It is not school funding or teacher, the the percent of black students that makes a school bad

Many people believe that crime is a product of poverty and lack of “advantages.” However, the District of Columbia, which enjoys the highest average annual salaries and is second only to Alaska in personal income per capita, leads the nation in just about every category of crime including murder, robbery, aggravated assault, and vehicle theft. D.C. also has the country’s strictest gun control, highest police costs per capita, highest ration of police and correctional of ficers per citizen, and highest rate of incarceration. Its permanent population is over 80 % Black. West Virginia, which has the nation’s lowest crime rate, suffers from chronic poverty and has the highest unemployment in the U.S. It also has the fewest police per capita. West Virginia is over 96 % White.

Whites & Blacks 100 FACTS (and one Lie)

Many people believe that crime is a product of poverty and lack of “advantages.” However, the District of Columbia, which enjoys the highest average annual salaries and is second only to Alaska in personal income per capita, leads the nation in just about every category of crime including murder, robbery, aggravated assault, and vehicle theft. D.C. also has the country’s strictest gun control, highest police costs per capita, highest ration of police and correctional of ficers per citizen, and highest rate of incarceration. Its permanent population is over 80 % Black. West Virginia, which has the nation’s lowest crime rate, suffers from chronic poverty and has the highest unemployment in the U.S. It also has the fewest police per capita. West Virginia is over 96 % White.

Oh those damn facts...they always get in the way of LefTard talking points and agendas. If only that pesky truth wouldn't surface...isn't that right Lefties?

The proof is in the pudding. Their is a direct correlation btw how good a school is and the number of black students. It is not a shock that in every state the bottom schools are always the school that are predominately black. These are also the most dangerous and violent schools.

Black Self-Sabotage

You can call it racism if you choose and I know liberals are going to, but you can’t deny facts on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

actually, it's poverty that makes schools bad.

bigots are boring.

You used 2 of the best liberal tagline for black school failure: poverty and racism. Chicago schools get far more funding and the teachers are paid a boat load more than rural schools. Many of these rural areas have significant poverty issues, but they perform far better and don’t have the violence seen at Chicago school.

I know it is racist to point it out.

I'm sorry you think bigotry is an excuse and anyone who points out that obvious racism must be promoting "tag lines".

but reality.... you know, for non-bigots

Despite being one of the most developed countries in the world, the United States has one of the highest rates of childhood poverty globally. Children born or raised in poverty face a number of disadvantages, most evidently in education. Poverty reduces a child’s readiness for school because it leads to poor physical health and motor skills, diminishes a child’s ability to concentrate and remember information, and reduces attentiveness, curiosity and motivation.

One of the most severe effects of poverty in the United States is that poor children enter school with this readiness gap, and it grows as they get older. Children feel alienated from society; suffer insecurities because of their socioeconomic status; fear the consequences of their poverty; endure feelings of powerlessness; and are angry at society’s inability to aid in their struggles.

Children from lower-income families are more likely than students from wealthier backgrounds to have lower test scores, and they are at higher risk of dropping out of school. Those who complete high school are less likely to attend college than students from higher-income families. For some children, the effects of poverty on education present unique challenges in breaking the cycle of generational poverty and reduce their chances of leading rewarding, productive lives.

The Effects of Poverty on Education in the United States

Are you trying to say there are no impoverished white people? So leftist of you. Many rural areas are far more impoverished than inner city areas and the schools are far less funded. Yet the white students in rural areas do a 100 fold better than the black impoverished areas.

Poverty creates an barrier no doubt, but it is also a liberal excuse for why the black community fails in every country in the world, including and especially Africa!

The proof is in the pudding. Their is a direct correlation btw how good a school is and the number of black students. It is not a shock that in every state the bottom schools are always the school that are predominately black. These are also the most dangerous and violent schools.

Black Self-Sabotage

You can call it racism if you choose and I know liberals are going to, but you can’t deny facts on the ground.

actually, it's poverty that makes schools bad.

bigots are boring.

You used 2 of the best liberal tagline for black school failure: poverty and racism. Chicago schools get far more funding and the teachers are paid a boat load more than rural schools. Many of these rural areas have significant poverty issues, but they perform far better and don’t have the violence seen at Chicago school.

I know it is racist to point it out.

I'm sorry you think bigotry is an excuse and anyone who points out that obvious racism must be promoting "tag lines".

but reality.... you know, for non-bigots

Despite being one of the most developed countries in the world, the United States has one of the highest rates of childhood poverty globally. Children born or raised in poverty face a number of disadvantages, most evidently in education. Poverty reduces a child’s readiness for school because it leads to poor physical health and motor skills, diminishes a child’s ability to concentrate and remember information, and reduces attentiveness, curiosity and motivation.

