It is September 11th......

that is it......the fallen....these were people who went to work that day and had the misfortune to die in a terrorist attack...why dont we do this for ok city....which has been mostly forgotten

but hell lets spend 60 million a year to do what?

i just dont get why people think 9/11 is the be all and end all....what makes it so different from ok city?

domestic vs foreign

There aren't 1.3 billion Tim McVeighs out there.

It's pretty simple, really.

that is it......the fallen....these were people who went to work that day and had the misfortune to die in a terrorist attack...why dont we do this for ok city....which has been mostly forgotten

i just dont get why people think 9/11 is the be all and end all....what makes it so different from ok city?

domestic vs foreign

i think it's the sheer number of people who died. but if you ask me, it should be a moment of silence and respect for the dead... and that's it.

terrorists love seeing their victims wallow. piss them off... go for a picnic...ride a bicycle... go out to dinner... be normal.

that is how you mess them up.

Sorry.........you are mistaken. Nothing out of the ordinary.

No, no he isn't.

9/11 was planned starting in 1996, with flight training in Texas, that was flagged to the Clinton DOJ - who promptly did not a damned thing - even though the WTC had already been hit on Clinton's watch.

I believe Bill Clinton's word on this matter. He did everything in his power to get Bin Laden. George Bush ignored a warning regarding the actual attack. You lose. We all lost. Thecn W made us lose some fucking more.

9/11 means something else in south Kurdistan (KRG). It's the day Mustafa Barzani, 1961 took up arms against Saddam.

A2gzjMKCYAAGK3G.jpg

domestic vs foreign

i think it's the sheer number of people who died. but if you ask me, it should be a moment of silence and respect for the dead... and that's it.

terrorists love seeing their victims wallow. piss them off... go for a picnic...ride a bicycle... go out to dinner... be normal.

Go shit on yourself and then wallow in it. You're a waste of human life and a despicable piece of shit. STFU, you haven't a bit of shame or respect for the dead.

The act or an instance of wallowing...
1. A condition of degradation

2. To luxuriate; revel

People mourning and missing their loved ones is "wallowing" to this nitwit.

Yesterday, 11:15 PM jillian
Princess j-mod
Member #3135
Thanked 8,042 Times in 5,436 Posts

Quote: Originally Posted by mudwhistle
What happened 11 years ago tomorrow?

i hate the annual wallowing

ORIGINAL LINK:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/245951-can-anyone-tell-me-what-tomorrow-is-2.html

Last edited:
Historically 9/11 will go down as one of the greatest of Islamic victories. They brought down a seat of power and built a mosque in its place. They named that mosque Cordoba. The defeat they suffered when they were driven out of Andulusia has now been repaid with victory.

domestic vs foreign

Go shit on yourself and then wallow in it. You're a waste of human life and a despicable piece of shit. STFU, you haven't a bit of shame or respect for the dead.

Look at this dummy get upset. More fun than a man should be allowed to have.

Sorry.........you are mistaken. Nothing out of the ordinary.

No, no he isn't.

9/11 was planned starting in 1996, with flight training in Texas, that was flagged to the Clinton DOJ - who promptly did not a damned thing - even though the WTC had already been hit on Clinton's watch.

I believe Bill Clinton's word on this matter. He did everything in his power to get Bin Laden. George Bush ignored a warning regarding the actual attack. You lose. We all lost. Thecn W made us lose some fucking more.

Is lying really necessary when there is plenty of legitimate criticism?

ahh yes the country is remembering their fallen and the libs are pimping their god. sounds legit.

I believe Bill Clinton's word on this matter.

Look, you're a partisan hack. You say what you think will promote your shameful party with zero regard for the facts.

He did everything in his power to get Bin Laden.

Oh, Clinton did but Bush didn't - is that it, hack?

Well, the fact is that the Clinton DOJ dropped the ball on the reports of terrorists training to fly 757 commercial aircraft. No investigation was made even though the flight school reported .

{On several occasion between 1996 and 1999, future 9/11 hijacker Hani Hanjour attends flight schools in Arizona (see October 1996-December 1997 and 1998). The 9/11 Commission will later note, “It is clear that when Hanjour lived in Arizona in the 1990s, he associated with several individuals who have been the subject of counterterrorism investigations.” Some of the time, he is accompanied by two friends, Bandar Al Hazmi and Rayed Abdullah. Al Hazmi and Abdullah have been friends with each other in high school in Saudi Arabia, but it is not known if either knew Hanjour before moving to the US. Al Hazmi and Hanjour are roommates for a time. Al Hazmi will finish his training and leave the US for the last time in January 2000 (he apparently will be interviewed overseas in 2004). }

http://www.historycommons.org/timel...light_training&timeline=complete_911_timeline

George Bush ignored a warning regarding the actual attack.

Again, you're a hack with zero integrity.

"Bin Laden determined to attack" isn't a warning, fucktard. It offers ZERO actionable information.

You know it, but have no integrity, so attack the opposition party.

You lose. We all lost. Thecn W made us lose some fucking more.

You sir, are a pile of shit. A partisan hack willing to piss on the graves of fallen Americans to promote your party's agenda.

and, and, and................................GM is alive !!!!!!!!!!

For those who enjoy slogans geared toward the cerebrally constrained............

Forum List

Back