Israeli Settlers Teach Their Children To Kill Early

Maybe not. But that was not my point. My point is that Jewish history goes waaaaay back but you people try to lie about it
I'm not lying about it. I'm saying what happened 2000 years ago, don't mean shit today.

And I'm telling you what happened 64+ years ago does.
Israel ... 64+ years of STATEHOOD.
"Palestine" ... NUTTIN'
:D

Oh please LiPush I had family way before Hamas ever existed. And today Hamas officials and Israeli officials met. On certain issues. And you know well I can't get citizenship what so ever and I'm not even allowed into Israel

Don't feel too badly, Princess ... they won't let me into Gaza. :D

Do you have any connection to Gaza? And I don't mean being Jewish

I have no connection to many of the places I visit, Princess, and they don't try to separate my head from the rest of my body. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh please LiPush I had family way before Hamas ever existed. And today Hamas officials and Israeli officials met. On certain issues. And you know well I can't get citizenship what so ever and I'm not even allowed into Israel

Not my fault. If your brothers didn't terrorize us, you would have been able to visit and live here.:eusa_whistle:

Again it was before Hamas was created. Your brutal 60 year cleansing and offensive and occupation created those groups. Very fair don't whine about it. And Hamas doesn't launch rockets anymore even if Israel bombs their land and kills people

Arab terror-gangs predate Hamas by many decades. Hamas is just one of the newer gangs.

Not my fault. If your brothers didn't terrorize us, you would have been able to visit and live here.:eusa_whistle:

Again it was before Hamas was created. Your brutal 60 year cleansing and offensive and occupation created those groups. Very fair don't whine about it. And Hamas doesn't launch rockets anymore even if Israel bombs their land and kills people

Arab terror-gangs predate Hamas by many decades. Hamas is just one of the newer gangs.

Sorry. Hamas is a rebel group

Muslims have been killing jews since the rapist pig of arabia went into action Because habibi----try to remember----I have relatives from SEVERAL DIFFERENT islamic lands------and I read alot in my youth-------try to remember-----jews have been reading and writing for thousands of years-------being around muslims did not stop that paper and ink thing

Hamas does. Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and other groups, they don't fight the occupation. No normal Israeli Jew buys this nonsense anymore. We know they fight to kill all Jews and make them leave their homeland so Israel will be Islamic. It is against Islam to accept a Jewish land in a place which is mostly Islamic world. they fight in sake of religion.

Hamas fought the occupation directly. By attacking occupying targets. And no it's not because you're jews. It's because the shit you have put us through in the past many decades.

You clearly have not read Hamas (Muslim Bro-hood) Charter.
"The Hamas charter exhibits the influence of antisemitic conspiracy theories throughout, as evidenced by the explicit mention of the "The Protocols of the Elder of Zion," or statements labeling "Freemasons, The Rotary and Lions clubs" as "sabotage groups ... behind the drug trade and alcoholism in all its kinds." Some experts and advocacy groups believe that statements by some Hamas leaders display similar conspiratorial influences, though Hamas officials are clear to describe the conflict with Israel as political and not religious."
Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hamas does. Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and other groups, they don't fight the occupation. No normal Israeli Jew buys this nonsense anymore. We know they fight to kill all Jews and make them leave their homeland so Israel will be Islamic. It is against Islam to accept a Jewish land in a place which is mostly Islamic world. they fight in sake of religion.

Hamas fought the occupation directly. By attacking occupying targets. And no it's not because you're jews. It's because the shit you have put us through in the past many decades.

"The Hamas charter exhibits the influence of antisemitic conspiracy theories throughout, as evidenced by the explicit mention of the "The Protocols of the Elder of Zion," or statements labeling "Freemasons, The Rotary and Lions clubs" as "sabotage groups ... behind the drug trade and alcoholism in all its kinds." Some experts and advocacy groups believe that statements by some Hamas leaders display similar conspiratorial influences, though Hamas officials are clear to describe the conflict with Israel as political and not religious."

