It is not school funding or teacher, the the percent of black students that makes a school bad

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The proof is in the pudding. Their is a direct correlation btw how good a school is and the number of black students. It is not a shock that in every state the bottom schools are always the school that are predominately black. These are also the most dangerous and violent schools.

Black Self-Sabotage

You can call it racism if you choose and I know liberals are going to, but you can’t deny facts on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's racist to hold blacks to the same standards of other races

The proof is in the pudding. Their is a direct correlation btw how good a school is and the number of black students. It is not a shock that in every state the bottom schools are always the school that are predominately black. These are also the most dangerous and violent schools.

Black Self-Sabotage

You can call it racism if you choose and I know liberals are going to, but you can’t deny facts on the ground.

actually, it's poverty that makes schools bad.

bigots are boring.

It is not school funding or teacher, the the percent of black students that makes a school bad

Examining your grammar, I am wondering if you went to a black school.

I have my doubts you have the intellectual qualifications to speak on this subject.

Poverty and single parenthood are probably the greatest contributors to poor academic performance, as well as criminal activity.

Both of these problems are rife in the black community.

Solve poverty and single parenthood, and you solve crime and the lack of upward mobility.

This is why we can't "fix" this country, we can't even have an adult conversation about /facts/ and /statistics/ without everyone calling each other racist. It's absolutely ridiculous how much everyone hates and disrespects each other these days.

~SMH~

I have a teenaged relative who attends public school. A few years ago the school had an A+ school rating by the state. It only had around 3% black students.

But now the school board has allowed school choice, and started bussing in kids from other areas. Now the school has 25% black students. She told me there are fights everyday in the hallways between black students. And the schools state academic rating has fallen to a C- ........ :cool:

Black Self-Sabotage

bigots are boring.

And the progressives keep living in denial. Crimes, gun violence, poverty, low education rates.....gee what is the common factor? Libs never want to address the real problem: black culture and their attitudes towards assimilation into a white culture.

Poverty and single parenthood are probably the greatest contributors to poor academic performance, as well as criminal activity.

Both of these problems are rife in the black community.

Solve poverty and single parenthood, and you solve crime and the lack of upward mobility.

"Solve poverty and single parenthood, and you solve crime and the lack of upward mobility."

There you have it folks..."solve" peoples problems for them and they won't have problems....do not hold others accountable for their own fuck-ups....AND remember it's not their fault you won't lead them around by the nose making all their decisions for them.
Makes perfect sense in the twisted fucked up head of a LefTard...oh wait, you're not a LefTard...you just speak like one and depict one in your avatar image...."But I'm not a LefTard I swear!"

This is why we can't "fix" this country, we can't even have an adult conversation about /facts/ and /statistics/ without everyone calling each other racist. It's absolutely ridiculous how much everyone hates and disrespects each other these days.

~SMH~
We call them racists because they are racists.

To wit:
Actually, it's low IQ's that makes poverty
Notice the horrible grammar. The irony is fucking rich.

Black Self-Sabotage

bigots are boring.

You used 2 of the best liberal tagline for black school failure: poverty and racism. Chicago schools get far more funding and the teachers are paid a boat load more than rural schools. Many of these rural areas have significant poverty issues, but they perform far better and don’t have the violence seen at Chicago school.

I know it is racist to point it out.

~SMH~
We call them racists because they are racists.

To wit:
Notice the horrible grammar. The irony is fucking rich.

Hey look Tank...you have your own little grammar bitch...someone willing to follow you around making corrections for you...I have a bitch like that at my office....I hand her my rough draft and she makes corrections for me...it's awesome!

~SMH~

We can’t fix the country because Democrats care only about staying in power. It is hard to create a vibrant economy. It is much easier promising blacks free scraps from the table and Latino we will placate the invasion.

Make real changes so blacks can have a seat at the table doesn’t jive with the liberal elitists!

Black Self-Sabotage

bigots are boring.

You used 2 of the best liberal tagline for black school failure: poverty and racism. Chicago schools get far more funding and the teachers are paid a boat load more than rural schools. Many of these rural areas have significant poverty issues, but they perform far better and don’t have the violence seen at Chicago school.

