Israel will always be

Just a reminder to the Jew Haters of this forum.

No matter what anyone says or does, no matter how much anti-Israel support there is around the world, no matter how many rockets fall into ISrael:

ISRAEL WILL ALWAYS BE !

Tomorrow is promised to no man (or nation).

Trust me, it was promised.

can you give me any reason why any of the unchosen would trust any of the ungoyim on this matter?

Yeah, right, a little question. who are you trying to kid?

don't plotz.

what? i should ask a harder question?

do they know how to breathe underwater?

meshugga.

oy gevalt...the ungoyim.

Your Yiddish is "bleeeeechs". Stick to English

awwwww...you and iRose are just jealous that one of us unchosen has the audacity to use the god given language of the ungoyim. my yiddish is better than both of yours. people understand me.

oy gefilte...lol.

deach----you do not do yiddish colloquialism well-------stick to inebriated shanty depravity

quit whining. oh wait...you're a...hmmmmmm...shlemiel. it's your nature.

don't worry bubule...i'm not charging you a dime for ir. can free be so bad?

Last edited:
don't plotz.

what? i should ask a harder question?

do they know how to breathe underwater?

meshugga.

oy gevalt...the ungoyim.

Your Yiddish is "bleeeeechs". Stick to English

awwwww...you and iRose are just jealous that one of us unchosen has the audacity to use the god given language of the ungoyim. my yiddish is better than both of yours. people understand me.

oy gefilte...lol.
Here ya go , Seal. You should be able to master this by sundown.

Hebrew Promotion | Learn Hebrew with eTeacher

deach you are pathetic try to give up-------real humor is sublime----a stumbling idiot is not humor

People who sell------sell that which the customers will buy people of your ilk bought
"THE THREE STOOGES"

Now then Seal, if you continue to refuse to answer my question, I will have to explain to everyone about your poochie problem. All I ask is that when I call for you that you don't just piss your pants & run & hide on me. Fair enough Seal?

deach you are pathetic try to give up-------real humor is sublime----a stumbling idiot is not humor

oy vey. and this from a woman whose people gave us the three stooges. go figure.

nyuk nyuk nyuk, bubule.

Same ole, same ole. Seal & I meet on these boards & he still pisses his pants & runs & hides from me. And now I am out of disposable diapers to send him. But don't worry Seal, I won't abandon you. We will start your training again.

Now then Seal, if you continue to refuse to answer my question, I will have to explain to everyone about your poochie problem. All I ask is that when I call for you that you don't just piss your pants & run & hide on me. Fair enough Seal?

oy vey. and this from a woman whose people gave us the three stooges. go figure.

nyuk nyuk nyuk, bubule.

Just a reminder to the Jew Haters of this forum.

No matter what anyone says or does, no matter how much anti-Israel support there is around the world, no matter how many rockets fall into ISrael:

ISRAEL WILL ALWAYS BE !

Er, I doubt that...for Israelis have to contend with Human extinction

While the country will eventually succumb to Plate tectonics...yep :eusa_shifty:
I'm betting the Muslims breed themselves to extinction first.

Muslim Inbreeding: Impacts on intelligence, sanity, health and society | Culture Wars Right Side News

Israel will always be an annoying factor in politics.If they are so tough they don't need th US to beg and steal from, surely if they are as great as you claim, they should take out Iran's nuke factories with ease, and not drag the US into another war..
The Jews and the other Hebrew tribes should all be in Israel, but they are not.

Lemme see if I can express this clearly ... fuck you, asshole.
If that is your best response it answers many questions.

Forum List

Back