Joe Biden Releases First Campaign Ad of 2024: Calls Millions of Americans “Extremists” with Images of Trump Supporters

Biden's version of " democracy " is a one party, totalitarian police state and anyone that challenges the regime is an extremist.
(1) In 2016, a certain lady called millions of Americans "deplorables."

(2) In 2024, our president calls millions of Americans "extremists."

I wonder if the gentleman will come to regret his language as did that lady?

Calling people names does not make a difference. That election was stolen. In my life I never saw anyone who ran for office not campaign and win an election. There is proof enough of using the mail in allots as the way to do it and with questionable voting machines to pad it even more. Many involved in this deception seemed to be women who believe themselves the guardians of the realm. There is enough proof in some areas that this is a national epidemic. I thought this for decades at least in local elections. Most people come to this nation from oppression over a couple of centuries. They had to be coerced into doing what we are. In the past men died for women. A growing percentage will not anymore. The elitists did their agendas well to destroy the west.
All that crap has been proven to be bullshit. If you can't accept reality, then you are in fact a big baby.

Biden said he's going into full "Hitler Mode" against Trump and the MAGA supporters.

In 2020 he said that?

I only saw some riot footage. I never saw any footage of "insurrection".

Same here.

SO how do you explain kicking off his campaign with an ad that is entirely composed of hate and fear and demonizing half of the country?

It seems like Hitler is his idol.

What happened on Oct. 7 in the middle east is what insurrections look like. Although it could be called something different. To you Progs this is a joke. Starvation, want and desperation is our future. All of this talk of social ism and no words from Progs about living off of foreign slaves to make our products. And the smarter nations are becoming more powerful from it.

(1) In 2016, a certain lady called millions of Americans "deplorables."

(2) In 2024, our president calls millions of Americans "extremists."

I wonder if the gentleman will come to regret his language as did that lady?
If you don't support the "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it", you might not be a deplorable person.

If you don't support Benedict Donald's unconstitutional, fraudulent, and violent effort to remain in power, you might not be an extremist.

Maybe Nazis isn't so far off. See post #48 in this thread.
I have no desire to see the United States take over the world. I am opposed to our getting involved in dirty little wars in far off places so our military industrial complex can make big profits.

I do not believe that any race is superior to any other.

I do not believe Jews should be sent to gas chambers or slaughtered by terrorists.

I am more of a DeSantis supporter than a Trump supporter but will definitely vote for any Republican candidate including Trump over Joe Biden or Kamala Harris.

I don’t even have a Swastica tattoo or own a SS skull ring.

1704488541042.jpeg

The original Americans were overcome, beaten and defeated. They live on reservations now.
The "original Americans" were black, white and brown. This notion that Demmocrats hate white people is as stupid and assinine as YOU are, you lazy loser.

Why are you here posting night and day. Who are you working for?

Shut up, foreigner.

No one cares about your foreign opinion.

I would tell you to go suck Turdeau but he's a pansy.

That's a flat out bullshit lie. The courts and the American people say otherwise.

Shut, foreigner. You don't speak for America.

Go away.

So Americans weren't supposed to protest the stolen election?
Democrats protest by burning churches.

Biden's version of " democracy " is a one party, totalitarian police state and anyone that challenges the regime is an extremist.

Earlier:
Joe Biden calls for healing, unity in first speech as US president-elect.
Biden pledges not to divide, but to unify, and not to see red states and blue states, but to only see the United States Nov.8, 2020

“The integrity of our elections remains intact,” said Biden. “Now it is time to turn the page, to unite, to heal.”
Dec.14, 2020
/////////////////////////////

Does this new attack on Americans mean he is a lying dog faced pony soldier?

If you don't want video of MAGA insurrectionists being used in a campaign ad, then don't attempt an insurrection.
8bu9ub.jpg

Forum List

Back