Israeli Settlers: Are They ‘Civilians’ or Legitimate Military Targets?

You really should avoid posting such nonsense as you clearly don't know what you're writing.

You really should take your own advice. You seem determined to conflate radical Islamism with Islam and Muslims in general, you are blind to the fact that the overwhelming majority of Muslims in the world are exactly the same as people in the Western world, they all have dreams, hopes and ambitions and want to provide for their families and give their children the best start in life. Your post clearly demonstrates you have no idea about the Muslim world other than the Islamophobic drivel that's put out by the right wing Christian fundamentalist and Zionist media, like Daniel Pipes and his ilk who seek to demonise Muslims, rather like the political right wing of old demonised the "Jews™".

Yes, there are repressive and regressive governments in the Middle East, like Saudi Arabia, most of whom are supported by the USA, but that doesn't necessarily apply to the Palestinian conflict with Zionist Israel. Palestinians, both Christian and Muslim, resist the brutal and oppressive Zionist occupation of their country by whatever means they have at their disposal, as is their right. To try to conflate that legitimate resistance with radical Islamism is disingenuous at best.

It's not the The Zionists™ who are intentionally putting their children in the line of fire, it's your Islamist terrorist heroes who are doing that.

"Settlers who bring their families into occupied Palestine, are doing exactly that, deliberately putting their children into the line of fire."

"Settlers who bring their families into occupied Palestine, are doing exactly that, deliberately putting their children into the line of fire."

Pretty typical allowance for Islamic terrorism offered by converts and Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers.

For a your Pom Pom flailing, you're among those who encourage acts of Islamic terrorism and the inevitable response by Israeli military.

How nice that islamics will die to placate your Jew hatreds.
That is true. The Zionists attacked the Palestinians with their settler colonial project over a hundred years ago and that aggression continues to today. The settlers are necessary, integral, and active members of that settler colonial project. There can be no settler colonial project without them.

The Palestinians have the legal right to defend themselves from this aggression. To say that the Palestinians attack "innocent civilians" is ludicrous.

And, BTW, it is the settlers who are responsible for the safety of their families.

That's all just a reiteration of your typical bluster.

For all your thinly veiled (Burqa'ed) allowances for Islamic terrorism, just be reminded that islamic terrorism carries consequences.

Oh, BTW, the Israelis have a right and responsibility to protect themselves from the Islamic Death Cultists who groom their children for acts of mass murderer / suicide. How pathetic that islamists like you flail your Pompous Poms urging others to die to placate your pathology of self-hate and retrogression.
Blowing smoke out of your ass as usual.

You really should avoid posting such nonsense as you clearly don't know what you're writing.

You really should take your own advice. You seem determined to conflate radical Islamism with Islam and Muslims in general, you are blind to the fact that the overwhelming majority of Muslims in the world are exactly the same as people in the Western world, they all have dreams, hopes and ambitions and want to provide for their families and give their children the best start in life. Your post clearly demonstrates you have no idea about the Muslim world other than the Islamophobic drivel that's put out by the right wing Christian fundamentalist and Zionist media, like Daniel Pipes and his ilk who seek to demonise Muslims, rather like the political right wing of old demonised the "Jews™".

Yes, there are repressive and regressive governments in the Middle East, like Saudi Arabia, most of whom are supported by the USA, but that doesn't necessarily apply to the Palestinian conflict with Zionist Israel. Palestinians, both Christian and Muslim, resist the brutal and oppressive Zionist occupation of their country by whatever means they have at their disposal, as is their right. To try to conflate that legitimate resistance with radical Islamism is disingenuous at best.

It's not the The Zionists™ who are intentionally putting their children in the line of fire, it's your Islamist terrorist heroes who are doing that.

Pretty typical allowance for Islamic terrorism offered by converts and Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers.

For a your Pom Pom flailing, you're among those who encourage acts of Islamic terrorism and the inevitable response by Israeli military.

That is true. The Zionists attacked the Palestinians with their settler colonial project over a hundred years ago and that aggression continues to today. The settlers are necessary, integral, and active members of that settler colonial project. There can be no settler colonial project without them.

