Israel Responds By Air-120 Dead

Get it through your thick head, Robert. Hamas is the one responsible for any Arab death that Israel causes. I'm glad you're a teenager who's trying to understand the world better and who cares about the world, it's great to see and I encourage you to keep posting here. But, being a teenager, you have to admit that there are things in this world that work differently than you may have observed in your short time on this planet. Don't be arrogant - understand that you don't know everything. That's the first step to knowledge.
:lol: Kind of funny to see an airhead twentysomething like you lecturing a teenager on the wisdom gained during your long lifetime.

:lol: Kind of funny to see an airhead twentysomething like you lecturing a teenager on the wisdom gained during your long lifetime.

I was studying politics and middle eastern conflicts and diplomacy before the guy was even born. I'll be 30 in March. I was old before I was even 15.

We have not penned the Arabs into a small area. Until they elected Hamas, the Gaza/Egypt border was always open.

They're in a freaking ghetto, Dave. Read the stats on the place.

It's tan ideal social hothouse to spawn angry young men since most of them are unemployed, ill educated and thoroughly pissed off.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/gz.html

According to the above the population density is about 4,176 people per square mile.

The per capital GDP is about $1,100 a year.

I point this out, only to show you that while I am very sympathetic to Isreal defending itself from rocket attacks, GAZA isn't exactly the way to win the hearts and minds of the Palestinian people

Israel has, for years, tried to sit down and talk to Hamas. We even made a "truce" with them, but during that truce, hundreds of rockets were fired at Israel.

True enough

So, we've tried diplomacy. We've tried a cease-fire/truce. We've tried EVERYTHING that wouldn't involve our military, and some that did including pin prick air strikes.

Everything but disolving Isreal and moving the entire Jewish population to Europe or America. And really, I'm inclined to think nothing but that is going to end this conflict.

I don't know what more you would like Israel to do.

It is not merely up to what Isreal decides.

It takes both peoples wanting peace before that conflict is going to end.

Isreal cannot impose peace..not by war, and not by minor concessions, either.

No country in the world would tolerate another firing rockets into its territory for years. And yet, Israel has had to. And here you sit saying Israel should continue to tolerate it. How many Israelis must die to make it justified?

All the above is true.

Isreal currently looks like it's going to be targeted forever.

Again, however, go here

Ponder what you read there. Consider what those statistics really mean and you may start asking yourself what these Palestinians really have to lose by contining to lob rockets at Israel?

I think, if you're being honest with yourself, you'll have to admit that they really don't have much to lose since what they've bacially got now is hopelessness.

Last edited:
Cause and effect.

Arabs choose terrorism and they suffer. Unfortunately, the Factbook doesn't separarate Gaza and the West Bank, because if it did, it would show you that the West Bank is flourishing compared to Gaza. The West Bank has 18.6% unemployment while Gaza has over 50%.

The people of Fatah and the West Bank have chosen peace, while Gaza has chosen terrorism.

If the people of Gaza have nothing to live for, they should commit mass suicide and allow the world's resources to be used for more important needs. Myamarian buddhist monks live in the same kind of poverty, yet they protested against their government because they want a better life. If Gazans don't want one, they should just give it up.

ya know, i wish the Arabs would follow the Geneva conventions
this wouldnt be an issue if they did

If the people of Gaza have nothing to live for, they should commit mass suicide and allow the world's resources to be used for more important needs. Myamarian buddhist monks live in the same kind of poverty, yet they protested against their government because they want a better life. If Gazans don't want one, they should just give it up.

DavisS, in my 3 years of posting on various boards.

This has to be the dumbest post I have ever read. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Of course you would figure that that would be your best bet for slandering me so as to snuff out any real discussion.

If I sound testy, I am!!!

I don't think it's worth my trouble to amswer to your little cross examination concerning the other questions you raise. I'm not on trial here and I don't need to provide my credentials to you.

Funny that a lawyer would discredit the right of anyone to argue an opposing point or defend anyone. However I do not defend jew haters or pedophiles. Case dismissed. Frivolous lawsuit designed to intimidate.

Slander? To point out what your posts have been?

Hardly. My problem isn't with your defending "opposing points of view". My problem is with you defending the indefensible... you know, terrorists; pedophiles... that sort of thing.

I'm afraid there just isn't a sophisticated alternative to the need for outright condemnation of those things.

As for your pretense at judiciousness... please don't try that. You aren't as good at it as you'd like.

So take people. Force then all into one small area. Build a prison wall around them. Not let them leave or travel freely. Restrict their food, water and cooking fuel. And then drop bombs on them whenever you feel they are misbehaving.

That is civilized behavior?? :confused:

why was the wall built?

The wall was built because Israel is a brutal racist nation.

Israel policies aren't much different than South Africa's during apartheid.

Or the segregation of blacks in the South before the Civiil War.

LOL ............... ahuh of course that is the reason!

Cause and effect.

I totally agree. That is the nature of cycles of violence like this one.

Arabs choose terrorism and they suffer.

European Jews choose to move into Arab country.. a place where they were unwelcomed from the start.

They also choose terrorism to gain control of that land.

And so three generations later Isrealis are getting as they gave and protesting that they are the aggrieved party?

To outsiders like myself, their complaints ring hollow.

Given the state of the Palestinians in the GAZA and WEST Bank, the Isreali claim to the high moral ground is preposterous.

