Israel strikes back at Hamas

auditor0007

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, OH
Israel demolishes Hamas compounds, over 200 dead - Yahoo! News

Here we go again. The media hasn't shown us one single photograph of the damage done by Hamas firing missile after missile into Israel, killing and maiming innocent people. But when Israel strikes back because they're fed up, the media shows us all the poor innocent Muslims who have been killed or injured. Now the world will condemn Israel again for defending herself and her citizens. What a crock of shit.

What Israel should do is really get tough with these terrorists. Make it clear that for every Israeli killed, 1000 Palestinians will perish, and then follow through. Make the price so high on Palestinians and the Muslim world that this crap stops.

Oh, you think this is drastic thinking? You think this is crazy thinking? You think this will only provoke more bloodshed? What do you think will happen if Israel is ever hit with a nuke? Three or four million dead Jews and half a billion dead Muslims; that is what will happen. If Israel falls, there will not be one major Muslim city left standing on this planet. And all this over a piece of land one third the size of New Jersey.

Israel demolishes Hamas compounds, over 200 dead - Yahoo! News

Here we go again. The media hasn't shown us one single photograph of the damage done by Hamas firing missile after missile into Israel, killing and maiming innocent people. But when Israel strikes back because they're fed up, the media shows us all the poor innocent Muslims who have been killed or injured. Now the world will condemn Israel again for defending herself and her citizens. What a crock of shit.

What Israel should do is really get tough with these terrorists. Make it clear that for every Israeli killed, 1000 Palestinians will perish, and then follow through. Make the price so high on Palestinians and the Muslim world that this crap stops.

Oh, you think this is drastic thinking? You think this is crazy thinking? You think this will only provoke more bloodshed? What do you think will happen if Israel is ever hit with a nuke? Three or four million dead Jews and half a billion dead Muslims; that is what will happen. If Israel falls, there will not be one major Muslim city left standing on this planet. And all this over a piece of land one third the size of New Jersey.

Wait to the antisemites come a running aka Shogun (the Coward), William Joyce, Sunni Muslim etc.

It is unfortunate that it must come to an invasion on Gaza. Its unfortunate that many Palestinian civilians will be caught in the cross-fire, but honestly what the FUCK do you expect Israel to do? Just sit their and absorb 100s of daily missile attacks? What country in the world would do that? Russia? Ask Georgia that question! Iran? Did Iran sit there and do nothing when Iraq invaded? Nope. Turkey? The Turks are conducting cross-border attacks on the Kurds! India? India and Pakistan are about to be at war over the cowardly Pakstani backed attack! The US? We are justifiably in Afghanistan over the cowardly attack on 9/11. We invaded Mexico when Pancho Villa attacked a US border town!

So why do the anti-semites in the Arab, Muslim world and in the far leftist Western world always cry foul when Israel retaliates to these attacks.

Hamas is showing its true motive for the cease-fire, which is to simply rearm and reorganize itself. It accomplished that and now they are picking up where they left off. Hamas is forcing Israel's hand. And now Israel needs to strike back fast and rapidly. No playing the PR games by dropping leaflets before they attack an area like they did in Lebanon. If Hamas launches missiles from roofs of apartments, as they do (and as Hezbollah did), then hit them there!

Wait to the antisemites come a running aka Shogun (the Coward), William Joyce, Sunni Muslim etc.

It is unfortunate that it must come to an invasion on Gaza. Its unfortunate that many Palestinian civilians will be caught in the cross-fire, but honestly what the FUCK do you expect Israel to do? Just sit their and absorb 100s of daily missile attacks? What country in the world would do that? Russia? Ask Georgia that question! Iran? Did Iran sit there and do nothing when Iraq invaded? Nope. Turkey? The Turks are conducting cross-border attacks on the Kurds! India? India and Pakistan are about to be at war over the cowardly Pakstani backed attack! The US? We are justifiably in Afghanistan over the cowardly attack on 9/11. We invaded Mexico when Pancho Villa attacked a US border town!

So why do the anti-semites in the Arab, Muslim world and in the far leftist Western world always cry foul when Israel retaliates to these attacks.

Hamas is showing its true motive for the cease-fire, which is to simply rearm and reorganize itself. It accomplished that and now they are picking up where they left off. Hamas is forcing Israel's hand. And now Israel needs to strike back fast and rapidly. No playing the PR games by dropping leaflets before they attack an area like they did in Lebanon. If Hamas launches missiles from roofs of apartments, as they do (and as Hezbollah did), then hit them there!

May Hashem bless and protect every Israeli soldier.

It's amazing how none of you thus far have a problem with any of their soldiers going in their and killing innocents simply because to quote the attitude this thread is giving off "Hamas had it coming". The OP actually encourages innocents by the thousands to die (eventually would be a Genocide) to occur.

I usually try to avoid the whole Israeli/Palestine issue because of shit like this.

