It Begins: California Begins Indoctrinating Children Into The LGBT Lifestyle Against Parents Wishes

It's amazing how intolerant people get all bent out of shape when someone tries to teach tolerance..

Tolerance” of evil is not a virtue. It never has been, and it never will be.

In this case, the specific point and purpose of this “tolerance” is to set children up to be easier prey for sexual perverts. Tolerance of this is no virtue at all, but a vice.

I guess you're on the side of those who would sexually abuse children, just as Tommy Tainant is.

For all their evil and madness, ISIS did get one thing right, and that is how to deal with dangerous, perverted filth such as you.
Go, fuck, yourself, again.....Everything is sexual to a person that is totally ignorant...Perverts exist from all sides and on both isles. The gheys are no worse than the hertosexuals so piss off wanker.. Education is the reason for schools.... So far the right has shown us they prefer hatred and prejudice that they learned from their God...

You're a tragedy...seriously.

Parents decide what is best for their children. Not government bureaucrats
And children do everything a parent tells them to do..Yeah, welcome to the real world honey...

Listen up shit stain. You nor anyone else will ever tell me how to raise my children.

Understand this you flamimg liittle asshole.

tumblr_n5h99us9V01rfwfq9o1_500.jpg

They try so hard to fit in and be normal and they're not

In this case, the specific point and purpose of this “tolerance” is to set children up to be easier prey for sexual perverts. Tolerance of this is no virtue at all, but a vice.

I guess you're on the side of those who would sexually abuse children, just as Tommy Tainant is.

For all their evil and madness, ISIS did get one thing right, and that is how to deal with dangerous, perverted filth such as you.
Go, fuck, yourself, again.....Everything is sexual to a person that is totally ignorant...Perverts exist from all sides and on both isles. The gheys are no worse than the hertosexuals so piss off wanker.. Education is the reason for schools.... So far the right has shown us they prefer hatred and prejudice that they learned from their God...
Teach the Basics.................How to read write and do math................In regards to MORAL ACCEPTANCE.................

LEAVE THAT TO THE PARENTS.................NOT YOUR PLACE.
If I had my way you'd have to pay for your own children to go to school thus relieving me of having to pay..
My kids are grown and I pay taxes....have been my whole life..........IDIOT............

So I paid to send them to school.......................

Go cry to someone who cares what you think.
I don't want to pay taxes for your kids to get an education......So I am crying to someone that cares since you cared enough to retort..
lol

My kids are grown up. lol

You aren't paying for squat to me.............Your OPINION DOESN'T OVERRULE MY OPINION............

I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU...........LEAVE IT TO THE PARENTS...............if you DON'T LIKE MY OPINION.....THEN BE OFFENDED.............I DON'T CARE..............

It's amazing how intolerant people get all bent out of shape when someone tries to teach tolerance..

And children do everything a parent tells them to do..Yeah, welcome to the real world honey...

Listen up shit stain. You nor anyone else will ever tell me how to raise my children.

Hey superkunt, go fuck off and die. I want nothing to do with yer brats...But if they be in public schools they will be told how to live....Even homeschool programs have a philosophical agenda..Even the religious schools...I know, my kids have done them..

Teach the Basics.................How to read write and do math................In regards to MORAL ACCEPTANCE.................

If I had my way you'd have to pay for your own children to go to school thus relieving me of having to pay..
My kids are grown and I pay taxes....have been my whole life..........IDIOT............

I don't want to pay taxes for your kids to get an education......So I am crying to someone that cares since you cared enough to retort..
lol

You aren't paying for squat to me.............Your OPINION DOESN'T OVERRULE MY OPINION............

I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU...........LEAVE IT TO THE PARENTS...............if you DON'T LIKE MY OPINION.....THEN BE OFFENDED.............I DON'T CARE..............
The parents have a say, but they aren't the only ones that influence young minds and the kids will make their own decisions no matter what you say or do....

Hey superkunt, go fuck off and die. I want nothing to do with yer brats...But if they be in public schools they will be told how to live....Even homeschool programs have a philosophical agenda..Even the religious schools...I know, my kids have done them..

