Israeli Settlers: Are They ‘Civilians’ or Legitimate Military Targets?

The usual apologetics won't get You far beyond the cult.
How anyone reads a law is irrelevant, it has no effect on the child who's going on a suicide mission.

Why is Judenrhein Palestine a pre-condition to negotiations?
Who said it was?
So, you think it would be necessary to first transfer and remove every Jew—

"Absolutely. No, I’m not saying to transfer every Jew, I’m saying transfer Jews who, after an agreement with Israel, fall under the jurisdiction of a Palestinian state."

Any Jew who is inside the borders of Palestine will have to leave?

"Absolutely. I think this is a very necessary step, before we can allow the two states to somehow develop their separate national identities, and then maybe open up the doors for all kinds of cultural, social, political, economic exchanges, that freedom of movement of both citizens of Israelis and Palestinians from one area to another. You know you have to think of the day after."

MAEN RASHID AREIKAT
The Palestinian ambassador to Washington

Csx4RlmVYAA33Rv.jpg
The meme for Abbas does not match his quote.

Your Pom Pom flailing for Islamic terrorists doesn't match contingent reality.
Your Pom Pom flailing for Jewish terrorists doesn't match contingent reality.
Oh my. You were sitting in your madrassah waiting for me to post again.

So team Palestine suggests that murder of Israelis is legitimate under "international law".

So what benefit does it bring the Palestinians-
freedom or martydom? Less IDF or more?
Israel shoots peaceful protestors. So what is the difference?

Peaceful protestors don't throw rocks, molotovs, stab people or detonate buses - BY DEFINITION.

But if Your goal is to have more pictures of dead Palestinians, indeed "what's the difference".
They don't do that until Israel shows up to start a riot.

So team Palestine suggests that murder of Israelis is legitimate under "international law".

Peaceful protestors don't throw rocks, molotovs, stab people or detonate buses - BY DEFINITION.

But if Your goal is to have more pictures of dead Palestinians, indeed "what's the difference".

Was there a riot in a passing Israeli school bus, or maybe in the bed of a toddler - that Your heroes had to 'protest' against?

But I get it, You've already said it :
"So what is the difference?"

....as long as the Jews are out.

Was there a riot in a passing Israeli school bus, or maybe in the bed of a toddler - that Your heroes had to 'protest' against?

Deflection. We were talking about protests.

No we were talking about PA precondition on negotiations:
Judenrhein Palestine.
But You chose to deflect away from that.

So why is Judenrhein Palestine a precondition to the negotiations?

Judenrhein Palestine.

No it wasn't. Expand the thread.

Judenrhein Palestine.

I guess there's nothing clear You're able to express at this point.

Meanwhile:

"Absolutely. No, I’m not saying to transfer every Jew, I’m saying transfer Jews who, after an agreement with Israel, fall under the jurisdiction of a Palestinian state."

"Absolutely. I think this is a very necessary step, before we can allow the two states to somehow develop their separate national identities, and then maybe open up the doors for all kinds of cultural, social, political, economic exchanges, that freedom of movement of both citizens of Israelis and Palestinians from one area to another. You know you have to think of the day after."

MAEN RASHID AREIKAT

Judenrhein Palestine.

I guess there's nothing clear You're able to express at this point.

Meanwhile:

MAEN RASHID AREIKAT

Another out of context quote, 119 words out of a 26,000 word article. I recommend anyone to read the whole article, it gives a reasonable insight as to the cause of the ongoing conflict from a Palestinian perspective.

The horrific behavior of the settlers towards the indigenous people do not speak to civilian status.

The horrific behavior of the settlers towards the indigenous people do not speak to civilian status.
Translation for those with eyes to see:

'Hi. My username is loiuie888. I hate Jews. I mean I REALLY hate them. You can tell by all the threads I start. I would like them all to be dead or something, certainly do not want the State of Israel to exist anymore at all. So, when I come here and do not find the whole first page not filled with my Jew hate threads, I find some of my old ones and bump them so that it will be.

I claim to be for the Palestinians, but if you read closely, a peaceful solution for the Palestinians is the last thing on my mind. Nope. I just want the Jews dead and gone. At any expense, including more dead Palestinians. And you know what the funniest thing is? I claim to be a Jew myself. Even funnier is when someone actually believes it.'

Hi, I'm poster Teddy, I am the Jewish and Zionist super hero. I am smarter than any goy so I am able to contradict all the facts that the goy dummies post with clever comebacks that deflect from the nature of the fact. I despise all goy, especially the dirty Muslims, but I reserve a special hate for Christians that don't submit to Jew superiority. Especially those that present inconvenient truths. I even mock one of these uppity Christians in my signature to show all the Christians who is boss.

upload_2017-7-16_11-6-23.png

Civilians simply do not act like these animals... bottom line.

Forum List

Back