It Begins: California Begins Indoctrinating Children Into The LGBT Lifestyle Against Parents Wishes

There was a time where people didn't want their kids being "indoctrinated" by racial integration either.

Perhaps just maybe, schools are trying to make the future generation a bit more tolerant of others.

It's the parent's choice.....period

Shocking stuff. Why oh why are schools trying to teach kids about cultures and lifestyles that they may not be aware of ?

This isn't teaching kids about cultures and lifestyles. This is brainwashing kids into immoral and evil sexual perversions, and grooming them for further abuse by perverts. In a sane society, anyone who willingly had any part in this would be prosecuted as a sex offender,and kept in prison and away from children for the rest of their wretched lives.

It is, of course, no surprise at all to see you defending this sexual abuse of children.
If we dont teach our kids they will grow up as twisted and ignorant as yourself.

Yeah we see what did to you. You embraced it and look at you now Pink News

This isn't teaching kids about cultures and lifestyles. This is brainwashing kids into immoral and evil sexual perversions, and grooming them for further abuse by perverts. In a sane society, anyone who willingly had any part in this would be prosecuted as a sex offender,and kept in prison and away from children for the rest of their wretched lives.

It is, of course, no surprise at all to see you defending this sexual abuse of children.
If we dont teach our kids they will grow up as twisted and ignorant as yourself.

A perfect example of LIbEral LGBpbiWTF doublethink. To prevent children from growing up to be “twisted and ignorant”, we have to teach them twisted, immoral, evil sexual perversions, and brainwash them into thinking that such filth is normal and proper.

Modern LIbEralism truly has degenerated into a mental and moral disease.

`
`

My two youngest go to a parochial high school, Catholic in this case. They teach about the LGBT in sociology. In its lessons, the members are treated with respect and in a non-judgemental fashion. No moralizing. I have no objection to that.

Shocking stuff. Why oh why are schools trying to teach kids about cultures and lifestyles that they may not be aware of ?

Teach them what? How to be a perverted homo?

Teach them what? How to be a perverted homo?

It's obvious enough why sick perverts such as Tommy Tainant want children to be groomed and indoctrinated into accepting sexual perversion and abuse.

The obvious choice here is homeschool or private school. Better choice anyway regardless of the queer teaching.

Public education is a disaster.

What do you clowns think will happen ?

Do you think the kids will listen to these lessons and turn gay ?

Seriously ?
typical psychology BS that liberals push to push their agenda.................

You raise your kids how you wish..............You teach your kids what you believe is right and wrong.....

I'll do the same................It NOT YOUR PLACE to DECIDE THAT THEY WILL BE TAUGHT about MORAL ISSUES..............

Your PSYCH BS bores me....................

It's amazing how intolerant people get all bent out of shape when someone tries to teach tolerance..

Tolerance” of evil is not a virtue. It never has been, and it never will be.

In this case, the specific point and purpose of this “tolerance” is to set children up to be easier prey for sexual perverts. Tolerance of this is no virtue at all, but a vice.

I guess you're on the side of those who would sexually abuse children, just as Tommy Tainant is.

For all their evil and madness, ISIS did get one thing right, and that is how to deal with dangerous, perverted filth such as you.

It's amazing how intolerant people get all bent out of shape when someone tries to teach tolerance..

In this case, the specific point and purpose of this “tolerance” is to set children up to be easier prey for sexual perverts. Tolerance of this is no virtue at all, but a vice.

I guess you're on the side of those who would sexually abuse children, just as Tommy Tainant is.

For all their evil and madness, ISIS did get one thing right, and that is how to deal with dangerous, perverted filth such as you.
Go, fuck, yourself, again.....Everything is sexual to a person that is totally ignorant...Perverts exist from all sides and on both isles. The gheys are no worse than the hertosexuals so piss off wanker.. Education is the reason for schools.... So far the right has shown us they prefer hatred and prejudice that they learned from their God...

Go, fuck, yourself, again.....Everything is sexual to a person that is totally ignorant...Perverts exist from all sides and on both isles. The gheys are no worse than the hertosexuals so piss off wanker.. Education is the reason for schools.... So far the right has shown us they prefer hatred and prejudice that they learned from their God...
Teach the Basics.................How to read write and do math................In regards to MORAL ACCEPTANCE.................

LEAVE THAT TO THE PARENTS.................NOT YOUR PLACE.

Teach the Basics.................How to read write and do math................In regards to MORAL ACCEPTANCE.................

If I had my way you'd have to pay for your own children to go to school thus relieving me of having to pay..Moral relevance is fluid, it changes...Deal with it..

You're a tragedy...seriously.

Parents decide what is best for their children. Not government bureaucrats

If I had my way you'd have to pay for your own children to go to school thus relieving me of having to pay..
My kids are grown and I pay taxes....have been my whole life..........IDIOT............

So I paid to send them to school.......................

Go cry to someone who cares what you think.

You're a tragedy...seriously.

Parents decide what is best for their children. Not government bureaucrats
And children do everything a parent tells them to do..Yeah, welcome to the real world honey...

If I had my way you'd have to pay for your own children to go to school thus relieving me of having to pay..
My kids are grown and I pay taxes....have been my whole life..........IDIOT............

So I paid to send them to school.......................

Go cry to someone who cares what you think.
I don't want to pay taxes for your kids to get an education......So I am crying to someone that cares since you cared enough to retort..

tumblr_n5h99us9V01rfwfq9o1_500.jpg

Forum List

Back