Look at you defending this garbage. You must be gay. I've always thought you were anyway

Embrace it squirt come out and be proud

And leave my children alone

lol

The parents have a say, but they aren't the only ones that influence young minds and the kids will make their own decisions no matter what you say or do....
WHICH IS THEIR RIGHT.....................................

They WILL MAKE UP THEIR OWN MIND IN TIME.....................

And NOT BE FORCED ACCEPTANCE programs of the LIBERAL LEFT AND THEIR AGENDA..............

You TEACH YOUR KIDS WHAT YOU WILL............I WILL TEACH THEM WHAT I WILL.

KIDS will ACCEPT OR NOT ACCEPT...........THAT IS THEIR CHOICE............that is FREEDOM............

NOT YOUR TRYING TO FORCE SHIT DOWN OUR THROAT.

It is LONG PAST TIME.................that people tell them and their AGENDA................to STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE..............

No MATTER THE NAMES CALLED..................

STICK YOUR AGENDA WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE........

Mr. MOONY

Shocking stuff. Why oh why are schools trying to teach kids about cultures and lifestyles that they may not be aware of ?

This isn't teaching kids about cultures and lifestyles. This is brainwashing kids into immoral and evil sexual perversions, and grooming them for further abuse by perverts. In a sane society, anyone who willingly had any part in this would be prosecuted as a sex offender,and kept in prison and away from children for the rest of their wretched lives.

It is, of course, no surprise at all to see you defending this sexual abuse of children.
If we dont teach our kids they will grow up as twisted and ignorant as yourself.
Twisted and ignorant meaning believes in the Golden Rule, believes in the Constitution, and thinks a family is not just a couple of the same sex. That's soooooo twisted.

There was a time when gay meant happy. Then it meant homosexual. Now it means lame and embarrassing.

Language is fluid.

Last edited:
Before they were just suggesting it. Now, California parents have no choice: It Begins: California Announces Ban for Parents

The fact is that the gay community is there. The fact is that there are indeed real people who are different in their various ways. School is a training ground. It instills (or is supposed to) the knowledge a child needs to become a part of society and to interact with others in that society. It teaches more than just reading, writing, and arithmetic. I don't quite understand why one would want their child to not have a complete set of data with which to have access to . People who are gay are going to be gay. Those who are not won't be. You are not going to talk someone who is straight into be gay and you won't do so by providing factual information about homosexuality. Big heterosexuals come from little heterosexuals and big homosexuals come from little homosexuals. It isn't just at 18 that sexual thoughts, actions, and orientations are made. They are very often made much earlier. I personally was 10 years old when I decided I wanted to engage in sexual activity. I made this decision on my own without force or coercion. I enjoyed it and continued on with it. I was certainly not the only ten year old in history that decided to have sex and with a certain orientation. I knew what I wanted, liked, and went for it. Happens all the time. The fact that this is a reality is important. No amount of denying that ten year olds can't enjoy sex or crave it will make it untrue. The thing is to deal with it on a rational practical basis. It cannot be denied as unreal and still be handled with precision. I had the conversation with my son when he expressed interest by asking questions. I told him the whole truth without my personal emotions leading the topic. If he turns out gay he will. If not he won't. I have thought. What if he finds love with an adult? What would I do? Well the first thing I would not do is freak out and scare and traumatize him by my actions. I would have many questions. I would try to determine the validity of the relationship and what if any value could be obtained out of an existing situation.

26-LGBT-Flag-Get.jpg

It Begins: California Announces Ban for Parents
By
Warner Todd Huston
-
December 27, 2017
Despite their reputation for being the “Party of choice,” Democrats in California have ruled that parents are not allowed to opt their school-aged children out of the mandatory LGBT indoctrination in the state-sponsored school system.

Naturally, far left-wing California has become the first state in the Union to force kids to use LGBT inclusive textbooks. But at the same time it left no legal way for parents to opt out from the propaganda.

