,000 jobs in December as stronger than expected rise caps robust year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Another great month for America and its economy. Real people getting real jobs and a better life. I dont understand why he doesnt make more of his success.
In the Uk our wretched PM is forced to invent claims that he has achieved anything. We watch as the US economy powers into the future..
Meanwhile as Joe posts success the GOP announces more enquiries into Hunter Biden. That will make life better for Americans.
I expect the biased trump mod will find a reason to dump this thread.

Far too complex for simple Troll Turdy Tainted . The report is awful
----the jobs print from 10 of the past 11 months has been revised lower! Why? So that the White House can take credit for a strong number (one which also sparks algorithmic buying in the market) only to quietly revise it lower , one and two months later when nobody is looking.

But that's just the start. Next we turn to the numbers behind the headline job prints which were rather terrible: the monthly nonfarm payrolls (from the Establishment Survey) may have been weak at 216K but the far more accurate Household Survey showed that the number of Employed workers actually collapsed by an unprecedented 683K, the biggest drop since the US economy was shutdown by covid!

Even scarier, while the monthly grind higher in the payrolls number (pulled from the far less accurate Establishment Survey) means that US jobs hit a record high every month with bizarre consistency and in December this was certainly the case, the total nonfarm employment number rose to an all time high 157.232 million, the abovementioned collapse in US Employment (per Household survey) meant that there were only 161.183 million employed people in the US, the lowest since June, with the now traditional divergence between these two surveys glaringly obvious in the chart below.
--------

Part of a report from a real news source , Zero Hedge , NOW

Another great month for America and its economy. Real people getting real jobs and a better life. I dont understand why he doesnt make more of his success.
In the Uk our wretched PM is forced to invent claims that he has achieved anything. We watch as the US economy powers into the future..
Meanwhile as Joe posts success the GOP announces more enquiries into Hunter Biden. That will make life better for Americans.
The bulk of these jobs are government jobs. Private sector is still doing horribly.

But hey, just keep printing money I’m sure it will all work out.

This is due to the prank America's government is playing on the people Tommy. Jobs that used to pay a living wage are being eliminated en mass and are being replaced by MacD's and the service industry.

Of course unemployment is dropping, when one job at $4 bucks is replaced with 3 jobs at 12.50........... or less.

This is clearly the reason for the discontent of Americans, as we witness on this board. And of course the reason for the coup attempt by ordinary Americans who were conned into believing in Trump. A corporate shyster who was obviously another enemy of the people.

Gooo Trump![/B]

were all the illegals factored in?
After all if they're factored in the census then they should be factored in unemployment

^^^This is what having a Republican congress does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back