The Palestinians have the legal right to defend themselves from this aggression. To say that the Palestinians attack "innocent civilians" is ludicrous.

And, BTW, it is the settlers who are responsible for the safety of their families.

For all your thinly veiled (Burqa'ed) allowances for Islamic terrorism, just be reminded that islamic terrorism carries consequences.

Oh, BTW, the Israelis have a right and responsibility to protect themselves from the Islamic Death Cultists who groom their children for acts of mass murderer / suicide. How pathetic that islamists like you flail your Pompous Poms urging others to die to placate your pathology of self-hate and retrogression.

And you, as usual, are unable to address my comments with a coherent post and are thus left to childish banter.

And you, as usual, are unable to address my comments with a coherent post and are thus left to childish banter.
OK, stop smoking.

OK, stop smoking.

Still, the spammer is befuddled and can't adequately string words into a coherent sentences to respond to my posts.

What did I post earlier about the lack of education that afflicts arabs-moslems?

Israel’s Outrage Du Jour: Denying Palestinian Boy Terror Victim’s Rights After He Survived Incineration of His Family
Yesterday brought not one outrage du jour, but two from Israel. Defense minister Avigdor Lieberman denied 8 year-old Ahmed Dawabshe’s application for the official compensation offered all Israeli Jewish terror victims. The little boy’s father, mother and baby brother were all burned to death by Jewish settler terrorists. The attackers haven’t even been tried yet for their crimes though it is nearly two years since the crime.

Lieberman claimed Israel could not recognize Dawabsheh as a terror victim because he’s not an Israeli citizen. Note, that the Jewish settlers who incinerated both his parents and baby brother live right next door to him in the occupied West Bank and are Israeli citizens. Yet he is not and so is denied.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/israel...e-survived-incineration-of-his-family/5588106

OK, stop smoking.

Still, the spammer is befuddled and can't adequately string words into a coherent sentences to respond to my posts.

What did I post earlier about the lack of education that afflicts arabs-moslems?
More smoke.

What is the literacy and higher education rate in Palestine?

OK, stop smoking.

More smoke.

All of a sudden you found your islamo tap-dancing shoes.

Still no ability to address my posted comments.

Yours is a gee-had of failure and incompetence.

OK, stop smoking.

More smoke.

Always ducking my questions, as usual.

OK, stop smoking.

More smoke.

Always ducking my questions, as usual.

There you go, you silly little wannabe. Everything in my posts you tried ducking away from is only a page back.

Ahh. I see you have employed "the tiny minority of violent extremists who don't represent the real islam because Islam is, as we know, The Religion of Peace™.

Really? Where? I've never said Islam is the "religion of peace" and as we all know all religions have their fanatical violent extremists, Judaism has it's "Jewish Defence League" for example. Are you saying all Jewish people are represented by this racist terrorist organisation?

Until now, I wasn't aware that you were the designated islamic politburo mouthpiece who spoke on behalf of islamism. Such a weighty burden you bear.

Once more you demonstrate your ignorance and myopia. I'm not a Muslim, I'm a Humanist and consider that human beings create their gods in their own image, your god is a projection of your own personality, clearly in your case one full of hatred. I pity you.

Have those of “immoderate Islam” cowed the “moderates” into silence? Or have the “moderates” realized that, since they’ve decided to “edit” the koran and the other dictates of Muhammud (swish) to remove the nasty parts—quite an excision, that—in outright contradiction of the koran’s doctrinal status as the literal, unmodifiable word of Mo' (swish), therefore they’re not really Moslems at all?

Again your psychological blinkers blind you to the fact that most Muslims do protest against Islamist extremists, just Google, "Muslims speak out against terrorism" I got 517,000 results, go on, try opening your mind to the reality, and away from your hate filled fantasies.

One of the strangest dynamics we encounter when dealing with apologists for islamic fascism is the refusal of apologists to acknowledge that the politico-religious invention of islamism can be a wellspring of hate and derision.

I agree, Islamism is exactly that, so is Zionism.