One of the most severe effects of poverty in the United States is that poor children enter school with this readiness gap, and it grows as they get older. Children feel alienated from society; suffer insecurities because of their socioeconomic status; fear the consequences of their poverty; endure feelings of powerlessness; and are angry at society’s inability to aid in their struggles.

Children from lower-income families are more likely than students from wealthier backgrounds to have lower test scores, and they are at higher risk of dropping out of school. Those who complete high school are less likely to attend college than students from higher-income families. For some children, the effects of poverty on education present unique challenges in breaking the cycle of generational poverty and reduce their chances of leading rewarding, productive lives.

The Effects of Poverty on Education in the United States

Let's be honest here....we're really talking about thirdworld Mexican anchor babies that shouldn't be here to begin with...that aside. I can't help but wonder if any of this has to do with filthy thirdworlders insisting their anchors hold on to their Mexican heritage and thus the thirdworld mentality?
These lowlifes send their anchor babies to American schools to learn American curriculum and to become "Americanized" yet won't really allow it at home. Like all filth, they can't get out of their own way, they are their own worst enemy.

education levels are worst in red states.

so, no, we're not. we're talking about poverty that crosses racial lines.

I understand you're bitter. you think you're competing for jobs with people who can't speak English. that would make me bitter, too.

but your anger is no excuse for your disgusting bigotry

Yet the white kids in these red states do far better than the black kids in blue (or red) states!

Blacks have lower IQ's and higher testosterone levels on average,

Blacks behavior is natural

There is something we are missing in the education of students that come from poor families and go to schools in poor neighborhoods

Oh those damn facts...they always get in the way of LefTard talking points and agendas. If only that pesky truth wouldn't surface...isn't that right Lefties?
I nominate this post for the most uneducated post on this thread, and we wonder why America sometimes has problems solving its problems.

There is something we are missing in the education of students that come from poor families and go to schools in poor neighborhoods.
Maybe we should bus the kids from the "poor neighborhoods" to the un-poor neighborhoods?

Hey look Tank...you have your own little grammar bitch...someone willing to follow you around making corrections for you...I have a bitch like that at my office....I hand her my rough draft and she makes corrections for me...it's awesome!

Oh, a misogynist twat as well as a racist. How cute. I'm super surprised you work in an office. You sound like someone who's on welfare.

Let's be honest here....we're really talking about thirdworld Mexican anchor babies that shouldn't be here to begin with...that aside. I can't help but wonder if any of this has to do with filthy thirdworlders insisting their anchors hold on to their Mexican heritage and thus the thirdworld mentality?
These lowlifes send their anchor babies to American schools to learn American curriculum and to become "Americanized" yet won't really allow it at home. Like all filth, they can't get out of their own way, they are their own worst enemy.

Oh, woe is me! All my problems are because of Mexicans and blacks...

I think we need more black teachers

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Our local middle school was rated A+ scholastically by the state, and only had 3% black students.

A couple of years ago the school board implemented school choice and started bussing in kids from other areas. Now the middle school is 25% black students, and the academic rating has fell to a C-

A teen I know who goes there, told me that everyday a fight breaks out between black kids in either the hallways or the lunch room. .... :cool:

Oh, woe is me! All my problems are because of Mexicans and blacks...

I think we need more black teachers

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

WOW....that's so weird...where there's Blacks and Beaners there's crime, chaos and mayhem? So strange!
"But, but, but....they're all such pillars in the community."

Our local middle school was rated A+ scholastically by the state, and only had 3% black students.

A couple of years ago the school board implemented school choice and started bussing in kids from other areas. Now the middle school is 25% black students, and the academic rating has fell to a C-

A teen I know who goes there, told me that everyday a fight breaks out between black kids in either the hallways or the lunch room. .... :cool:

Why are you reposting this anecdotal drivel?

WOW....that's so weird...where there's Blacks and Beaners there's crime, chaos and mayhem? So strange!
"But, but, but....they're all such pillars in the community."

You mean like these black people? Oh, wait they're white..

Let's spare each other the dramatic theatrics and get right to the meat of the bone...you know, take a look at facts: (you're welcome in advance)

Major Findings
  • The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
  • Both violent and nonviolent crime has been declining in the United States since a high in 1993. 2015 saw a disturbing rise in murder in major American cities that some observers associated with depolicing” in response to intense media and public scrutiny of police activity.
Crime rates
  • There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a nonblack to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
Interracial crime
  • In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
Urban centers
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
Police shootings
  • In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
  • In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.
  • The Color of Crime - American Renaissance

Forum List

Back