Kristi Noem is right!!!

trump had insulted all americans

and 50 percent were so glad to be insulted

She was not the first owner. The previous owner could not control the dog. Kristi had experience training dogs. She shot this dog after it kept biting people. Imagine had Biden put a stop to his dog biting and did not screw off for 24 to be bitten. A lot of SS men would sure love not to get bit by the Biden dog.

Yeah man, Biden should have shot that dog in the head right on the lawn of the White House!

You would have been praising him, don't kid yourself.

You are so fucking cute!

Here, try this....find a post from me praising Biden for something.

I fucking dare you to find one.

Because that is what is supposed to happen in a civilized society.
So you don't have to do or even think about the hard, but necessary thing?
Didn’t seem that hard for Kristi. “I hated that dog” was a quote from her book.

As for Animal control, their methods don’t involve a shotgun and a gravel pit.

I don't think she will be a VP candidate either. In an interview, she told about the dog incident
and wanted to get ahead of the blowback by the msm. She wasn't running from it, and she
gave context to the incident. It certainly is a different story than what the msm is spinning.
I am in chapter 2 of her book and so far the dog story has not shown up.

Today my book by Kristi Noem arrived. I have so far listened to Chapter. First about me. I have personally been involved with CA politics. I spent 3 years as a director of the CA Association of Realtors. We kicked off meetings by masses of reading material provided to us by our staff. We, those of us who cared, read every word. We put thought into many issues. We were going to vote in a meeting on all issues. So we had to prepare. Sure we varied. Some were Republicans and some Democrats. We pretty much stuck to our own party. Kristi tells how she got into politics. And she did not want to be told what to do. She would get papers for every vote telling her how to vote. She refused to follow directions. Reading Chapter 1 has awarded me with more admiration of her than I expected. Her book is very well worth reading and not focused on crap the way our news media focused. They tried to make her look bad. She is a great addition to this nation's politics.
  • The New York Times bestselling author, governor of South Dakota, and former congresswoman tells eye-opening stories of DC dysfunction, shares lessons from leading her state through unprecedented challenge, and explains how we seize this moment to move America forward.
Did the dog yelp or cry for its life?

I am country to the bone, and I know what happens out there.

If she put out "who wants to pick up my dog" it would be gone soonest.

You overrate yourself, Meister.
The first owner of the dog got rid of it because it was vicious. Kristy gave it one last chance and she trained it. It refused to be trained.

Can you tame a mountain lion? She can't either.

Did the dog yelp or cry for its life?
I am not that far in her book. She has talked about running for office and false promises made by your congress person.

Yeah man, Biden should have shot that dog in the head right on the lawn of the White House!
Interesting about your preferences. Had Biden used a .22 pistol, and aimed down, it would do the job.

Forum List

Back