Israel will always be

ZOG RULES. And as long as ZOG RULES there will NEVER be Sharia law in the USA. Repeat after me Sunni Man --- God Bless the USA & God bless ZOG.

Some day Israel will be just a footnote in the history books; "A fascist state that was based on terrorism and apartheid which ceased to exist after a successful invasion by surrounding nations. :cool:

Just a reminder to the Jew Haters of this forum.

No matter what anyone says or does, no matter how much anti-Israel support there is around the world, no matter how many rockets fall into ISrael:

ISRAEL WILL ALWAYS BE !

I believe that's very unlikely.
US support for Israel props up that state but US support won't last forever.
When that stops, Israel has a few short years before it's destroyed.

A great pity as so many will die when the war happens.
Israel was formed by terrorist groups and has one of the worst records of human rights abuse in the world.
That'll end up in retaliation by more the extreme elements who will be part of the liberating forces.

Sad but true.

Keep jerking off to the thought of Israel being destroyed. Won't happen

I pen a post showing concern at loss of human life in a future war you say I'm jerking off at the thought of it.

Is stupidity a part of your work or just a hobby?

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunni Man
Some day Israel will be just a footnote in the history books; "A fascist state that was based on terrorism and apartheid which ceased to exist after a successful invasion by surrounding nations.

Some day---muhummad will no longer be used as a name-----it will be used to describe excrement

I believe that's very unlikely.
US support for Israel props up that state but US support won't last forever.
When that stops, Israel has a few short years before it's destroyed.

A great pity as so many will die when the war happens.
Israel was formed by terrorist groups and has one of the worst records of human rights abuse in the world.
That'll end up in retaliation by more the extreme elements who will be part of the liberating forces.

Sad but true.

Keep jerking off to the thought of Israel being destroyed. Won't happen

I pen a post showing concern at loss of human life in a future war you say I'm jerking off at the thought of it.

Is stupidity a part of your work or just a hobby?

Yes, yes, yes, we've heard it all before. The invasion has already happened several times and Israel is today stronger safer and more prosperous than ever before.

An October 11, 1947 report on the pan-Arab summit in the Lebanese town of Aley,[9] by Akhbar al-Yom's editor Mustafa Amin, contained an interview he held with Arab League secretary-general Azzam. Titled, "A War of Extermination," the interview read as follows (translated by Efraim Karsh; all ellipses are in the original text):

Abdul Rahman Azzam Pasha spoke to me about the horrific war that was in the offing… saying:

"I personally wish that the Jews do not drive us to this war, as this will be a war of extermination and momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Tartar massacre[10] or the Crusader wars. I believe that the number of volunteers from outside Palestine will be larger than Palestine's Arab population, for I know that volunteers will be arriving to us from [as far as] India, Afghanistan, and China to win the honor of martyrdom for the sake of Palestine … You might be surprised to learn that hundreds of Englishmen expressed their wish to volunteer in the Arab armies to fight the Jews.

"This war will be distinguished by three serious matters. First—faith: as each fighter deems his death on behalf of Palestine as the shortest road to paradise; second, [the war] will be an opportunity for vast plunder. Third, it will be impossible to contain the zealous volunteers arriving from all corners of the world to avenge the martyrdom of the Palestine Arabs, and viewing the war as dignifying every Arab and every Muslim throughout the world …

http://www.meforum.org/3082/azzam-genocide-threat

You see? You are not the first person to pretend to be concerned about the loss of life when issuing a threat of extermination to Jews.

Last edited:
Because my little college time week end job brought me in proximity to lots of people from South east Asia------I learned all about the islamic POV One of the first things I learned was ISRAEL HAS ABOUT TWO MORE YEARS TO SURVIVE "why" said I the pakistani doc was new to the US---and out of pakistan for the first time in his life-----"Because the ashkenazi and the sephardi jews are killing each other there" I was young and VERY SURPRISED that this pakistani guy even knew the words "ashkenazi and sephardi" I knew nothing about shiites and sunnis in Pakistan back them ------it was more than 40 years ago and since that time I have heard the "two years to go" line many times based on all kinds of weird rationales

another important factoid everyone should know------Israel always has active military help from the US army and navy--------always in the field even back there in 1948. There is more Israel created the Pakistani civil war of 1971 and ---those political leaders assassinated in pakistan? Israel did it

I am waiting for Achmadinejad to claim that Jews killed that ALI person son-in-law of the rapist pig-------he is the reason that shiites knock themselves around for "ASHURA" and put slashes in the scalps of their kids ali was supposed to be the new chief rapist after the main rapist pig died----but somehow he was assassinated Sunnis do not seem to mind that ali died but I doubt that they will admit doing it-------there is another story ----ali's own men did it so THEY must have been jews

No matter what anyone says or does, no matter how much anti-Israel support there is around the world, no matter how many rockets fall into ISrael:

ISRAEL WILL ALWAYS BE !

So you are Jewish and live in Israel..right?

Which part?

Im a Jew living in Montreal, Canada. I have an Israeli passport and have been there over 10 times in my 27 year life. ALl of my cousins aunts and uncles live there (my parents live here)

do they know how to swim?

So you are Jewish and live in Israel..right?

Which part?

Im a Jew living in Montreal, Canada. I have an Israeli passport and have been there over 10 times in my 27 year life. ALl of my cousins aunts and uncles live there (my parents live here)

We all do. Not that we need it.Doesn't matter how much you people try throw us into the sea, we will not give you the pleasure of being destroyed; sucks for Jew haters

All the people here calling for the end to Israel are probably jealous that Jews have turned out to be a successful people, whereas Muslims are ..well...watch the news.

Long Live Israel !!!!!!

All the people here calling for the end to Israel are probably jealous that Jews have turned out to be a successful people, whereas Muslims are ..well...watch the news.

Long Live Israel !!!!!!

13.gif

We all do. Not that we need it.Doesn't matter how much you people try throw us into the sea, we will not give you the pleasure of being destroyed; sucks for Jew haters

oy vey. the ungoyim. such a big anger over such a little question. go figure.

oy vey. the ungoyim. such a big anger over such a little question. go figure.

Yeah, right, a little question. who are you trying to kid?

don't plotz.

what? i should ask a harder question?

do they know how to breathe underwater?

meshugga.

oy gevalt...the ungoyim.

deach----you do not do yiddish colloquialism well-------stick to inebriated shanty depravity

ISRAEL WILL ALWAYS BE !

Tomorrow is promised to no man (or nation).

Forum List

Back