It is September 11th......

That's jillian. She calls those that remember 9/11 and it's victims...wallowing.

She's lower than dogshit in the gutter.

you are a liar.

Am I?

jillian Princess j-mod
Member #3135
Thanked 8,040 Times in 5,435 Posts

maybe where you live.

i hate the annual wallowing __________________

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/245951-can-anyone-tell-me-what-tomorrow-is.html

Now go fuck yourself asshole!

Wow.. She's true to form-- a disgusting lowlife. You liberals are shameful.. you disgust me. Your contempt for this country and your own fallen countrymen borders deranged and is twisted and sick.

That's jillian. She calls those that remember 9/11 and it's victims...wallowing.

She's lower than dogshit in the gutter.

you are a liar.

Am I?

jillian Princess j-mod
Member #3135
Thanked 8,040 Times in 5,435 Posts

maybe where you live.

i hate the annual wallowing __________________

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/245951-can-anyone-tell-me-what-tomorrow-is.html

Now go fuck yourself asshole!

yes, you are a liar.

Fact is that you hace aligned yourself with conspiracy nuts and anti-US haters by claiming the US "allowed" 9/11 to happen.

Incorrect. You latched onto the word I used.....but not the meaning of my words. Typical of a nutter.

You are sad that Bush ignored the warnings. He allowed it with his incompetence. He didn't do it.

Nice try.

THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL FOOTBALL ASSHOLE. Both Boooooosh and Clinton ignored warning signs.. BOTH SIDES failed but I'm sure did the best they could at the time. THIS IS NOT ABOUT POLITICS.. This is about the deaths of Americans who were slaughtered for simply going to work by an enemy that will stop at nothing to destroy this country. GET IT!?

And............you seem upset that I started a thread celebrating the death of the guy who did it. Aren't you a complex creature.

Fact is that you hace aligned yourself with conspiracy nuts and anti-US haters by claiming the US "allowed" 9/11 to happen.

Incorrect. You latched onto the word I used.....but not the meaning of my words. Typical of a nutter.

You are sad that Bush ignored the warnings. He allowed it with his incompetence. He didn't do it.

Nice try.

Nice try to weasel out of your own words idiot. You wrote that the US President allowed 9/11 to happen. You are dirt.

Did I try to weasel out of my own words by using the same words?

You are really, really, smart.

Bush failed before the attack. He failed after the attack.

Congratulations. You have fallen lower in my estimation than anybody else on this forum (and there is stiff competition).

LoneLaugher is the new TruthMatters on the board!

I put him on ignore. I then took him off to give him another look. He proved to me why I had him on ignore in the 1st place. He's back on.

He likes to physically threaten people and then when you call him out on it, he denies it and runs like a little shit. He's one of those tough guys...hiding behind the safety of his keyboard.

Nice try.

THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL FOOTBALL ASSHOLE. Both Boooooosh and Clinton ignored warning signs.. BOTH SIDES failed but I'm sure did the best they could at the time. THIS IS NOT ABOUT POLITICS.. This is about the deaths of Americans who were slaughtered for simply going to work by an enemy that will stop at nothing to destroy this country. GET IT!?

And............you seem upset that I started a thread celebrating the death of the guy who did it. Aren't you a complex creature.

Don't try to fool anyone here who can read your blathering praise and it's implication. You sought to use a national tragedy for political gain.. That makes you a scumbag, whore.. Wear it, you certainly earned it. Your kind is slimey.. go ooze back beneath your rock and take Hagitha with you.

Nice try.

The "principal architect" of the 9/11 attack, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, was captured in March 2003 idiot.

Nutters are really butthurt by the fact that they cannot use foreign threats to instill fear in low info voters any more. The democratic party has proven to have much better outcomes in that regard.

Your nominated dummy thinks Russia is our greatest enemy. That should scare you.

Exactly.
:eusa_clap:

They're reading the names in New York City. I don't think that's wallowing.

Congratulations. You have fallen lower in my estimation than anybody else on this forum (and there is stiff competition).

I put him on ignore. I then took him off to give him another look. He proved to me why I had him on ignore in the 1st place. He's back on.

He likes to physically threaten people and then when you call him out on it, he denies it and runs like a little shit. He's one of those tough guys...hiding behind the safety of his keyboard.

Since when do I threaten people? You're a fucking loser.

I'm no runner sport.

Don't try to fool anyone here who can read your blathering praise and it's implication. You sought to use a national tragedy for political gain.. That makes you a scumbag, whore.. Wear it, you certainly earned it. Your kind is slimey.. go ooze back beneath your rock and take Hagitha with you.

This is what he does. He wanted to know my height and weight and my address the other day. When I called him out on it, he denied it and tried to say that I was calling him out. I asked him to give me his first...naturally I never received it. :lol::lol:

He's lucky I didn't have his ass thrown off the baord for making threats.

I'm no runner sport.

Not you Lone Laugher. :lol: You said Lone Laugher was the new Truthmatters. Try to follow. It's not hard. I accept your apology. :D

Last edited:

This is what he does. He wanted to know my height and weight and my address the other day. When I called him out on it, he denied it and tried to say that I was calling him out. I asked him to give me his first...naturally I never received it. :lol::lol:

He's lucky I didn't have his ass thrown off the baord for making threats.

if we are very quiet, they might start mating. shhhhhh

I'm no runner sport.

I don't think Beretta was referring to you..

I'm no runner sport.

Not you Lone Laugher. :lol: You said Lone Laugher was the new Truthmatters. Try to follow.

ok cool..... I fucked that one up.

Hey LoonyTunesLaugher. Fuck You.

Last edited:

I'm no runner sport.

I don't think Beretta was referring to you..

Yup!
LOL...

Forum List

Back