The gay propaganda law supposedly requires a “‘fair, accurate, inclusive, and respectful’ treatment of homosexual, bisexual, transgender, and lesbian Americans despite the historical insignificance,” according to Truth Revolt.

State publisher Mark Jarrett cited several historical figures who *might* have been gay saying that his textbooks will essentially make these historical figures gay icons.

“We’re not trying to make anybody gay; we’re not saying there’s an agenda; we’re not saying that these people are better than other people; what we’re saying is this is another group of Americans and they face certain prejudices,” said state publisher Mark Jarrett, whose history textbooks include special mention of the sexual preferences of historical figures like Jane Adams, Emily Dickinson, Nathaniel Hawthorne, President James Buchanan, though it’s inconclusive if these prominent Americans were gay or not.

“I think we should say, ‘Buchanan, he never married. He had a very good friend who was living with him. He may have been gay,’” Jarrett added. “On the other hand, at that time, being gay was seen as something evil and wrong.”

It should be noted that men sharing expenses with other men and living together was an extremely common thing in our country’s history. Senators did it, Congressmen did it, and so do regular Americans all across the nation.

In Fact, it was extremely common even into the 20th century. It has only been since WWII that Americans developed a sense that living completely on alone with no co-habitating partners, whether platonic or romantic, was considered the thing to do.

As to President Buchanan, gay activists have tried to claim him as their own for decades but there is no direct proof of his sexual proclivities.

Gay activists have also ridiculously tried to make President Abraham Lincoln gay, as well.

The radical gay agenda is infused throughout California’s textbooks, Truth Revolt report:

California approved the textbooks written by Jarrett, a Ph.D, to be used in the 8th grade. Students will read that legendary stagecoach driver Charlie Parkhurst “was a woman who identified as a man,” according to Fox News. They will read that George Washington’s chief of staff Baron Von Steuben “may have been gay,” and that poet Walt Whitman “was drawn to young men… but denied his same sex preferences in public.”

Critics say much of these accounts are speculation, but California rejected any publisher that didn’t mention the homosexual preferences or claims against historical figures in their textbooks. In one textbook, the state forced the publisher to add “lesbian” to describe NASA astronaut Sally Ride.

So, to appease the radical gay lobby, California is now taking what are supposed to be factual school textbooks and filling them with “speculation” on the sexual leanings of historical figures despite the FACT that the facts are not known.

California is now officially indoctrinating, not educating, its children.​

I'd love to hear a gay persons opinion on this
Or the opinion of an enraged parent with a Browning 12 gauge pump.
If my kids were enrolled in school I would remove them from class during that period. If there were disciplinary actions for doing that, I'd sue the school district and the State for sexualizing children. I'd win.

It's about time for the opposition to start filing lawsuits of their own, dontcha think?

Before they were just suggesting it. Now, California parents have no choice: It Begins: California Announces Ban for Parents

The governor was referring to the bill's author, Sen. Mark Leno, a San Francisco Democrat.

California law already requires state schools to teach about the contributions of Native Americans, African-Americans, Mexican-Americans, and Asian-Americans, among other groups.

26-LGBT-Flag-Get.jpg

By
Warner Todd Huston
-
December 27, 2017
Despite their reputation for being the “Party of choice,” Democrats in California have ruled that parents are not allowed to opt their school-aged children out of the mandatory LGBT indoctrination in the state-sponsored school system.

Naturally, far left-wing California has become the first state in the Union to force kids to use LGBT inclusive textbooks. But at the same time it left no legal way for parents to opt out from the propaganda.

The gay propaganda law supposedly requires a “‘fair, accurate, inclusive, and respectful’ treatment of homosexual, bisexual, transgender, and lesbian Americans despite the historical insignificance,” according to Truth Revolt.

State publisher Mark Jarrett cited several historical figures who *might* have been gay saying that his textbooks will essentially make these historical figures gay icons.

