Is it true that woke ideology has taken over the sanctioning body of high school debate?

i just watched an hour long video on new digs in the indus valley, but i ain't gonna listen to a trumpist cry about more woke stuff. hell, everything they cry about is good, totally american, or imaginary.
Hoow do you watch anything rumpart with your head shoved up so far where it is??

i just watched an hour long video on new digs in the indus valley, but i ain't gonna listen to a trumpist cry about more woke stuff. hell, everything they cry about is good, totally american, or imaginary.
Like.....inflation, high prices, ridiculous interest rates, illegal infiltration.....all good, totally American stuff right rumpart??

A. nobody here gonna watch an hour long video.

B. what's taking over our schools is conservative bigotry and whack-jobbery.
You can get the gist of the video in 2 to 5 minutes. That said, I found the video interesting and listened to all of it while playing chess against some chess.com bots.

The video for all I know may be a pack of lies; however, from the many other videos I've watched of Peter Boghossian he seems to be a credible source. I like some of hids "Street Epistemology: videos.

Interesting video! It's almost an hour long, but it only takes a few minutes to get the gist of it. Synopsis: Students that take pro-woke stances in their debates are automatic winners and those that take anti-woke stances are shutdown and are automatic losers. I am if anything understating the situation better described by the video.

Is the video true about high school debate?

I didn't even watch the video, but agree with your Thread Title on principle and based on what we are seeing daily. Spooky, isn't it?

I didn't even watch the video, but agree with your Thread Title on principle and based on what we are seeing daily. Spooky, isn't it?
Had this (see video below) been a high school debate, Riley G would of lost due to "Transphobic Bigotry".

Last edited:
Is that the one where they found the jewelry shop?

Is that the one where they found the jewelry shop?
they have pushed civilization and agriculture to 6,000 bce. this is where the "neolithic" started, and coexisted with plenty of paleolithic, the proportions of their bricks : 1:2:4 is very close to the bricks we use today . a beautiful little ivory scale reveals their system of weights and measures. length and time use base 12, liquid and mass are binary. we still use these standards as well.

they have pushed civilization and agriculture to 6,000 bce. this is where the "neolithic" started, and coexisted with plenty of paleolithic, the proportions of their bricks : 1:2:4 is very close to the bricks we use today . a beautiful little ivory scale reveals their system of weights and measures. length and time use base 12, liquid and mass are binary. we still use these standards as well.
Poor rumpart......knows nothing, babbles incessantly.

Forum List

Back