Israel gets it's next war on

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
Israeli strikes hit an arms depot operated by the Lebanese Hizbollah group near Damascus airport on Thursday, in a brazen attack on its enemy inside Syria.

The early morning raid was outside the international airport itself on a hub operated by the Shia militia, where weapons from Iran are regularly sent by commercial and military cargo planes.
Israel Katz, Israel's intelligence minister, told Israeli Army Radio this morning: "I can confirm that the incident in Syria corresponds completely with Israel's policy to act to prevent Iran's smuggling of advanced weapons via Syria to Hizbollah," he said, stopping short of admitting responsibility for the strikes.
Damascus airport rocked by huge explosion after suspected Israeli air strike on Hizbollah
How the izzy's will howl with outrage when payback comes for their aggression

Israeli strikes hit an arms depot operated by the Lebanese Hizbollah group near Damascus airport on Thursday, in a brazen attack on its enemy inside Syria.

The early morning raid was outside the international airport itself on a hub operated by the Shia militia, where weapons from Iran are regularly sent by commercial and military cargo planes.
Israel Katz, Israel's intelligence minister, told Israeli Army Radio this morning: "I can confirm that the incident in Syria corresponds completely with Israel's policy to act to prevent Iran's smuggling of advanced weapons via Syria to Hizbollah," he said, stopping short of admitting responsibility for the strikes.
Damascus airport rocked by huge explosion after suspected Israeli air strike on Hizbollah

YAHOO! It's about time those Zionists did something to protect their country & their citizens from Islamist terrorists.

ENCORE!!!

Spray more RAID.

Does Israel even have a right to do that? For some reason, in the back of my mind, they cant. Maybe I am wrong?

The reaction already came - the object that flew towards the Israeli border from Syria this evening, has been shot down by a patriot.
Arab sources are saying Israeli tanks are being deployed a the border.

You'll probably read about it tomorrow...

Does Israel even have a right to do that? For some reason, in the back of my mind, they cant. Maybe I am wrong?

Some leaders keep to their red lines.

Anyway despite numerous attempts to reach an agreement since the 90's, Syria and Israel have been officially at war for 6 decades now.

"If the ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite [non-Jew] there is no liability, but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite... the payment is to be in full"
If Israel bombs it's neighbours (non jews) it is as nothing, but if a non jew strikes israel, then retaliation is justified?

"If the ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite [non-Jew] there is no liability, but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite... the payment is to be in full"
If Israel bombs it's neighbours (non jews) it is as nothing, but if a non jew strikes israel, then retaliation is justified?

Try to read the full page, You know understand the context.
Rabbis always contradict each other in the Talmud, and make extreme points just to find out the truth.

What You're quoting is a sentence in the middle of a long argument.

and Israel should ignore illegal weapons from Iran being moved to their door step by a terrorist group?

better to take them out in Syria than in Lebanon.

Forum List

Back