Educational rankings by state

Sonny Clark
Do you have any input why your state also has terrible education? IDK maybe you guys have held town meetings discussing it?

• Banned
Sonny Clark
Do you have any input why your state also has terrible education? IDK maybe you guys have held town meetings discussing it?

Apparently town meetings in Alabama AKA family get togethers just turn into drunken orgies.

Perhaps one of the takeaways from this study is the fact that all 5 of the top states are quite small, quite urbanized. In addition the study cites the number of those with varying degrees, attained where? I'm always skeptical of "best" anything rankings. Graduation rates? You can give anyone a diploma, whether they're "educated" is another matter.

It's those teacher unions. Make those teacher unions illegal in your state and your education can be in the bottom six too.

List is a little more geographically diversified than I would have expected.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education

Another list that the inbred state of Alabama is damn near the bottom of, what is their problem?

TNHarley

Well, actually most states towards the bottom, including Alabama have very large minority communities.

Look, we all understand that on average blacks aren't as smart as whites. But that isn't the topic of this thread, in this thread we are comparing states to other states, so while the blacks in Alabama may be dumber than the whites in Alabama, that isn't the question we are asking here. We are asking , why are the whites In Alabama dumber than the whites in say Montana, or New York, or whatever other state they are behind. And or why are the blacks in Alabama dumber than blacks in other states as well.

Another list that the inbred state of Alabama is damn near the bottom of, what is their problem?

TNHarley

Well, actually most states towards the bottom, including Alabama have very large minority communities.
why are the whites In Alabama dumber than the whites in say Montana, or New York, or whatever other state they are behind. And or why are the blacks in Alabama dumber than blacks in other states as well.

Because they're British rejects.....

TNHarley

Look, we all understand that on average blacks aren't as smart as whites. But that isn't the topic of this thread, in this thread we are comparing states to other states, so while the blacks in Alabama may be dumber than the whites in Alabama, that isn't the question we are asking here. We are asking , why are the whites In Alabama dumber than the whites in say Montana, or New York, or whatever other state they are behind. And or why are the blacks in Alabama dumber than blacks in other states as well.

We don't have the numbers broken down by race. So you are just assuming.

TNHarley

That's another topic , but yes there absolutely is empirical evidence that Asians are smarter than whites and whites are smarter than blacks (among other things of course)

So, while I suppose it IS possible that in Alabama specifically the blacks happen to be smarter than the whites, I find that highly doubtful.

TNHarley

That's another topic , but yes there absolutely is empirical evidence that Asians are smarter than whites and whites are smarter than blacks (among other things of course)

So, while I suppose it IS possible that in Alabama specifically the blacks happen to be smarter than the whites, I find that highly doubtful.

There are obviously other possibilities with the groups involved.

YOu are just assuming what you want to assume to give you an excuse to look down on people you don't like.

You are no sir, you are a racist bigot.

TNHarley

Forum List

Back