Unfortunately, the Factbook doesn't separarate Gaza and the West Bank, because if it did, it would show you that the West Bank is flourishing compared to Gaza. The West Bank has 18.6% unemployment while Gaza has over 50%.

The Palestinians are and have been in a severe economic depression for about 51 years, now. Not exactly a situation designed to make people content, is it?

Not the Jews problem, you say? Apparently it is.

The people of Fatah and the West Bank have chosen peace, while Gaza has chosen terrorism.

The Isreali understand cause and effect. Hence, they have been choosing Arab terrorism, too.

If the people of Gaza have nothing to live for, they should commit mass suicide and allow the world's resources to be used for more important needs.

Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses?

Myamarian buddhist monks live in the same kind of poverty, yet they protested against their government because they want a better life. If Gazans don't want one, they should just give it up.

The Palestinians and the Isrealis are apparently not Buddhist monks.

They both choose war.

That cause-and-effect's a real bitch, isn't it?

Reread you own words.

Accept Israel's share of the CAUSE and you will better understand the EFFECTS that keep raining down in the form of rockets and bombing and so forth.

Israel has been at war because the Palestinian people were treated like interlopers on their own land, DavidS.

I totally agree. That is the nature of cycles of violence like this one.

European Jews choose to move into Arab country.. a place where they were unwelcomed from the start.

They also choose terrorism to gain control of that land.

And so three generations later Isrealis are getting as they gave and protesting that they are the aggrieved party?

To outsiders like myself, their complaints ring hollow.

Given the state of the Palestinians in the GAZA and WEST Bank, the Isreali claim to the high moral ground is preposterous.

The Palestinians are and have been in a severe economic depression for about 51 years, now. Not exactly a situation designed to make people content, is it?

Not the Jews problem, you say? Apparently it is.

The Isreali understand cause and effect. Hence, they have been choosing Arab terrorism, too.

Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses?

The Palestinians and the Isrealis are apparently not Buddhist monks.

They both choose war.

That cause-and-effect's a real bitch, isn't it?

Reread you own words.

Accept Israel's share of the CAUSE and you will better understand the EFFECTS that keep raining down in the form of rockets and bombing and so forth.

Israel has been at war because the Palestinian people were treated like interlopers on their own land, DavidS.

The Bolded part is simple not true. The Israelis BEGGED the Arabs in their area to STAY and make a country with them. History is just so unkind to you when you chose to lie about such things.

Well many on your own side and you David to a extent have found justification for the killing of innocent civilians.

Perhaps I've misjudged you, but I have a feeling if Israel nuked the Palestinians to hell tomorrow that you'd find some way to justify them.

There's nothing wrong with feeling strongly about something. However, when you feel so strongly that no other view or opinion no matter how right could change your opinion is when you've become blind to the situation. (Not saying any opinion is right or wrong except the ones trying to say Israel/Palestinians/whatever are justified in killing innocents.)

Perhaps YOU should reread what you wrote here and apply it to yourself.

The Bolded part is simple not true. The Israelis BEGGED the Arabs in their area to STAY and make a country with them.

If an armed gang of Thugs staged a home invasion at your house Sarge.

Then as you and your family were fleeing to save your lives.

One of the criminals BEGGED you to come back and make a family with them.

Would you go back and be friends and share your former house with them?

Of course you would figure that that would be your best bet for slandering me so as to snuff out any real discussion.

If I sound testy, I am!!!

I don't think it's worth my trouble to amswer to your little cross examination concerning the other questions you raise. I'm not on trial here and I don't need to provide my credentials to you.

Funny that a lawyer would discredit the right of anyone to argue an opposing point or defend anyone. However I do not defend jew haters or pedophiles. Case dismissed. Frivolous lawsuit designed to intimidate.

Bullshit you DO defend terrorists. You do it right here in this thread. You do it in every thread involving the Israelis. Perhaps YOU can explain where your outrage was during the week before the Israeli attack when hundreds of missiles were lobbed into Israel? Perhaps you can quote for us the post or thread where you said a damn thing about it?

They're in a freaking ghetto, Dave. Read the stats on the place.

It's tan ideal social hothouse to spawn angry young men since most of them are unemployed, ill educated and thoroughly pissed off.

According to the above the population density is about 4,176 people per square mile.

The per capital GDP is about $1,100 a year.

I point this out, only to show you that while I am very sympathetic to Isreal defending itself from rocket attacks, GAZA isn't exactly the way to win the hearts and minds of the Palestinian people

True enough

Everything but disolving Isreal and moving the entire Jewish population to Europe or America. And really, I'm inclined to think nothing but that is going to end this conflict.

It is not merely up to what Isreal decides.

It takes both peoples wanting peace before that conflict is going to end.

Isreal cannot impose peace..not by war, and not by minor concessions, either.

All the above is true.

Isreal currently looks like it's going to be targeted forever.

Again, however, go here

Ponder what you read there. Consider what those statistics really mean and you may start asking yourself what these Palestinians really have to lose by contining to lob rockets at Israel?

I think, if you're being honest with yourself, you'll have to admit that they really don't have much to lose since what they've bacially got now is hopelessness.

And so the bolded part is what you want. The Jews to just give up. Figures.

There are NO adult Israelie civilians.

At 18 everyone must join the service and complete military training.

So you do not mind that Arab Muslims CHOSE to murder children. Thanks for admitting it. And as for military not every adult Israeli is in the military for ever you retard, nor do some have to join, like the Arab Israelis. I bet the handicapped don't have to either. I am sure there are other exemptions.

Forum List

Back