It is September 11th......

...........do you know where Osama Bin laden is?

Yes. Yes we do.

Can anyone prove that he's dead? Hey, if you want to play a prick over this, I'll be more than happy to play the devil's advocate.

Where's his body?

And don't tell me the Pentagon doesn't play games. Not a conspiracy theory whatsoever. Recently released document proved that the US military covered up for Stalin's murder of 22,000 Polish officers for Roosevelt.

They blamed the Germans when all along it was the Russians that killed and may I repeat the number 22,000 Polish officers.

seek help

...........do you know where Osama Bin laden is?

Yes. Yes we do.

Yes, fortunately the planners of 9/11 like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and others were apprehended and Al Qaeda's bases were destroyed by the US under President George W. Bush.

who also took the opportunity to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9/11...

and killed an equal number of americans in doing so.

Yes jihadi terrorism was succesfully fought in Iraq. Would you have preferred to fight jihadi terrorists in US streets?

What kind of POS starts a thread about 9/11 for no other purpose but to tout Obama and does it on 9/11?

someone who spams the board with nonsense all day like you do, shouldn't really comment on other people's threads.

feel free to ignore his thread.

I believe I addressed you elsewhere but it takes a POS like you to recognize another POS like yourself. As to me spamming, I'll put my posts up against your trolling ones anyday.

Now STFU because you are dumber than dirt and never have anything to say that's worth reading. Stick to two word replies. Here's one for you: FUCK YOURSELF!

Last edited:
Nutters are really butthurt by the fact that they cannot use foreign threats to instill fear in low info voters any more. The democratic party has proven to have much better outcomes in that regard.

Your nominated dummy thinks Russia is our greatest enemy. That should scare you.

Yes, fortunately the planners of 9/11 like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and others were apprehended and Al Qaeda's bases were destroyed by the US under President George W. Bush.

who also took the opportunity to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9/11...

Yes jihadi terrorism was succesfully fought in Iraq. Would you have preferred to fight jihadi terrorists in US streets?

jihadi terrorism was successfully brought to iraq.

How sick do you have to be to use the deaths of Americans on a solemn day to further advance your agenda.. Talk about SLIME, BENEATH CONTEMPT. The Anti-God party are bottom dwellers and will stoop to any level, tell any lie, use anyone including the hallowed deaths of Americans in order to maintain power. SICK FUCKS!

You need not reply to her. She is one of, if not the least credible poster here.

Nutters are really butthurt by the fact that they cannot use foreign threats to instill fear in low info voters any more. The democratic party has proven to have much better outcomes in that regard.

Your nominated dummy thinks Russia is our greatest enemy. That should scare you.

Fact is that you hace aligned yourself with conspiracy nuts and anti-US haters by claiming the US "allowed" 9/11 to happen.

What kind of POS starts a thread about 9/11 for no other purpose but to tout Obama and does it on 9/11?

someone who spams the board with nonsense all day like you do, shouldn't really comment on other people's threads.

I believe I addressed you elsewhere but it takes a POS like you to recognize another POS like yourself. As to me spamming, I'll put my posts up against your trolling ones anyday.

Now STFU because you are dumber than dirt and never have anything to say that's worth reading. Stick to two word replies. Here's one for you: FUCK YOURSELF!

True.. She's a lowlife sniveling snot.. I nicknamed her Hagitha long ago.. Feel free to use it :)

How sick do you have to be to use the deaths of Americans on a solemn day to further advance your agenda.. Talk about SLIME, BENEATH CONTEMPT. The Anti-God party are bottom dwellers and will stoop to any level, tell any lie, use anyone including the hallowed deaths of Americans in order to maintain power. SICK FUCKS!

That's jillian. She calls those that remember 9/11 and it's victims...wallowing.

She's lower than dogshit in the gutter.

jihadi terrorism was successfully brought to iraq.

Indeed, the attempt to install a free, open and democratic regime in the heart of the Arabic world could not but be a provocation to Al Qaeda. That's why they sent the bulk of their jihadi terrorist recruits there.

That's jillian. She calls those that remember 9/11 and it's victims...wallowing.

you are a liar.

True.. She's a lowlife sniveling snot.. I nicknamed her Hagitha long ago.. Feel free to use it :)

There's some really despicable people here but she's the worst. She can't even put a sentence together. She posts in snarky soundbytes and the really sad part is that she thinks she's actually clever.

Fact is that you hace aligned yourself with conspiracy nuts and anti-US haters by claiming the US "allowed" 9/11 to happen.

Incorrect. You latched onto the word I used.....but not the meaning of my words. Typical of a nutter.

You are sad that Bush ignored the warnings. He allowed it with his incompetence. He didn't do it.

Nice try.

Incorrect. You latched onto the word I used.....but not the meaning of my words. Typical of a nutter.

You are sad that Bush ignored the warnings. He allowed it with his incompetence. He didn't do it.

Nice try.

THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL FOOTBALL ASSHOLE. Both Boooooosh and Clinton ignored warning signs.. BOTH SIDES failed but I'm sure did the best they could at the time. THIS IS NOT ABOUT POLITICS.. This is about the deaths of Americans who were slaughtered for simply going to work by an enemy that will stop at nothing to destroy this country. GET IT!?

you are a liar.

Am I?

jillian Princess j-mod
Member #3135
Thanked 8,040 Times in 5,435 Posts

maybe where you live.

i hate the annual wallowing __________________

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/245951-can-anyone-tell-me-what-tomorrow-is.html

Now go fuck yourself asshole!

Nice try.

Nice try to weasel out of your own words idiot. You wrote that the US President allowed 9/11 to happen. You are dirt.

Forum List

Back