Israel Responds By Air-120 Dead

Never have and never will defend terrorists, RGS. I defend my friends who are not terrorists and are also opposed to violence but are accused of being terrorist sympathizers just because they are Muslim.

You want to here my outrage at Palestian terroists, Tardo Sarge? Here is my outrage : I am outraged at Palestinian terroists. Are you happy now?

Does anyone on this board who dare suggest Israel has been less than perfect in it's dealings with the Palestinians have to sign some kind of vow saying they hate Palestinian terrorist too and then constantly coddle and reassure some pathologiclly defensive people here that they aren't anti-semitic?

Why can't you rabid pro Israel types ever admit even the slightest wrongdoing on Israel's part? In being so dogmatic and unapproachable you just turn people away from your cause. You do Israel no favors by being that way. You will never find a solution to the problems in the Middle East by putting all the blame on one side and never discussing in honest terms the reasons why violence escalates.

You are one to talk about one sided. YOU never condemn the pals, ever. Never a peep from you till the Israelis are forced to respond, then you attack the Israelis. It is a pattern with you. Just admit you do not care when the Jews are getting attacked but you sure care when your buddies the terrorists are.

Please show me where I have defended terrorists and pedophiles, jillian. If you want to make that claim, you really ought to provide evidence otherwise why should anyone believe you?

I am against all terrorism, whether committed by Israelis, Palestinians, Serbs, Bosnians, Fundamental Christians, Bin Laden, The Red Brigade, the IRA, Tim McVeigh or whoever. I am a pacifist and opposed to violence.

I am against all abusive sexual or even non sexual abusive relationships, not just those between older men and young teen-aged girls.

My posts have repeatedly shown demonstrated my views on this.

That you still think Agno could not be a 16 year old boy as he says he is and as his point of view indicates he is and that you still think all Muslims are terrorrists saddens me. I thought you were more intelligent than that. But I see that you are just another blowhard reactionary with no interest in trying to investigate and better understand complicated issues.

You have, in this thread, defended terrorists. All Israel did is attack legit MILITARY targets after being bombarded for a week. And all you complained about was the Israelis attack, not one peep about the bombardment that caused it.

When were those checkpoints and flying checkpoints instituted? Was anything happening there that would lead to such a reaction by a 'civilized government'? What would you have suggested they do?

He supports the Jews leaving. Of course he pretends he does not.

I think that is true, too, WT

Hence the continued problems.

The Palestinians refuse to accept the fact that they are now interlopers in their own land.

If they were willing to accept that they lost those lands, there would be peace.

nothing is forever. What about the concept of "we will share our lands with others" isn't that what pro immigrationists tell America is the right thing to do?

When were those checkpoints and flying checkpoints instituted? Was anything happening there that would lead to such a reaction by a 'civilized government'? What would you have suggested they do?

I don't think I understand the question.

I don't think Isreal has any choice but to keep fighting.

I don't actually think the Palestinians really have much choice either.

They are, after all, both fighting over land which they now have some kind of legitimate claim to.

Since they cannot find a modus vivendi, they are trapped in a cycle of violence.

History informs me that the early Kibbutzen understood that they were moving into and changing the structure of the society of Palestine.

Many of the found accomodation with the Palestinians by hiring those Palestinians to work with them, and by PURCHSING lands from the Ottoman overloads while NOT simply throwing off the tenant farmers who'd been renting that land for generation after generation.

Those early Jewish Zionists (pre 1918, I mean, especially) were, in my humble opinion, thoroughly decent people.

Sadly post WWII with the enormous influx of Jewish refugees, and the decalaration of theJewish state, accomodating the millions of Palestinians was impossible.

That state had enough problem just taking care of the Jews and so those Palestinians had to go.

And go they did.

Some driven by Jewish terrorist, most just trying to get out of the way of the war.

Most of them after the war were not allowed to return to their homes or their farms, either.

Hence we have millions of refugees, generation of refugees still seeking some kind of justice.

Justice which I doubt Isreal could afford to provide even if they ALL wanted to give it.

It's a mess, and I do NOT think that it's just a mess because one side is evil and the other good.

It's a mess because EUROPE created that mess.

It's a mess because AMERICAN helped it to become an even messier mess.

Last edited:
Editec, perhaps I misquoted or misread? I thought you were saying that the Palistinians were acting as they do, because of the checkpoints?

