Israeli Settlers: Are They ‘Civilians’ or Legitimate Military Targets?

Really? Where? I've never said Islam is the "religion of peace" and as we all know all religions have their fanatical violent extremists, Judaism has it's "Jewish Defence League" for example. Are you saying all Jewish people are represented by this racist terrorist organisation?

Once more you demonstrate your ignorance and myopia. I'm not a Muslim, I'm a Humanist and consider that human beings create their gods in their own image, your god is a projection of your own personality, clearly in your case one full of hatred. I pity you.

Again your psychological blinkers blind you to the fact that most Muslims do protest against Islamist extremists, just Google, "Muslims speak out against terrorism" I got 517,000 results, go on, try opening your mind to the reality, and away from your hate filled fantasies.

I agree, Islamism is exactly that, so is Zionism.

Exactly right, the same applies to Zionism and Zionists.

You're confusing me with you, something you always do when people demolish your hate filled fantasies, accuse them of doing exactly what you, yourself, end up doing; stuttering and mumbling.

...and as if to prove my point beyond doubt, another hysterical, hollow post from Hollie the hater. Hatred is all she has, sad.

Gee whiz. Another pointless tirade from the Jew hater amounting to nothing but juvenile name-calling.

PF tinmore is quite correct, when you can't answer a question, you just delflect and project your own hatreds and prejudices onto others, accusing them of what you yourself are guilty of, sad.
Actually, you're projecting. Absent your pointless name-calling, your rambling tirades are just so much self-hate.

QED, my post #292.
You can stutter and mumble as you usually do but that only serves to reinforce your inability to offer a coherent comment.

People like you and the Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailing cabal tend to ignore the fact that acts of Islamic terrorism carry with them the likely result of dead islamics, both Islamic terrorists and civilians caught in the crossfire. It's difficult to excuse the obvious thrill that you and others get at the thought of your parading around dead bodies as a ghoulish tactic for promoting your Joooooo hatreds. But, that's exactly what it is.
Hmmm?

You can stutter and mumble as you usually do but that only serves to reinforce your inability to offer a coherent comment.

People like you and the Jew terrorist Pom Pom flailing cabal tend to ignore the fact that acts of Jewish terrorism carry with them the likely result of dead Jews, both Jew terrorists and civilians caught in the crossfire. It's difficult to excuse the obvious thrill that you and others get at the thought of your parading around dead bodies as a ghoulish tactic for promoting your Muslim hatreds. But, that's exactly what it is.

Gee whiz. Another pointless tirade from the Jew hater amounting to nothing but juvenile name-calling.

PF tinmore is quite correct, when you can't answer a question, you just delflect and project your own hatreds and prejudices onto others, accusing them of what you yourself are guilty of, sad.
Actually, you're projecting. Absent your pointless name-calling, your rambling tirades are just so much self-hate.

QED, my post #292.

People like you and the Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailing cabal tend to ignore the fact that acts of Islamic terrorism carry with them the likely result of dead islamics, both Islamic terrorists and civilians caught in the crossfire. It's difficult to excuse the obvious thrill that you and others get at the thought of your parading around dead bodies as a ghoulish tactic for promoting your Joooooo hatreds. But, that's exactly what it is.
Hmmm?

People like you and the Jew terrorist Pom Pom flailing cabal tend to ignore the fact that acts of Jewish terrorism carry with them the likely result of dead Jews, both Jew terrorists and civilians caught in the crossfire. It's difficult to excuse the obvious thrill that you and others get at the thought of your parading around dead bodies as a ghoulish tactic for promoting your Muslim hatreds. But, that's exactly what it is.

Yet another post of mine you plagiarized. My personal stalker has gone off the deep edge.

I will require you post your MasterCard number and I will bill your card for the theft you have submitted.

Really? Where? I've never said Islam is the "religion of peace" and as we all know all religions have their fanatical violent extremists, Judaism has it's "Jewish Defence League" for example. Are you saying all Jewish people are represented by this racist terrorist organisation?

Once more you demonstrate your ignorance and myopia. I'm not a Muslim, I'm a Humanist and consider that human beings create their gods in their own image, your god is a projection of your own personality, clearly in your case one full of hatred. I pity you.

Again your psychological blinkers blind you to the fact that most Muslims do protest against Islamist extremists, just Google, "Muslims speak out against terrorism" I got 517,000 results, go on, try opening your mind to the reality, and away from your hate filled fantasies.

I agree, Islamism is exactly that, so is Zionism.

Exactly right, the same applies to Zionism and Zionists.

You're confusing me with you, something you always do when people demolish your hate filled fantasies, accuse them of doing exactly what you, yourself, end up doing; stuttering and mumbling.

...and as if to prove my point beyond doubt, another hysterical, hollow post from Hollie the hater. Hatred is all she has, sad.

QED, my post #292.

QED my post #292.

And you, as usual, are unable to address my comments with a coherent post and are thus left to childish banter.
OK, stop smoking.

Still, the spammer is befuddled and can't adequately string words into a coherent sentences to respond to my posts.

What did I post earlier about the lack of education that afflicts arabs-moslems?
Who are you talking about?

Who do you think?
It is hard to imagine what someone like you thinks.
No need, she doesn't.

QED, my post #292.

Hmmm?

