It is not school funding or teacher, the the percent of black students that makes a school bad

What? You saying black people don't have degrees? Millions do. A lot from good schools.
Affirmative Action
You do know that the majority of blacks DON'T have criminal records? You do know this, right?
Yes, but so many blacks do that we notice a big difference

Meh Perspective | Actually, we still need affirmative action for African Americans in college admissions. Here’s why.

'Never mind that, in Abigail Fisher’s case, only five of the 47 students admitted with lower grades and test scores than Abigail’s were minority, while 42 were white. Never mind that 168 black and Latino students with grades as good as or better than Fisher’s were also denied entry into the university that year.'
That's a racist web site

RATFLMAO!! So you quote an overtly racist website to back up your point? LOL. What do you do for an encore? Get Kobe Bryant to write an opinion piece on why the Lakers are the best basketball team?

How stupid do you want to pretend to be....I can post link after link after link from .GOV sources if you need me to...all will prove the same things....Blacks and Mexicans are dead weight and a dangerous liability to legit Americans.
What else would you like me to teach you?
I think that as long as you are not teaching young people in a school some place you're thought process is not too dangerous.
A Legit American.

"I think that as long as you are not teaching young people in a school some place you are thought process is not too dangerous."

See how dumb that sounds?

If you can't get that right, why are you commenting on the topic of education?

I think those that have studied this black-school problem, have come to different conclusions. Sort of like, why do many blacks speak with a different accent than whites?

Our local middle school was rated A+ scholastically by the state, and only had 3% black students.

A couple of years ago the school board implemented school choice and started bussing in kids from other areas. Now the middle school is 25% black students, and the academic rating has fell to a C-

A teen I know who goes there, told me that everyday a fight breaks out between black kids in either the hallways or the lunch room. .... :cool:

It is an inconvenient truth that liberals don’t want to face. As the black student population increases the school rating decreases!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

WOW....that's so weird...where there's Blacks and Beaners there's crime, chaos and mayhem? So strange!
"But, but, but....they're all such pillars in the community."

You mean like these black people? Oh, wait they're white..

This is fighting between 2 ends of a political spectrum. When blacks fight there are severe beatings and shootings. If they so called “protest,” then they end up in a violent race riot.

Anyone using the expression, "The proof is in the pudding," is a silly goose.

It makes NO sense.

The expression, correctly stated, is, "The proof of the pudding is in the tasting."

Just like, "I could care less." Goofy.

The proof is in the pudding. Their is a direct correlation btw how good a school is and the number of black students. It is not a shock that in every state the bottom schools are always the school that are predominately black. These are also the most dangerous and violent schools.

Black Self-Sabotage

You can call it racism if you choose and I know liberals are going to, but you can’t deny facts on the ground.

actually, it's poverty that makes schools bad.

bigots are boring.

And the progressives keep living in denial. Crimes, gun violence, poverty, low education rates.....gee what is the common factor? Libs never want to address the real problem: black culture and their attitudes towards assimilation into a white culture.
They always have some other excuse besides the obvious.

Actually, it's low IQ's that makes poverty

Plenty of jobs that don't require high iqs that can support middle or even better class incomes.

The pattern that avoids poverty is well known and does not require even average intelligence.

Finish high school, get a full-time job and wait until age 21 to get married and have children.

The proof is in the pudding. Their is a direct correlation btw how good a school is and the number of black students. It is not a shock that in every state the bottom schools are always the school that are predominately black. These are also the most dangerous and violent schools.

Black Self-Sabotage

You can call it racism if you choose and I know liberals are going to, but you can’t deny facts on the ground.

bigots are boring.

The school my child goes to has a decent rating, and high poverty.

It also has a huge gap between white/asian and black scores.

I will keep my opinion to myself, for after reading all the posts in this thread, I realize that no one is ever going to change anyone else's mind on this topic.

The only thing that changes people's minds is personal experience.

As a new member, I do wish to express my appreciation to US Message Board for allowing this topic to be raised.

This topic would NEVER be allowed in most other politics forums on the Web. There are some topics that are too sensitive to discuss in public. Every country has its taboo subjects.

The south does the worse
The democratic states do the best

Why? because they're funded and don't waste time with religious shit.

Academic studies have demonstrated that parental involvement drives educational outcome, not money nor "religious shit".

Ignoring that is anti-science.

Southern schools probably struggle because of large black populations with very high rates of illegitimacy, which greatly hampers parental involvement.

The south does the worse
The democratic states do the best

Why? because they're funded and don't waste time with religious shit.

Wow enlighten us more with your great argument. There are many blacks in every red state. The inner cities of every state always performs the worst and wouldn’t you know, these areas are primarily black (with splash of hispanic). California’s education system is in disarray, the great blue basket case.

You fail

Forum List

Back