Israeli soldiers and rabbis tell supporters to kill Palestinian children

Now ain't that a Freudian slip of an admission. I never mentioned, "paid hasbara troll". You did. That's as close to a confession as I've seen yet ..... introducing "paid" so as to distance yourself. You thoroughly screwed yourself. :auiqs.jpg:

I've enjoyed your comments and am also fascinated by Israel's army of paid, trained and scripted Hasbara trolls.

I can't think of another country that has such an extensive, slick and sophisticated government run Propaganda ministry or so badly needs one.

And, yes the US Funded Israeli government does pay many of Israel's propagandists:

(1). “Israel: Government pays students to fight internet battles”

(2). “Israel to pay students to defend it online”

EXCERPT “The Israeli prime minister's office said in a statement that students on Israeli university campuses would receive full or partial scholarships to combat anti-Semitism and calls to boycott Israel online. It said students' messages would parallel statements by government officials.” CONTINUED

Thanks,

I've enjoyed your comments and am also fascinated by Israel's army of paid, trained and scripted Hasbara trolls.

I can't think of another country that has such an extensive, slick and sophisticated government run Propaganda ministry or so badly needs one.

And, yes the US Funded Israeli government does pay many of Israel's propagandists:

(1). “Israel: Government pays students to fight internet battles”

(2). “Israel to pay students to defend it online”

EXCERPT “The Israeli prime minister's office said in a statement that students on Israeli university campuses would receive full or partial scholarships to combat anti-Semitism and calls to boycott Israel online. It said students' messages would parallel statements by government officials.” CONTINUED

Thanks,
what else did you learn in your current brothel.? For more information, visit AA meetings
and clinics that distribute methadone

Thank you, but it was you who introduced me to the world of Hasbara trollery. Before you told me about it I had no idea it existed. :disbelief:

I'm sure that you can understand why Israeli propagandists don't want people to see things like their fascinating "Hasbara Handbook" that has lots of clever insults ( i.e. "anti Semite!") and even more scripted yet slick and evasive excuses for Genocide.

Watch out since the Hasbarats have infected Wikipedia too.

Thanks,

I'm sure that you can understand why Israeli propagandists don't want people to see things like their fascinating "Hasbara Handbook" that has lots of clever insults ( i.e. "anti Semite!") and even more scripted yet slick and evasive excuses for Genocide.
I'm sure of that.
I've already seen it.

Thanks,
watch out----the SHEENY will get you

I'm nice to people who show their humanity. Unfortunately, the Isrseli right, are completely void of this concept.
No---they are doing what they are supposed to do--
protect their people. Can you explain why muslims are STILL bombing Israeli cities-----even today? There is a battle going on right now and you consider ONLY the
"palestinian" POV

No---they are doing what they are supposed to do--
protect their people. Can you explain why muslims are STILL bombing Israeli cities-----even today? There is a battle going on right now and you consider ONLY the
"palestinian" POV
I will agree with you there, Rosie, the Israeli right are doing what they are supposed to, no different than Germany's Gestapo.

As far as ,"still bombing Israeli cities", there is still an ongoing occupation and blockade of Gaza. Palestinians have every legal right in the world to resist the occupation and blockade.

I'm nice to people who show their humanity. Unfortunately, the Isrseli right, are completely void of this concept.
I agree completely. They remind me of Hitler Jungend.

There was a many-hour documentary film, some years ago, called "Shoah". It was mostly made up of interviews of people who witnessed the Holocaust. Have you seen it? Anyway, a Polish diplomat was smuggled into the Warsaw ghetto so that he could see "with his own eyes" what was going on there and hopefully, he would be persuaded to report it to London. In the taped interview he describes young, well-groomed Nazis who tormented the Jews inside the ghetto "just for fun". It particularly upset him because the boys (they were quite young) looked like normal youths with wholesome upbringing. I am reminded of that interview every time I hear about these Israelis murdering Palestinians whose land has been stolen from them.

...... the Israeli right are doing what they are supposed to, no different than Germany's Gestapo.