Because if I side with:

Israeli - I'm supposedly a Jew Lover and supporter and wish death upon non-Jews.

Palestine - I'm supposedly antisemite.

:eusa_eh:

It's amazing how none of you thus far have a problem with any of their soldiers going in their and killing innocents simply because to quote the attitude this thread is giving off "Hamas had it coming". The OP actually encourages innocents by the thousands to die (eventually would be a Genocide) to occur.

I usually try to avoid the whole Israeli/Palestine issue because of shit like this.

Because if I side with:

Israeli - I'm supposedly a Jew Lover and supporter and wish death upon non-Jews.

Ok bright boy, what should Israel do? There are HUNDREDS of missiles raining down on Israel EVERY day? What exactly should they do? Come on you are claiming Israel should not defend itself, go ahead tell us why?

Tell us, what would the US do if terrorists in Canada were lobbing missiles mortars and rockets into the US? Come on give us that amazing 17 year old insight of yours.

Ok bright boy, what should Israel do? There are HUNDREDS of missiles raining down on Israel EVERY day? What exactly should they do? Come on you are claiming Israel should not defend itself, go ahead tell us why?

Tell us, what would the US do if terrorists in Canada were lobbing missiles mortars and rockets into the US? Come on give us that amazing 17 year old insight of yours.
:popcorn:

This was the news just 2 days ago.
Egypt Brokering New Truce Between Hamas and Israel
Hamas leader, Mahmoud Zahar said in a statement to Egyptian newspaper Al-Ahram that his Palestinian resistance movement is willing to renew the truce in Gaza with Israel based on the conditions of the original truce agreement, Israel online Haaretz reported...

And just days prior to that
Israel Agrees to Truce with Hamas on Gaza
JERUSALEM — The prime minister and defense minister of Israel have agreed to an Egyptian-brokered cease-fire with Hamas for the Gaza area starting Thursday, Israel Radio reported on Wednesday morning. Egyptian and Hamas officials had already announced on Tuesday that a deal had been reached.

So what happened?

Well fool, I love how you like to put words in my mouth. I never said Israel should not defend itself.

I just think it's sickening to see how some people here are encouraging the genocide practically of innocent people.

If the US were getting bombed by Canada, we'd destroy any military base of Canada, aircraft, and other institution related to the military. (Least we should)

RGS, you really are a fucking idiot and just wanting to try and bash me. But hey, keep on encouraging genocide of others.

Because if I side with:

Israel and the Jews do not wish death upon non-Jews. Where did that idea come from. Isn't it the Muslims who wish to slaughter the Infidels? If Israel was not constantly attacked, there would be no concerns.

Think of it this way; despite constantly being bombarded with missiles, how often does Israel actually strike back? They have the ability to completely wipe out the Palestinians, but this is not their wish; they want peace, and they've given up land trying to prove that. In return for giving up that land, Hamas continues to fire missiles at them. And let's get this straight; Hamas doesn't care who they kill. They don't target military installations; they target civilians.

The only reason I encourage greater response from the Israelis is that the more this is allowed to continue, the worse it will get. If Israel is lost, then there will be no holding back on Israeli retaliation. No person or country will be capable of preventing their final response.

It is time to put the blame where the blame lies. You can argue back and forth all you want as to whom the land of Israel belongs to, but the fact is that until Israel's creation, there was no country or form of government ruling that land. It was a forgotten wasteland as a left over remnant of the Ottoman Empire.

Yes, some Arabs lived there, but not nearly as many as today. There was an opportunity for Muslims and Jews to live in peace, until the Arabs swore to push the Jews into the sea and told all Arabs living there to evacuate before the Jewish destruction. Well, they lost, and now the land belongs to Israel, just as the US belongs to Americans. You can argue about how White Europeans wronged Native Americans, but that is ancient history now.

Because if I side with:

The problem with this is argument is that Israel isn't targeting civilians. It's targeting infrastrucutre and buildings owned and run by Hamas, a terrorist group responsible for firing hundred of rockets into Israel in the past week or so and thousands in the past year.

Israel has shown people like you, remarkable restraint. They've said "We don't want to start a war. We won't go into Gaza or retaliate for the people that Gaza has killed and the damage that they've done to Sderdot and other cities and villages near Gaza. They've said and done the same thing for years and they haven't responded. The people who live in Israel have demanded that Israel do something... after all, what good is a government if it cannot protect its own people?

Well fool, I love how you like to put words in my mouth. I never said Israel should not defend itself.

I just think it's sickening to see how some people here are encouraging the genocide practically of innocent people.

If the US were getting bombed by Canada, we'd destroy any military base of Canada, aircraft, and other institution related to the military. (Least we should)

RGS, you really are a fucking idiot and just wanting to try and bash me. But hey, keep on encouraging genocide of others.

Once again you prove JUST how STUPID you are. I suggest you look up the word Genocide and then explain to us dumbies how Israel is practicing it. Can not be to hard, I mean you being so damn smart and all.