I'm sorry you think bigotry is an excuse and anyone who points out that obvious racism must be promoting "tag lines".

but reality.... you know, for non-bigots

Despite being one of the most developed countries in the world, the United States has one of the highest rates of childhood poverty globally. Children born or raised in poverty face a number of disadvantages, most evidently in education. Poverty reduces a child’s readiness for school because it leads to poor physical health and motor skills, diminishes a child’s ability to concentrate and remember information, and reduces attentiveness, curiosity and motivation.

One of the most severe effects of poverty in the United States is that poor children enter school with this readiness gap, and it grows as they get older. Children feel alienated from society; suffer insecurities because of their socioeconomic status; fear the consequences of their poverty; endure feelings of powerlessness; and are angry at society’s inability to aid in their struggles.

Children from lower-income families are more likely than students from wealthier backgrounds to have lower test scores, and they are at higher risk of dropping out of school. Those who complete high school are less likely to attend college than students from higher-income families. For some children, the effects of poverty on education present unique challenges in breaking the cycle of generational poverty and reduce their chances of leading rewarding, productive lives.

The Effects of Poverty on Education in the United States

Black Self-Sabotage

bigots are boring.

I'm sorry you think bigotry is an excuse and anyone who points out that obvious racism must be promoting "tag lines".

Despite being one of the most developed countries in the world, the United States has one of the highest rates of childhood poverty globally. Children born or raised in poverty face a number of disadvantages, most evidently in education. Poverty reduces a child’s readiness for school because it leads to poor physical health and motor skills, diminishes a child’s ability to concentrate and remember information, and reduces attentiveness, curiosity and motivation.

One of the most severe effects of poverty in the United States is that poor children enter school with this readiness gap, and it grows as they get older. Children feel alienated from society; suffer insecurities because of their socioeconomic status; fear the consequences of their poverty; endure feelings of powerlessness; and are angry at society’s inability to aid in their struggles.

Children from lower-income families are more likely than students from wealthier backgrounds to have lower test scores, and they are at higher risk of dropping out of school. Those who complete high school are less likely to attend college than students from higher-income families. For some children, the effects of poverty on education present unique challenges in breaking the cycle of generational poverty and reduce their chances of leading rewarding, productive lives.

Let's be honest here....we're really talking about thirdworld Mexican anchor babies that shouldn't be here to begin with...that aside. I can't help but wonder if any of this has to do with filthy thirdworlders insisting their anchors hold on to their Mexican heritage and thus the thirdworld mentality?
These lowlifes send their anchor babies to American schools to learn American curriculum and to become "Americanized" yet won't really allow it at home. Like all filth, they can't get out of their own way, they are their own worst enemy.

Black Self-Sabotage

bigots are boring.

Let's be honest here....we're really talking about thirdworld Mexican anchor babies that shouldn't be here to begin with...that aside. I can't help but wonder if any of this has to do with filthy thirdworlders insisting their anchors hold on to their Mexican heritage and thus the thirdworld mentality?
These lowlifes send their anchor babies to American schools to learn American curriculum and to become "Americanized" yet won't really allow it at home. Like all filth, they can't get out of their own way, they are their own worst enemy.

education levels are worst in red states.

so, no, we're not. we're talking about poverty that crosses racial lines.

I understand you're bitter. you think you're competing for jobs with people who can't speak English. that would make me bitter, too.

but your anger is no excuse for your disgusting bigotry

Japan was nuked, how are their children doing in school?

Black Self-Sabotage

bigots are boring.

education levels are worst in red states.

so, no, we're not. we're talking about poverty that crosses racial lines.

I understand you're bitter. you think you're competing for jobs with people who can't speak English. that would make me bitter, too.

but your anger is no excuse for your disgusting bigotry

There you go again...you supposedly love the middle class American yet you'll demonize the shit out of the blue collar trade worker that happens to live in the south among huge populations of Blacks....Think once please.

Forum List

Back