As far as ,"still bombing Israeli cities", there is still an ongoing occupation and blockade of Gaza. Palestinians have every legal right in the world to resist the occupation and blockade.
:clap2:Say it again - louder this time.

I agree completely. They remind me of Hitler Jungend.

There was a many-hour documentary film, some years ago, called "Shoah". It was mostly made up of interviews of people who witnessed the Holocaust. Have you seen it? Anyway, a Polish diplomat was smuggled into the Warsaw ghetto so that he could see "with his own eyes" what was going on there and hopefully, he would be persuaded to report it to London. In the taped interview he describes young, well-groomed Nazis who tormented the Jews inside the ghetto "just for fun". It particularly upset him because the boys (they were quite young) looked like normal youths with wholesome upbringing. I am reminded of that interview every time I hear about these Israelis murdering Palestinians whose land has been stolen from them.
All the Israeli's have to do, at the very minimum, is treat the Pals with fairness. But Zionists can't even do that!

Good post, my friend!

All the Israeli's have to do, at the very minimum, is treat the Pals with fairness. But Zionists can't even do that!
You're right. They see themselves as entitled. They think the world owes them because of the Holocaust. It's true that the world did owe them but this is 2023 and we owe them nothing anymore.

We took in tons of Ukrainis, particularly the first half year of the war. Taking pity on them they were (still are maybe?) given free medical & dental, front of the line for jobs, and free transportation. Do they deserve it? I don't know, maybe. But here's the f*cked up part of it: Do you think they are grateful? After all, my taxes are paying for their everything. The answer is "no", they are not grateful. On city buses, there are seats reserved for the elderly and handicapped. I'm a senior citizen myself but how often do you think these Ukrainis yield these clearly marked seats? I've actually had arguments with the b'stards just so I can sit down.

Israelis .... yep ... they have the same attitude.
Good post, my friend!
Thank you very much!

Good post, my friend!

Like the muzzies treated Jews with respect when they terrorized them, raped them, tortured them?

You damn loons can't see the forrest for the trees.

First of all, no you're not, that's a lie. Second, so what you want everyone to do is what? Praise Hamas for raping, and murdering women, and dragging them through the streets? Beheading babies? Burning whole families alive? Not on your life.

43 min mark …. One Palestinian is told by an Israeli soldier that he wants to “kill Palestinian children” and sexually assault his mom

But we have been told by the propagandists that Israel doesn’t do this stuff. Most Palestinians and Israelis don’t do this kind of evil. But there are those who do. And the evidence is literally in the video above. These Israeli soldiers and rabbis are literally the same thing as Hamas militants who think it’s permissible in Islam to kill kids. It’s not ….here is the absolute undeniable proof. It’s in the very video they quoted the Quran and the hadith’s proving that it is not allowed in Islam to do that.

Also Most Jews say that Judaism does not allow attacking women and children.

And so this is what we have this pro Israel propaganda from the devil himself right here in America. From some bad people in the media saying that’s a Palestinian side is evil. When there is clearly and undeniably evil on both sides of Israel and Palestine. And there is also love and glory and in the end the love will prevail and we will have unity between Israel and Palestine.

For those supporters of the second amendment in America. Recall how we can arm ourselves here in America. But these Palestinian men who are peaceful, and who love Jews are not allowed to arm themselves. This is disgraceful. America needs to change his policy toward Israel and Palestine. If we give weapons to anybody, It should only be to honorable Palestinian Muslims and Israeli Jews.

It is sickening that there are elements of the Israeli army that are monstrous beasts. They are like the devil himself. You can simply look at the 43 minute mark of the video above to see the undeniable proof or not. The choice is yours, my friends.

Jesus, our Lord and Savior shine your light upon these beautiful Palestinian people who have to face off against the satanic soldiers in Israel, who think it’s OK to kill Palestinian children.

View attachment 843935

Imagine for a moment, that evil Israeli soldier, chasing down women and children in Palestine. And the Palestinian men don’t have the guns to defend themselves with. That’s not right that’s not right at all. And so American policy should keep this in mind.

may our Lord bring together the peaceful, loving people of Israel and Palestine against the bad people on both sides

Well, if one Palestinian said it.........

Forum List

Back