And exactly what would the US do if after destroying the bases ( which by the way is what Israel just did) the missiles keep coming from towns and villages and cities? From rooftops, while the terrorists hide in the homes of the citizenry of Canada that does absolutely NOTHING about it? Come on, give us that vast knowledge of yours.

The problem with this is argument is that Israel isn't targeting civilians. It's targeting infrastrucutre and buildings owned and run by Hamas, a terrorist group responsible for firing hundred of rockets into Israel in the past week or so and thousands in the past year.

Israel has shown people like you, remarkable restraint. They've said "We don't want to start a war. We won't go into Gaza or retaliate for the people that Gaza has killed and the damage that they've done to Sderdot and other cities and villages near Gaza. They've said and done the same thing for years and they haven't responded. The people who live in Israel have demanded that Israel do something... after all, what good is a government if it cannot protect its own people?

People like me? Did you not read OP's post?

Make it clear that for every Israeli killed, 1000 Palestinians will perish, and then follow through. Make the price so high on Palestinians and the Muslim world that this crap stops.

In the long run, that's genocide you dumb fuck. That's what I'm speaking out against.

well said
we would do no different if it were happening on OUR borders

People like me? Did you not read OP's post?

In the long run, that's genocide you dumb fuck. That's what I'm speaking out against.

Ya cause Israel is doing that right? Or they will do it suddenly after years of showing amazing restraint. For being genocidal those damn dumb Jews sure can not seem to get it right.

If the US were getting bombed by Canada, we'd destroy any military base of Canada, aircraft, and other institution related to the military. (Least we should).

All Gaza police HQ have been destroyed. Proof that Israel is targetting government infrastructure and not civilian.

'All police HQs in Gaza destroyed' | Israel | Jerusalem Post

But what if the Canadian military hid their personell and weapons that they fired at the US inside of civilian homes?

Out of the 200+ killed, 99% are Hamas militants. You don't know that because the news media isn't saying that to you.

Israel is NOT intentionally targeting civilians. I repeat Israel is NOT intentionally targeting civilians.

Israel and the Jews do not wish death upon non-Jews. Where did that idea come from. Isn't it the Muslims who wish to slaughter the Infidels? If Israel was not constantly attacked, there would be no concerns.

Think of it this way; despite constantly being bombarded with missiles, how often does Israel actually strike back? They have the ability to completely wipe out the Palestinians, but this is not their wish; they want peace, and they've given up land trying to prove that. In return for giving up that land, Hamas continues to fire missiles at them. And let's get this straight; Hamas doesn't care who they kill. They don't target military installations; they target civilians.

The only reason I encourage greater response from the Israelis is that the more this is allowed to continue, the worse it will get. If Israel is lost, then there will be no holding back on Israeli retaliation. No person or country will be capable of preventing their final response.

It is time to put the blame where the blame lies. You can argue back and forth all you want as to whom the land of Israel belongs to, but the fact is that until Israel's creation, there was no country or form of government ruling that land. It was a forgotten wasteland as a left over remnant of the Ottoman Empire.

Yes, some Arabs lived there, but not nearly as many as today. There was an opportunity for Muslims and Jews to live in peace, until the Arabs swore to push the Jews into the sea and told all Arabs living there to evacuate before the Jewish destruction. Well, they lost, and now the land belongs to Israel, just as the US belongs to Americans. You can argue about how White Europeans wronged Native Americans, but that is ancient history now.

Note the keyword supposedly because I'd be accused of that by the other side.

I never said either side was right or wrong. I'm just saying the murder of innocents is wrong, but YOU encourage that.

By the way, to the part I bolded: it may be ancient history but the wiping out of the Indians was still wrong.

This is why I don't involve myself in these arguments, too many people acting upon emotion and not logic.

All Gaza police HQ have been destroyed. Proof that Israel is targetting government infrastructure and not civilian.

'All police HQs in Gaza destroyed' | Israel | Jerusalem Post

But what if the Canadian military hid their personell and weapons that they fired at the US inside of civilian homes?

Out of the 200+ killed, 99% are Hamas militants. You don't know that because the news media isn't saying that to you.

Israel is NOT intentionally targeting civilians. I repeat Israel is NOT intentionally targeting civilians.

I never said they were intentionally targeting civilians. I think you're still not reading OP's post and my response to this.

By the way, are you accusing the media of being completely Jew haters?

Note the keyword supposedly because I'd be accused of that by the other side.

I never said either side was right or wrong. I'm just saying the murder of innocents is wrong, but YOU encourage that.

By the way, to the part I bolded: it may be ancient history but the wiping out of the Indians was still wrong.

This is why I don't involve myself in these arguments, too many people acting upon emotion and not logic.

Well I suggest you get a refund from your History teachers, we never wiped out the Indians.

Forum List

Back