Israeli Settlers Teach Their Children To Kill Early

I was responding to the nonsensense that tin posted, though your nonsense was no better which is why I told him in this repsonse that I'll tell him the same thing I told you. Neither one of you are dealing in historical facts or current reality. Both of you are doing nothing but showing your bigotry, prejudice and ignorance.
And you're trying to make this dumbass argument that a name for the people living in that area for generations, negates their land rights and their inherent right to self-determination.

It doesn't matter what you call them, they were living there before the zionists showed up and they have land rights.

Actually, 'they' were not - beccause to be a Jew IS to be a 'zionist', and zionists were making their way back to the Land in every century after the Romans destroyed all they could of Judea.

And 'they' were not - because all too many of those Muslims and Christians inside the Mandate area in '47 had NOT been there for 'centuries'.

And 'they' were not - because to live on land as a tenant farmer (fellahin) does NOT convey any ownership rights at all. Not under Ottoman nor any other law.

because to live on land as a tenant farmer (fellahin) does NOT convey any ownership rights at all.

Over 90% of Israel is leased to the Israelis. They do not own anything.

According to your criteria, they have no rights to their own state.

Please provide something to support your contention that 'over 90% of Israel is leased'. Leased from whom?

Actually, 'they' were not - beccause to be a Jew IS to be a 'zionist', and zionists were making their way back to the Land in every century after the Romans destroyed all they could of Judea.

And 'they' were not - because all too many of those Muslims and Christians inside the Mandate area in '47 had NOT been there for 'centuries'.

And 'they' were not - because to live on land as a tenant farmer (fellahin) does NOT convey any ownership rights at all. Not under Ottoman nor any other law.
Land ownership in 1947.

If what you said is true, then who the hell is this famous zionist humanist talking about?
the fact that the Palestinians themselves, well over half a million at the turn of the century, lived in Palestine, that it was their home. The great Zionist humanist, Ahad Ha'am warned against the violation of the rights of the Palestinian people, and his words are well known in the literature of Palestine.

"... Ahad Ha'am warned that the settlers must under no circumstances arouse the wrath of the natives ... 'Yet what do our brethren do in Palestine? Just the very opposite! Serfs they were in the lands of the Diaspora and suddenly they find themselves in unrestricted freedom and this change has awakened in them an inclination to despotism. They treat the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, deprive them of their rights, offend them without cause and even boast of these deeds; and nobody among us opposes this despicable and dangerous inclination ...'

"Ahad Ha'am returned to the Arab problem ... in February 1914 ... '[the Zionists] wax angry towards those who remind them that there is still another people in Eretz Yisrael that has been living there and does not intend at all to leave its place. In a future when this illusion will have been torn from their hearts and they will look with open eyes upon the reality as it is, they will certainly understand how important this question is and how great our duty to work for its solution'."
Was he just imagining people living there?

Just because you found it on the internet, doesn't mean it's accurate. I notice you haven't shown the actual sources of your propaganda above.

I was responding to the nonsensense that tin posted, though your nonsense was no better which is why I told him in this repsonse that I'll tell him the same thing I told you. Neither one of you are dealing in historical facts or current reality. Both of you are doing nothing but showing your bigotry, prejudice and ignorance.
And you're trying to make this dumbass argument that a name for the people living in that area for generations, negates their land rights and their inherent right to self-determination.

It doesn't matter what you call them, they were living there before the zionists showed up and they have land rights.

The Jews of "Palestine" lived in Israel much before the Arab occupation and theft of Jewish lands.

Land ownership in 1947.

If what you said is true, then who the hell is this famous zionist humanist talking about?
the fact that the Palestinians themselves, well over half a million at the turn of the century, lived in Palestine, that it was their home. The great Zionist humanist, Ahad Ha'am warned against the violation of the rights of the Palestinian people, and his words are well known in the literature of Palestine.

"... Ahad Ha'am warned that the settlers must under no circumstances arouse the wrath of the natives ... 'Yet what do our brethren do in Palestine? Just the very opposite! Serfs they were in the lands of the Diaspora and suddenly they find themselves in unrestricted freedom and this change has awakened in them an inclination to despotism. They treat the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, deprive them of their rights, offend them without cause and even boast of these deeds; and nobody among us opposes this despicable and dangerous inclination ...'

"Ahad Ha'am returned to the Arab problem ... in February 1914 ... '[the Zionists] wax angry towards those who remind them that there is still another people in Eretz Yisrael that has been living there and does not intend at all to leave its place. In a future when this illusion will have been torn from their hearts and they will look with open eyes upon the reality as it is, they will certainly understand how important this question is and how great our duty to work for its solution'."
Was he just imagining people living there?

