Secret phone call reveals Christian Right plan to 'take down the education system as we know it'

I worked construction in the late 80's with crews that couldn't do math or speak english, yet we built houses, condos, a 60'ft spillway, 100'ft bridge & poured 66 piers.

Proof is a higher percent are employed now than any republican president ever had in history.
FFS the schools cant even produce kids that can give change at mcdonalds,,

so save your BS for someone that believes it,,

Man doesn't get rid of god, he replaces him with something else.

CRT and LGBTwhatever advocacy is religion by another name.

I don't buy that.

Most of us don't need a higher power of any sort.

We are sufficient unto ourselves.

I fell sorry for those who do.

And yet the right claims to love the constitution.

If Groomers don’t have free reign in our public schools, are we still a Free Country?

Guess sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. Why do you care that he’s using your leftist methods? You should be okay with this. But why aren’t you? Because the ends justify the means for leftists. So, if the method is used to promote your anti-religious agenda then the method is evil. If it supports your anti-religious agenda then the method is good. We need to set up re-education camps to steer leftists back to the light.

Church and state.

It's not that hard.

In this case the federal government.

Would love to see a case come up that knocks incorporation on it's ass.

Here's a little fact: There were "state" (as in Mass) sponsored religions up until the 1830's and they were NEVER challenged in court.

The states got smart and wrote them out of their constitutions.

Be careful what you wish for.

It did? I don't recall seeing you in the meeting. Were you hiding behind the plants in the corner again?

why dont they just called government schools indoctrination facilities instead of schools

A "right" just means the government can't stop you from doing it. It doesn't mean they have to give you anything.
That's just stupid. We'd be going back to the Middle Ages.

America would be the laughing stock and pariah of the world, like the Taliban.

You'd like that, wouldn't you?

I wouldn't brag about kids being stupid. Machines can break down. Then what?
I didn't say they are stupid.

Public school kids know more about smart phones, drones, computers, research, data, laws, regulations, environment, rights, propaganda, communication, biology, infant & elderly care, rehab, food, drug & virus safety than you did in parochial school.

Last edited:
That's just stupid. We'd be going back to the Middle Ages.

America would be the laughing stock and pariah of the world, like the Taliban.

You'd like that, wouldn't you?
Oh, hey, I see what you did there. Realizing you had nothing of substance to add, you decided that trying to deflect attention onto me instead of the argument was a good way to maintain your creds as a random internet keyboard jockey and get high-fives from the other 5-year-olds. Bravo, who could have imagined that someone would try such a lame thing!

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz

Where in the Constitution does it set up a Federal Department of Education?

I don't buy that.

Most of us don't need a higher power of any sort.

We are sufficient unto ourselves.

I fell sorry for those who do.

You worship yourselves, it's just narcissism.

And you lock onto mantras far more mean and evil than any religion could ever hope for.

In the Soviet Union the State replaced god. In China, it was Mao, in North Korea, it was the Kims.

Forum List

Back