:eusa_whistle: Hamas is a rebel group. No question about it

Hamas does not operate outside of Palestine.

Hamas only attacks the occupation. The religion does not matter.

Of course. They aren't a global group. They are specifically for their people. They only are against the occupation of their lands

More camel crap.
Hamas is all about establishing an Islamic state in Israel and beyond.
"Based on the principles of Islamic fundamentalism gaining momentum throughout the Arab world in the 1980s, Hamas was founded in 1987 (during the First Intifada) as an offshoot of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood. Co-founder Sheik Ahmed Yassin stated in 1987 and the Hamas Charter affirmed in 1988 that Hamas was founded to liberate Palestine from Israeli occupation and to establish an Islamic state in the area that is now Israel, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip."

Of course. They aren't a global group. They are specifically for their people. They only are against the occupation of their lands

More camel crap.
"Based on the principles of Islamic fundamentalism gaining momentum throughout the Arab world in the 1980s, Hamas was founded in 1987 (during the First Intifada) as an offshoot of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood. Co-founder Sheik Ahmed Yassin stated in 1987 and the Hamas Charter affirmed in 1988 that Hamas was founded to liberate Palestine from Israeli occupation and to establish an Islamic state in the area that is now Israel, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip."

Hamas is an rebel group against Israel. That's it.

And you're trying to make this dumbass argument that a name for the people living in that area for generations, negates their land rights and their inherent right to self-determination.

It doesn't matter what you call them, they were living there before the zionists showed up and they have land rights.

Camel crap. International "humanitarian" agencies signed up any Arab for "3 hots and a cot" who showed up with proof of just 2 years of local residency (and I doubt that proof consisted of anything more than a note from Mom). You must be aware that social services agencies while necessary, can be as self-serving as they are client serving.
That whole Arab "refugee" thing was and remains the biggest fraud in UN history.

Are you saying that all Palestinians lived there for only two years?

Now you're being silly, Princess.
I mean not all of the 700,000 Arab "refugees" or perhaps even most were long-time residents with land rights. But you knew that didn't you.

You can go back to the turn of the century and you still don't have the majority.

Maybe not. But that was not my point. My point is that Jewish history goes waaaaay back but you people try to lie about it
Why do you think the ethnic cleansing of the Canaanites 3000 years ago by your ancestors entitles you to the land of Palestine today?

Why do you expect the US taxpayer to underwrite your colonial efforts?

Are you the "chosen people", or what?
You got all 3 right, Tonto! You win 3 seegars!

:eusa_whistle: Hamas is a rebel group. No question about it
No bout adoubt it.

More camel crap.

Charter affirmed in 1988 that Hamas was founded to liberate Palestine from Israeli occupation and to establish an Islamic state in the area that is now Israel, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip."

Indeed, they are a liberation organization.

Hamas did say, however, that they would not impose Islamic law because the people won't have it.

Do you have any connection to Gaza? And I don't mean being Jewish

I have no connection to many of the places I visit, Princess, and they don't try to separate my head from the rest of my body.

Of course you don't have a connection just like many of the Jews there today

There are no Jews in Gaza, Princess. Nada. Ziltch. None.

All of Israel I'm not talking about Gaza. Jews in Israel today most don't have a connection.

:lol::lol::lol:
Now that's just plain silly, Princess, and this conversation was about your Gaza comment (above, in bold) which you deviously cut but I replaced. :D

More camel crap.

Charter affirmed in 1988 that Hamas was founded to liberate Palestine from Israeli occupation and to establish an Islamic state in the area that is now Israel, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip."

Indeed, they are a liberation organization.

Hamas did say, however, that they would not impose Islamic law because the people won't have it.

I never said anything about Islamic law, Princess.
I simply posted Hamas own words:
"Hamas was founded to liberate Palestine from Israeli occupation and to establish an Islamic state in the area that is now Israel, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip."

Forum List

Back