While you converts may prefer to offer excuses for Islamic terrorism and the refusal of "moderate islamists who are just like us" to take steps to throttle it, It’s important to understand that these mass murders are committed by deeply religious people who have very narrow and specific motivations which define their worldviews. Making excuses for this behavior only increases the damage.

Exactly right, the same applies to Zionism and Zionists.

You poor dear. You're left stuttering and mumbling.

You're confusing me with you, something you always do when people demolish your hate filled fantasies, accuse them of doing exactly what you, yourself, end up doing; stuttering and mumbling.

...and as if to prove my point beyond doubt, another hysterical, hollow post from Hollie the hater. Hatred is all she has, sad.

Ahh. I see you have employed "the tiny minority of violent extremists who don't represent the real islam because Islam is, as we know, The Religion of Peace™.

Really? Where? I've never said Islam is the "religion of peace" and as we all know all religions have their fanatical violent extremists, Judaism has it's "Jewish Defence League" for example. Are you saying all Jewish people are represented by this racist terrorist organisation?

Until now, I wasn't aware that you were the designated islamic politburo mouthpiece who spoke on behalf of islamism. Such a weighty burden you bear.

Once more you demonstrate your ignorance and myopia. I'm not a Muslim, I'm a Humanist and consider that human beings create their gods in their own image, your god is a projection of your own personality, clearly in your case one full of hatred. I pity you.

Have those of “immoderate Islam” cowed the “moderates” into silence? Or have the “moderates” realized that, since they’ve decided to “edit” the koran and the other dictates of Muhammud (swish) to remove the nasty parts—quite an excision, that—in outright contradiction of the koran’s doctrinal status as the literal, unmodifiable word of Mo' (swish), therefore they’re not really Moslems at all?

Again your psychological blinkers blind you to the fact that most Muslims do protest against Islamist extremists, just Google, "Muslims speak out against terrorism" I got 517,000 results, go on, try opening your mind to the reality, and away from your hate filled fantasies.

One of the strangest dynamics we encounter when dealing with apologists for islamic fascism is the refusal of apologists to acknowledge that the politico-religious invention of islamism can be a wellspring of hate and derision.

While you converts may prefer to offer excuses for Islamic terrorism and the refusal of "moderate islamists who are just like us" to take steps to throttle it, It’s important to understand that these mass murders are committed by deeply religious people who have very narrow and specific motivations which define their worldviews. Making excuses for this behavior only increases the damage.

You're confusing me with you, something you always do when people demolish your hate filled fantasies, accuse them of doing exactly what you, yourself, end up doing; stuttering and mumbling.

...and as if to prove my point beyond doubt, another hysterical, hollow post from Hollie the hater. Hatred is all she has, sad.

Gee whiz. Another pointless tirade from the Jew hater amounting to nothing but juvenile name-calling.

Gee whiz. Another pointless tirade from the Jew hater amounting to nothing but juvenile name-calling.

PF tinmore is quite correct, when you can't answer a question, you just delflect and project your own hatreds and prejudices onto others, accusing them of what you yourself are guilty of, sad.

PF tinmore is quite correct, when you can't answer a question, you just delflect and project your own hatreds and prejudices onto others, accusing them of what you yourself are guilty of, sad.
Actually, you're projecting. Absent your pointless name-calling, your rambling tirades are just so much self-hate.

Gee whiz. Another pointless tirade from the Muslim hater amounting to nothing but juvenile name-calling.

Actually, you're projecting. Absent your pointless name-calling, your rambling tirades are just so much self-hate.

QED, my post #292.

QED, my post #292.
You can stutter and mumble as you usually do but that only serves to reinforce your inability to offer a coherent comment.

People like you and the Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailing cabal tend to ignore the fact that acts of Islamic terrorism carry with them the likely result of dead islamics, both Islamic terrorists and civilians caught in the crossfire. It's difficult to excuse the obvious thrill that you and others get at the thought of your parading around dead bodies as a ghoulish tactic for promoting your Joooooo hatreds. But, that's exactly what it is.

OK, stop smoking.

Who are you talking about?

OK, stop smoking.

Who do you think?

OK, stop smoking.

Who do you think?
It is hard to imagine what someone like you thinks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back