Post A Picture that Shows Your Personality

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Either something that's like you, or, how you see yourself etc.

Anything goes.....

Here's how I have seen myself wanting to be since I was a teenager (more or less)....

iu

iu

Needy Alpha – The Needy Alpha is the standard (i.e. old) definition of “Alpha Male”. He is confident but very outcome dependent. Like an Alpha, he’s masculine, tough, very confident, and cool. However due to his strong outcome dependence he is jealous, controlling, domineering, and usually quick to anger. If things are going great, he’s a happy guy just like an Alpha. But if the woman in his life doesn’t follow his needy program, he’s enraged. “How dare she disrespect me!!!” Immediately he starts barking orders, making rules, and getting into fights (verbal or otherwise). This is the guy who forces his wife/GF to take men off her phone and Facebook and attempts to control her life with an iron fist.

Women are extremely attracted to Needy Alphas just like they are to Alphas. However over time the Needy Alpha’s bullshit starts to wear on a woman, inducing her to give him massive amounts of drama.

:p

Needy Alpha – The Needy Alpha is the standard (i.e. old) definition of “Alpha Male”. He is confident but very outcome dependent. Like an Alpha, he’s masculine, tough, very confident, and cool. However due to his strong outcome dependence he is jealous, controlling, domineering, and usually quick to anger. If things are going great, he’s a happy guy just like an Alpha. But if the woman in his life doesn’t follow his needy program, he’s enraged. “How dare she disrespect me!!!” Immediately he starts barking orders, making rules, and getting into fights (verbal or otherwise). This is the guy who forces his wife/GF to take men off her phone and Facebook and attempts to control her life with an iron fist.

Women are extremely attracted to Needy Alphas just like they are to Alphas. However over time the Needy Alpha’s bullshit starts to wear on a woman, inducing her to give him massive amounts of drama.

:p

Too funny. Definitely an Alpha dog. I dunno about the outcome dependent nonsense. My wife, who is as Alpha as I am, always sweetly nods agreement with me then does what the hell she wants anyway.

Here she is.

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back