It is not school funding or teacher, the the percent of black students that makes a school bad

Actually, it's low IQ's that makes poverty

Black-rule is shitty, no matter the economic or political system, or national resources. White-rule does relatively well, no matter the economic or political system, or national resources. No honest person can dismiss IQ as a significant factor in the black-white difference.

The fucked-up things about black society, such as the crime rate, is a result of low black IQ. Crime isn't congenital, but handing control to congenitally stupid people results in a high crime rate.

RATFLMAO!! So you quote an overtly racist website to back up your point? LOL. What do you do for an encore? Get Kobe Bryant to write an opinion piece on why the Lakers are the best basketball team?

How stupid do you want to pretend to be....I can post link after link after link from .GOV sources if you need me to...all will prove the same things....Blacks and Mexicans are dead weight and a dangerous liability to legit Americans.
What else would you like me to teach you?

How stupid do you want to pretend to be....I can post link after link after link from .GOV sources if you need me to...all will prove the same things....Blacks and Mexicans are dead weight and a dangerous liability to legit Americans.

Mate, what you could teach me about anything would fit on a postage stamp.
Then link to a govt source, not some white trash site. And give me the methodology. Not crude conclusions with nothing to back it up.

Then link to a govt source, not some white trash site. And give me the methodology. Not crude conclusions with nothing to back it up.

I'm not really all that motivated to lead around by the nose right now...plus I'm out on the Pacific on my boat fucking with you from my iPad.
There's a little website you've probably never heard of; www.google.com
Use the following search phrases...you can thank me for the free enlightenment later.
Per capita prison population by race
Per capita welfare statistics by race
Per capita unemployment rates by race
Per capita school dropout rate by race
Per capita teen pregnancy by race
Average iQ by race
Thanks for playing.

RATFLMAO!! So you quote an overtly racist website to back up your point? LOL. What do you do for an encore? Get Kobe Bryant to write an opinion piece on why the Lakers are the best basketball team?

I think that as long as you are not teaching young people in a school some place you're thought process is not too dangerous.
A Legit American.

I'm not really all that motivated to lead around by the nose right now...plus I'm out on the Pacific on my boat fucking with you from my iPad.
There's a little website you've probably never heard of; www.google.com
Use the following search phrases...you can thank me for the free enlightenment later.
Per capita prison population by race
Per capita welfare statistics by race
Per capita unemployment rates by race
Per capita school dropout rate by race
Per capita teen pregnancy by race
Average iQ by race
Thanks for playing.

I'm busy in my Castle in Switzerland fucking with you.
You really wasted too much time. All you had to say was "I have nothing".

There. Simple. Bit like your posts....

The Government created Affirmative Action to try to make up for the racial IQ gap

The proof is in the pudding. Their is a direct correlation btw how good a school is and the number of black students. It is not a shock that in every state the bottom schools are always the school that are predominately black. These are also the most dangerous and violent schools.

Black Self-Sabotage

You can call it racism if you choose and I know liberals are going to, but you can’t deny facts on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Look at all those right winger conservative colleges. Many filled with whites and yet they are among the worst in the nation.

The Government created Affirmative Action to try to make up for the racial IQ gap

I think more the poverty gap. It initially started because qualified blacks were applying for jobs but not getting them. The only different between them and the white candidates was their skin colour. Same thing happened when blacks went to rent properties. It has become a bit different now. I'm no fan of affirmative action these days.

I think more the poverty gap. It initially started because qualified blacks were applying for jobs but not getting them. The only different between them and the white candidates was their skin colour. Same thing happened when blacks went to rent properties. It has become a bit different now. I'm no fan of affirmative action these days.
But blacks are doing worse today then in the fifties

Hahaha..."qualified Blacks" huh? WTF?
Most speak an odd form of the English language, almost none can articulate the English language and very few have any type of people skills to this day. Communication and people skills are kinda the two minimum requirements to enter the job market beyond "fry guy".
It's been more than 50 years, the plantation owner no longer owns you...pull your head from your asses black people. Stop giving your children Zulu names and teach in your homes like good parents do. WTF...it's so simple to kick ass here...ask the Asians.

Most speak an odd form of the English language, almost none can articulate the English language and very few have any type of people skills to this day. Communication and people skills are kinda the two minimum requirements to enter the job market beyond "fry guy".
It's been more than 50 years, the plantation owner no longer owns you...pull your head from your asses black people. Stop giving your children Zulu names and teach in your homes like good parents do. WTF...it's so simple to kick ass here...ask the Asians.

What? You saying black people don't have degrees? Millions do. A lot from good schools. You do know that the majority of blacks DON'T have criminal records? You do know this, right?

What? You saying black people don't have degrees? Millions do. A lot from good schools. You do know that the majority of blacks DON'T have criminal records? You do know this, right?

Hey look, all I know is 4 in 10 are on the taxpayer tit. They occupy our prisons like no one else does and they lead in literally all negative categories.

Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month

What? You saying black people don't have degrees? Millions do. A lot from good schools.
Affirmative Action
You do know that the majority of blacks DON'T have criminal records? You do know this, right?
Yes, but so many blacks do that we notice a big difference

Meh Perspective | Actually, we still need affirmative action for African Americans in college admissions. Here’s why.

'Never mind that, in Abigail Fisher’s case, only five of the 47 students admitted with lower grades and test scores than Abigail’s were minority, while 42 were white. Never mind that 168 black and Latino students with grades as good as or better than Fisher’s were also denied entry into the university that year.'

Forum List

Back