“We’re not trying to make anybody gay; we’re not saying there’s an agenda; we’re not saying that these people are better than other people; what we’re saying is this is another group of Americans and they face certain prejudices,” said state publisher Mark Jarrett, whose history textbooks include special mention of the sexual preferences of historical figures like Jane Adams, Emily Dickinson, Nathaniel Hawthorne, President James Buchanan, though it’s inconclusive if these prominent Americans were gay or not.

“I think we should say, ‘Buchanan, he never married. He had a very good friend who was living with him. He may have been gay,’” Jarrett added. “On the other hand, at that time, being gay was seen as something evil and wrong.”

It should be noted that men sharing expenses with other men and living together was an extremely common thing in our country’s history. Senators did it, Congressmen did it, and so do regular Americans all across the nation.

In Fact, it was extremely common even into the 20th century. It has only been since WWII that Americans developed a sense that living completely on alone with no co-habitating partners, whether platonic or romantic, was considered the thing to do.

As to President Buchanan, gay activists have tried to claim him as their own for decades but there is no direct proof of his sexual proclivities.

Gay activists have also ridiculously tried to make President Abraham Lincoln gay, as well.

The radical gay agenda is infused throughout California’s textbooks, Truth Revolt report:

California approved the textbooks written by Jarrett, a Ph.D, to be used in the 8th grade. Students will read that legendary stagecoach driver Charlie Parkhurst “was a woman who identified as a man,” according to Fox News. They will read that George Washington’s chief of staff Baron Von Steuben “may have been gay,” and that poet Walt Whitman “was drawn to young men… but denied his same sex preferences in public.”

Critics say much of these accounts are speculation, but California rejected any publisher that didn’t mention the homosexual preferences or claims against historical figures in their textbooks. In one textbook, the state forced the publisher to add “lesbian” to describe NASA astronaut Sally Ride.

So, to appease the radical gay lobby, California is now taking what are supposed to be factual school textbooks and filling them with “speculation” on the sexual leanings of historical figures despite the FACT that the facts are not known.

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Democratic California Gov. Jerry Brown said Thursday he had signed a bill that will require public schools in the state to teach students about the contributions of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Americans.

The bill, believed to be the first of its kind in the nation, will also require teachers to provide instruction on the role of people

This bill revises existing laws that prohibit discrimination in education and ensures that the important contributions of Americans from all backgrounds and walks of life are included in our history books. It represents an important step forward for our state, and I thank Senator Leno for his hard work on this historic legislation."

The governor was referring to the bill's author, Sen. Mark Leno, a San Francisco Democrat.

California law already requires state schools to teach about the contributions of Native Americans, African-Americans, Mexican-Americans, and Asian-Americans, among other groups.

26-LGBT-Flag-Get.jpg

By
Warner Todd Huston
-
December 27, 2017

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Democratic California Gov. Jerry Brown said Thursday he had signed a bill that will require public schools in the state to teach students about the contributions of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Americans.

The bill, believed to be the first of its kind in the nation, will also require teachers to provide instruction on the role of people

This bill revises existing laws that prohibit discrimination in education and ensures that the important contributions of Americans from all backgrounds and walks of life are included in our history books. It represents an important step forward for our state, and I thank Senator Leno for his hard work on this historic legislation."
It's apparent now that gays should either be put in insane asylums, internment campss, or sent to the middle east to ISIS strongholds with tall buildings. This is all in order to protect the children from them. They should be considered a national security threat.

26-LGBT-Flag-Get.jpg

By
Warner Todd Huston
-
December 27, 2017

It's apparent now that gays should either be put in insane asylums, internment campss, or sent to the middle east to ISIS strongholds in order to protect the children from them. They should be considered a national security threat.
Should have never decriminalized sodomy.

26-LGBT-Flag-Get.jpg

By
Warner Todd Huston
-
December 27, 2017

It's apparent now that gays should either be put in insane asylums, internment campss, or sent to the middle east to ISIS strongholds with tall buildings. This is all in order to protect the children from them. They should be considered a national security threat.
Christian sharia.

26-LGBT-Flag-Get.jpg

By
Warner Todd Huston
-
December 27, 2017

Christian sharia.
There's no such thing.

Forum List

Back