Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades

How would you react if you and your family were denied food, water, fuel or electricity for an indefinite period of time

I'd ask why Hamas brought this down on my family.

You're only showing how how little you know about this conflict if you think that genocidal Zionists have ever given Gazans anything but US made and funded bombs and misery.

And jobs and food and fuel and water and electricity.

Still more evasions

I quit expecting real answers from apologists for Zionist genocide a long time ago.

You're the one who kept asking for proof of Zionist genocide, I provided that proof and now you evade the topic with personal slurs.

I provided proof of genocidal intent several times but it's amazing how someone can not understand what they're being paid to not understand.

"Israeli students paid $2,000 to use social media for pro-government messages"​

How long have you ever gone without food, water, electricity and fuel?

(1). "Israel announces 'complete siege' of Gaza, cutting its electricity, food, water, and fuel"​

www.businessinsider.com

Israel announces 'complete siege' of Gaza, cutting its electricity, food, water, and fuel

Defense Minister Yoav Gallant said "everything" in Gaza will be shut down in a "complete siege" of the territory, following Hamas' weekend attacks.
www.businessinsider.com
www.businessinsider.com

EXCERPT "Israel's Defense Minister Yoav Gallant announced on Monday that he has ordered a "complete siege" of the Gaza strip, according to the Times of Israel.

"There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel, everything is closed," he was reported as telling commanders at the Israel Defense Forces' Southern Command.

"We are fighting human animals and we are acting accordingly," he added, per the paper's translation of his remarks." CONTINUED

(2) " 'Fire at every person': Israeli soldiers reveal they were ordered to shoot to kill in Gaza combat zones – even if targets may have been civilians"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/fire-at-every-person-you-see-israeli-soldiers-reveal-they-were-ordered-to-shoot-to-kill-in-gaza-even-10223427.html

EXCERPT "The Israeli military deliberately pounded civilian areas in the Gaza Strip with incessant fire of inaccurate ordinance during last year’s war against Hamas and was at best indifferent about casualties among the Palestinian population."CONTINUED

I provided proof of genocidal intent several times but it's amazing how someone can not understand what they're being paid to not understand.

"Israeli students paid $2,000 to use social media for pro-government messages"​

(1). "Israel announces 'complete siege' of Gaza, cutting its electricity, food, water, and fuel"​

www.businessinsider.com

Israel announces 'complete siege' of Gaza, cutting its electricity, food, water, and fuel

Defense Minister Yoav Gallant said "everything" in Gaza will be shut down in a "complete siege" of the territory, following Hamas' weekend attacks.
www.businessinsider.com
www.businessinsider.com

EXCERPT "Israel's Defense Minister Yoav Gallant announced on Monday that he has ordered a "complete siege" of the Gaza strip, according to the Times of Israel.

"There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel, everything is closed," he was reported as telling commanders at the Israel Defense Forces' Southern Command.

"We are fighting human animals and we are acting accordingly," he added, per the paper's translation of his remarks." CONTINUED

(2) " 'Fire at every person': Israeli soldiers reveal they were ordered to shoot to kill in Gaza combat zones – even if targets may have been civilians"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/fire-at-every-person-you-see-israeli-soldiers-reveal-they-were-ordered-to-shoot-to-kill-in-gaza-even-10223427.html

EXCERPT "The Israeli military deliberately pounded civilian areas in the Gaza Strip with incessant fire of inaccurate ordinance during last year’s war against Hamas and was at best indifferent about casualties among the Palestinian population."CONTINUED

I provided proof of genocidal intent several times

Intent? LOL!
Like Hamas intending to kill all the Jews?

As many times as I've attacked and slaughtered Israelis. ZERO

Many of those killed on the 7th were Israeli security forces soldiers police etc, some of the others were killed by Israeli fire from tanks and Apache choppers, not so black and white when you get down to it.
Youbl fucking killed unarmed women and children. Fck you and the camel you rode in on.

The only place i ever saw a camel was in a Zoo you moron, some Israeli witnesses have given the same account you zombified arsehole.

It seems like every one of Netanyahu's shills can't figure out how to excuse raw genocide so they're only capable of vulgar and insulting off topic slurs.

Thanks,

Mano y Mano the Hamas animals are surrendering in droves in their underwear. When confronted with a real army and no civilians to hide behind or slaughter, your beloved Hamas animals turn into surrender monkeys.
They were not Hamas you clown, some were Doctors and journalists.

They were not Hamas you clown, some were Doctors and journalists.
I really hate this new discourse around being a "doctor", or a "teacher", or a "journalist", as though this gives one an automatic free pass to purity and goodness, or protected status. Those who contribute to the war are combatants and should be treated as such, regardless of their occupation.

Forum List

Back