Yet another post of mine you plagiarized. My personal stalker has gone off the deep edge.

I will require you post your MasterCard number and I will bill your card for the theft you have submitted.

*Sigh* there's no plagiarism from louie888, he's merely demonstating how hollow your posts are; they can equally apply to either side by just changing the names; he's demonstrating you have no significant content to contribute.

QED, my post #292.

Hmmm?

*Sigh* there's no plagiarism from louie888, he's merely demonstating how hollow your posts are; they can equally apply to either side by just changing the names; he's demonstrating you have no significant content to contribute.

Not at all surprising that you defend little muhammud's plagiarism just as you defend Islamic terrorism because it appeals to your Jooooo hatreds.

But then, little muhammud's plagiarism reflects his lack of ability to compose coherent sentences which mimics yours.

Admit it. You attend the same madrassah, right?

QED, my post #292.

Hmmm?

Not at all surprising that you defend little muhammud's plagiarism just as you defend Islamic terrorism because it appeals to your Jooooo hatreds.

But then, little muhammud's plagiarism reflects his lack of ability to compose coherent sentences which mimics yours.

Louie888 really doesn't need me to defend him from silly little girls with a hollow hate fixation on "evil Moooslims". I was merely pointing out that which is obvious to any intelligent person reading your hate filled posts, the fact that you have no significant content to contribute.

Hmmm?

Louie888 really doesn't need me to defend him from silly little girls with a hollow hate fixation on "evil Moooslims". I was merely pointing out that which is obvious to any intelligent person reading your hate filled posts, the fact that you have no significant content to contribute.
And here you are, as angry and frustrated as ever, defending your hero Louie.

Hate filled posts?

This whole thread is about justifying murder of civilians,
it was brought by team Palestine.

Hmmm?

LOL, the only angry and frustrated person here is you, projecting your anger and frustration on to others as a way of hiding the fact that you have nothing of substance to contribute here. Oh, BTW, have you managed to find the Ottoman data that refutes the British Survey of Palestine data?

LOL, the only angry and frustrated person here is you, projecting your anger and frustration on to others as a way of hiding the fact that you have nothing of substance to contribute here. Oh, BTW, have you managed to find the Ottoman data that refutes the British Survey of Palestine data?
LOL, here you are again, flailing around with only your usual whining and nothing of substance to contribute.

Anything yet on your "joooos stole the land" slogan? What land did the Jooos steal?

Hate filled posts?

Is it? Or is it in fact a legitimate question that asks, are Zionist Israeli settlers considered "protected persons" or are they part of an organised "militia" under Zionist Israeli government/military control tasked with expanding/prolonging the occupation of Palestine, and so should be considered a valid military target in their own right?

Hate filled posts?

Is it? Or is it in fact a legitimate question that asks, are Zionist Israeli settlers considered "protected persons" or are they part of an organised "militia" under Zionist Israeli government/military control tasked with expanding/prolonging the occupation of Palestine, and so should be considered a valid military target in their own right?

Yeah I suggest You email that clever wording to the UN, they'll make a law out of it.
We know exactly what You legitimize - Judenrhein Palestine
and all those are old news.

Hate filled posts?

We can take away at least one positive attribute from your whining: no Jooooos are in danger from your impotent gee-had from behind the safety of your keyboard.

It's just remarkable how much pompous blustering is spewed by you silly wannabes.

Hate filled posts?

Yeah I suggest You email that clever wording to the UN, they'll make a law out of it.

They already have, that's what we're trying to discuss here, do keep up.

Although "Judenrhein Palestine" as a sound bite both scans and rhymes, and might appeal to certain individuals, Palestinians in general have no real problem with Jewish people as a whole, just the Zionist ones who want to disposess them and who continue to brutalise and oppress them. Sadly Palestinian victims of Zionism tend to conflate Jewish people with Zionists and forget that not all Jewish people are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jewish.

Hate filled posts?

We can take away at least one positive attribute from your whining: no Jooooos are in danger from your impotent gee-had from behind the safety of your keyboard.

It's just remarkable how much pompous blustering is spewed by you silly wannabes.

Another hollow post from Hollie, lacking in substance. next?

Hate filled posts?

Another hollow post from Hollie, lacking in substance. next?
I see you continue to spam threads with name-calling as a defensive retreat from your fraudulent "stolen land" comment with reference to Ottoman controlled lands.

Retreating from specious and fraudulent claims is a pattern of behaviour for you.

Hate filled posts?

Although "Judenrhein Palestine" as a sound bite both scans and rhymes, and might appeal to certain individuals, Palestinians in general have no real problem with Jewish people as a whole, just the Zionist ones who want to disposess them and who continue to brutalise and oppress them. Sadly Palestinian victims of Zionism tend to conflate Jewish people with Zionists and forget that not all Jewish people are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jewish.

The usual apologetics won't get You far beyond the cult.
How anyone reads a law is irrelevant, it has no effect on the child who's going on a suicide mission.

Why is Judenrhein Palestine a pre-condition to negotiations?

Hate filled posts?

The usual apologetics won't get You far beyond the cult.
How anyone reads a law is irrelevant, it has no effect on the child who's going on a suicide mission.

Why is Judenrhein Palestine a pre-condition to negotiations?
Who said it was?

Forum List

Back