Post A Picture that Shows Your Personality

Why do you hate the poor

:wtf:

and middle class?

i come from a family of 5 siblings & my father worked in a factory forging silverware, & had burn scars & scabs all over his arms - was also able to own a home & car all on one income because of a good union job. the middle class is the backbone of this country & always will be.

do you hate women? What have they ever done to you, to deserve your hatred?

you ignoramus - i am a born & raised hetero female.

:wtf:

i come from a family of 5 siblings & my father worked in a factory forging silverware, & had burn scars & scabs all over his arms - was also able to own a home & car all on one income because of a good union job. the middle class is the backbone of this country & always will be.

you ignoramus - i am a born & raised hetero female.
Why did i ask you about hating the poor and middleclass, because you voted for the idiot who made the poor and middleclass lives much harder to live. I dont give a rats ass about your past, other than that you were taught to be an idiot for the Marxist/Demofascists party.
All in the name of Social Justice.

Post A Picture that Shows Your Personality

Why did i ask you about hating the poor and middleclass, because you voted for the idiot who made the poor and middleclass lives much harder to live. I dont give a rats ass about your past, other than that you were taught to be an idiot for the Marxist/Demofascists party.
All in the name of Social Justice.

^^^

blah blah blah.gif

Forum List

Back