It is September 11th......

Don't try to fool anyone here who can read your blathering praise and it's implication. You sought to use a national tragedy for political gain.. That makes you a scumbag, whore.. Wear it, you certainly earned it. Your kind is slimey.. go ooze back beneath your rock and take Hagitha with you.

This is what he does. He wanted to know my height and weight and my address the other day. When I called him out on it, he denied it and tried to say that I was calling him out. I asked him to give me his first...naturally I never received it. :lol::lol:

He's lucky I didn't have his ass thrown off the baord for making threats.

if we are very quiet, they might start mating. shhhhhh

Still "smarting" from looking like an idiot by calling me a liar?

What's quiet is your lack of a reply when you were made to look like the imbecile that you are.

This is what he does. He wanted to know my height and weight and my address the other day. When I called him out on it, he denied it and tried to say that I was calling him out. I asked him to give me his first...naturally I never received it. :lol::lol:

if we are very quiet, they might start mating. shhhhhh

Still "smarting" from looking like an idiot by calling me a liar?

What's quiet is your lack of a reply when you were made to look like the imbecile that you are.

you are a liar, and a dumb liar on top.

i read what jillian wrote.

that's why i called you a liar, liar.

Congratulations. You have fallen lower in my estimation than anybody else on this forum (and there is stiff competition).

LoneLaugher is the new TruthMatters on the board!

Do Over! :lol:

Screw U Lone

Do Over Again! :lol:

Screw U Lone

That's why I put him on ignore. You give him your attention no matter how negative it may be and he'll persist with his childishness all day.

Better off ignoring him.

LoneLaugher is the new TruthMatters on the board!

Do Over! :lol:

Screw U Lone

Do Over Again! :lol:

Screw U Lone

That's why I put him on ignore. You give him your attention no matter how negative it may be and he'll persist with his childishness all day.

Better off ignoring him.

After seeing threads and post by the moron.. I thought it was an uptight bitch with no hope of getting a man. If not Lone must be a gay whiner who still can't get a man.

Yep. Been 11 years since the US and Israel attacked the twin towers and pentagon under the guise of terrorists to get us into 2 wars that have cost thousands of soldiers lives and probably close to 1 million civilian deaths.

Yep. Been 11 years since the US and Israel attacked the twin towers and pentagon under the guise of terrorists to get us into 2 wars that have cost thousands of soldiers lives and probably close to 1 million civilian deaths.

I knew you were fucked in the head.. this proves it.

And in the ass! :eusa_shhh: He - She Lone is gay.

No Birth Certificate No College transcripts Two Social Security numbers, Who the fuck is this asshole anyway?

Last edited:

Opinions opinions.You enjoy swallowing all that government official jizz. Oh and don't worry the camps are just for your protection as well as the 2nd amendment being taken away oh and those shots are not to control you but to keep you safe as well.Good government sheeple.

Opinions opinions.You enjoy swallowing all that government official jizz. Oh and don't worry the camps are just for your protection as well as the 2nd amendment being taken away oh and those shots are not to control you but to keep you safe as well.Good government sheeple.

Geez, I agree with this post.. I can't stand Liberals ideals.

I'm thinking 9-11 was non-partisan. The US was attacked, not the Dems, not the Republicans but Americans. People died, Americans and non-Americans.

What do you think "We will never forget" means?? I guess we should just quit wallowing in Pearl Harbor, the Jewish people should just quit wallowing in the Holocaust, the Kurds have no reason to wallow in the fact that Saddam Hussein killed their people for no reason.

Yea, WE WILL NEVER FORGET.............means just what it says!! RIP all of those who's lives were lost.

I always kept this story bookmarked.

Six Years After Sept. 11, a Town Mourns - ABC News

"Outside of Middletown, some have questioned the usefulness of routinely eulogizing the dead every Sept. 11. The New York Times published a front-page article last Sunday entitled, "As 9/11 Draws Near, a Debate Rises: How Much Tribute Is Enough?"

"But here, there is no such debate."

"Everyone here is more aware of the fragility of life since Sept. 11. We know more than a lot of other communities just how precious what we have is."

Why did we all of a sudden become infidels.. Because Clinton got elected and walk away from what we agreed on with the Afghans after the war they fought with with Russia.

Fucking Clinton is the Enemy. Obama's Boss. He also started the whole going to China thing too, after all China did fund his campaigns.

Let's not get into an Obama vs. Bush vs. Clinton on this day. I am thankful to the Military, Law Enforcement, and Intel communities that slapped the politicians into some sense over the past 11 years so that a good intel infrastructure could be built, Al Qaeda and other terror groups are on the run, and that Saddam Hussein and his sons are dead, Osama bin Laden is dead, Kalid Sheik Mohammed was apprehended.

We can resume arguing and fingering tomorrow.

Let's not get into an Obama vs. Bush vs. Clinton on this day. I am thankful to the Military, Law Enforcement, and Intel communities that slapped the politicians into some sense over the past 11 years so that a good intel infrastructure could be built, Al Qaeda and other terror groups are on the run, and that Saddam Hussein and his sons are dead, Osama bin Laden is dead, Kalid Sheik Mohammed was apprehended.

We can resume arguing and fingering tomorrow.

What? No fingering either?

And............you seem upset that I started a thread celebrating the death of the guy who did it. Aren't you a complex creature.

Don't try to fool anyone here who can read your blathering praise and it's implication. You sought to use a national tragedy for political gain.. That makes you a scumbag, whore.. Wear it, you certainly earned it. Your kind is slimey.. go ooze back beneath your rock and take Hagitha with you.

I never threatened you, shorty. If I did, please post the comment here.

Forum List

Back