Why start in 1947?

The Jews of "Palestine" lived in Israel much before the Arab occupation and theft of Jewish lands.
You're not going to solve any problems until you resolve your honesty issues.

I just posted the map of land ownership in 1948 and arabs owned 70% of the land in Palestine. And they had been living there continuously for a 1000 years. Jews, on the other hand, migrated into the area starting around the turn of the century. Stop trying to re-write history and just deal with reality.

I just posted the map of land ownership in 1948 and arabs owned 70% of the land in Palestine. And they had been living there continuously for a 1000 years. Jews, on the other hand, migrated into the area starting around the turn of the century. Stop trying to re-write history and just deal with reality.

There are testimonies who reject the 1000 years crap. Because its a myth.

And you will get nowhere till you solfe your ignorancy issues. Means get rid of it.

Arabs occupy Jewish land. Not the other way around.

I am still waiting to get my lost land back.

And you will get nowhere till you solfe your ignorancy issues. Means get rid of it.

Are you that stupid? What about my land? I'm waiting for that too

Than get rid of Hamas concince your brothers to make peace with us and come live next to my house if you want.

Than get rid of Hamas concince your brothers to make peace with us and come live next to my house if you want.

Oh please LiPush I had family way before Hamas ever existed. And today Hamas officials and Israeli officials met. On certain issues. And you know well I can't get citizenship what so ever and I'm not even allowed into Israel

You can have your land, you just can't have theirs.

Looks to me like they've been there for 1500 years.

•638: Muslims capture Palestine from Byzantines.
•1099: Jerusalem under Crusader control (to 1187).
•1291: Mamelukes capture final Crusader strongholds Acre and Caesarea.
•1516: Ottomans capture Palestine (to 1917).
•1776-1804: Ahmad Pasha Al Jazzar appointed Ottoman ruler of Acre; builds port, monopolizes trade.
•1799: Napoleon attacks Acre; repulsed by Al Jazzar.
•1832: Muhammad Ali Pasha of Egypt occupies Palestine (to 1840).
•1840: Lord Palmerston advocates Jewish immigration to Palestine.
•1869: Suez Canal opened.
•1878: First Zionist settlement at Petach Tiqwa.
•1882-1903: First wave of 25,000 Zionist immigrants.
•1906-14: Second wave of 40,000 Zionist immigrants.
•1909: Tel Aviv founded north of Jaffa.
•1914: World War I starts; Ottoman Empire joins war on side of Germany, and attacks Russia.
•1916: Sykes-Picot Agreement secretly divides Ottoman Empire.
•1917: Balfour Declaration pledges UK support for "a Jewish national home in Palestine."
•1918: Palestine occupied by UK forces under General Allenby; World War I ends.
•1919-23: Third wave of over 35,000 Zionist immigrants.
•1920: League of Nations mandates Palestine and Mesopotamia to UK.
•1921: UK appoints Haj Amin al-Husseini as Mufti of Jerusalem
•1922: UK excludes Transjordan from Jewish immigration; first UK census of Palestine shows 78% Muslim Arab, 11% Jewish, 9.6% Christian Arab.
•1924-28: Fourth wave of 67,000 Zionist immigrants, raising Jewish population to 16%.
•1929-39: Fifth wave of over 250,000 Zionist immigrants, raising Jewish population to 30%.
•1936-39: Arab rebellion in Palestine.
•1939-45: World War II in Europe.
•1947: UN adopts plan to partition Palestine into two states; Israel declares independence, fights war against Arab forces.

Oh please LiPush I had family way before Hamas ever existed. And today Hamas officials and Israeli officials met. On certain issues. And you know well I can't get citizenship what so ever and I'm not even allowed into Israel

Don't feel too badly, Princess ... they won't let me into Gaza. :D

Israel will not allow him into Israel and Israel will not allow you into Gaza.

It is easy to see who the stick in the mud is here.

Israel will not allow him into Israel and Israel will not allow you into Gaza.

It is easy to see who the stick in the mud is here.

Sure is. :D
"The Department of State strongly urges U.S. citizens to avoid all travel to the Gaza Strip, which is under the control of Hamas, a designated foreign terrorist organization. U.S. citizens in Gaza are advised to depart immediately."
source: US Dept of State

No they weren't. They were for the most part nomadic herders, the Jews on the other hand have had a continuous presence there for over 5000 years. Your jordanians, syrians, egyptians and the rest of the arab rabble there have their own homelands, they're called Syria, Jordan, Arabia, Egypt, etc. By your dumbass argument the Greyhound bus driver that passes through Delaware on his Md to NJ route has land rights to Delaware.

Do you have any connection to Gaza? And I don't mean being Jewish

Forum List

Back