The Children Are Our Future

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
If the U.S. hadn't spent this entire century slaughtering people in the Middle East I bet this wouldn't be the case.

Who came to America to murder?

Muslims from the ME.
Why did they do that? That's probably what kids today are wondering, and they have access to the internet so the answer can't be censored. If we continue funding slaughter across the Middle East, the 10% number will probably grow.

Why did they do that? That's probably what kids today are wondering, and they have access to the internet so the answer can't be censored. If we continue funding slaughter across the Middle East, the 10% number will probably grow.
Biden has given billions to Iran which is behind terror attacks around the world. I see your point.

When liberals took over the education system. This type of crap began.
Wouldn't have mattered. I was as dumb when I got out as I was when I went in. I knew how to do ratios, but I was totally unprepared for life.

Biden has given billions to Iran which is behind terror attacks around the world. I see your point.
And Trump gave billions and weapons to countries like Qatar, which funds and arms Hamas. He also let Iran keep their Iran deal money while lifting any responsibilities that were placed on them under the terms of the deal. 3D chess right there.

Yes, they took God out back in the 60's? The education system has been going down ever since
Time worshiping a fictional being takes away from time learning about things. You live in a world of technological marvels all created after the 60's :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back