He supports the Jews leaving. Of course he pretends he does not.

they arent jews they are mostly assimilated europeans with jewish ancestry, jewadisum is a religion. these people are mostly zionists. right wing facist extreamist. they sea arabs as rats, thats why they invented to desert eagle. zionisum has roots in eugenics just like nazisum. they are the same.
I will fully admit, and would be proud to say, they should leave. and have no right to be there.

they arent jews they are mostly assimilated europeans with jewish ancestry, jewadisum is a religion. these people are mostly zionists. right wing facist extreamist. they sea arabs as rats, thats why they invented to desert eagle. zionisum has roots in eugenics just like nazisum. they are the same.
I will fully admit, and would be proud to say, they should leave. and have no right to be there.

Sure thing. Justify your hatred by pretending it is not what it is. Not very original and not very Novel.

Sure thing. Justify your hatred by pretending it is not what it is. Not very original and not very Novel.

if someone in the 1930's were to speak up against the nazi's. we would look back and say it was the right thing to do not hatred. its exactly the same now and you support them. like some american nazi. isreal is a zionist state and the zionist are right wing facst extreamist, wake up!

if someone in the 1930's were to speak up against the nazi's. we would look back and say it was the right thing to do not hatred. its exactly the same now and you support them. like some american nazi. isreal is a zionist state and the zionist are right wing facst extreamist, wake up!

You wake up. Your so full of shit your hair is probably brown.

Editec, perhaps I misquoted or misread? I thought you were saying that the Palistinians were acting as they do, because of the checkpoints?

No.

SOME of the Palestinians are acting the way they do because they are disenfranchised and thoroughly pissed off by what they see happening to their people.

Until the majority of Isreali AND the majority of Palestinians can accept the fact that killing is NOT going to solve the problem, until they categorically reject the hawks living in their midst (rather like happened in Northern Ireland lately) this cycle of eye for an eye tooth for a tooth killing is going to continue.

People, (people who BOTH subscribe to the tenants of bronze age religion which advocates enthocric murder in the name of GOD, I might add) have to give up all hope of JUSTICE and start striving for PEACE.

Because JUSTICE is impossible, now.

Peace on the other hand will be possible when enough people of both sides DEMAND IT of THEIR hawks.

You are one to talk about one sided. YOU never condemn the pals, ever. Never a peep from you till the Israelis are forced to respond, then you attack the Israelis. It is a pattern with you. Just admit you do not care when the Jews are getting attacked but you sure care when your buddies the terrorists are.

Either you have me confused with some other poster or you are delusional. In any case you obviously don't read my posts. I think you are just another crazed troll looking to pick fights with people.

But better that, than that you should take one of your many cherished loaded weapons to the mall and let out your rage in a manner more frightening than these screwy posts of yours.

You wake up. Your so full of shit your hair is probably brown.

how many times have you used a childish insult when you have nothing to say. don't worry your not the only one on this site that does it. any time someone deviates from your blinkered world view.

how many times have you used a childish insult when you have nothing to say. don't worry your not the only one on this site that does it. any time someone deviates from your blinkered world view.

he's not the only one with a "blinkered" world view. I'd say yours is pretty "blinkered", too. But at least on this issue, he's factually accurate.

They are, after all, both fighting over land which they now have some kind of legitimate claim to.

That is the crux of the conundrum. Now that generations of Israelis have been born on the the land they call home and generations of Palestians decended from people who were also born on and once called the same lands home have been born elsewhere. How to can a fair distribution of the land be decided? Putting aside all religious hoohaw such as God wants Israel to belong to Jews and putting aside all claims to inheritance by the Palestinians, who really belongs on that land? My own naive and simplistic answer would be it belongs first and foremost to those live individuals actually born there. But my solution still would not solve the problem of how can the people living in Gaza expect to survive on the near worthless land they have been hearded onto?

The more I learn about the situation in Israel the less optimistic I am of a fair solution ever being found. I think it will take some powerful charismatic leader or leaders who have yet to appear on the scene to bring unity and peace in Israel. Or perhaps the extremists will finally run out of steam so that those with common sense can start to do some real work to rebuild communities in the Middle East which co-existed peacefully in the past.

Last edited:
No.

SOME of the Palestinians are acting the way they do because they are disenfranchised and thoroughly pissed off by what they see happening to their people.

Until the majority of Isreali AND the majority of Palestinians can accept the fact that killing is NOT going to solve the problem, until they categorically reject the hawks living in their midst (rather like happened in Northern Ireland lately) this cycle of eye for an eye tooth for a tooth killing is going to continue.

People, (people who BOTH subscribe to the tenants of bronze age religion which advocates enthocric murder in the name of GOD, I might add) have to give up all hope of JUSTICE and start striving for PEACE.

Peace on the other hand will be possible when enough people of both sides DEMAND IT of THEIR hawks.

Time for another Gandhi.

No.

I think that argument might be stronger if Israel always reacted to the violence, however they don't. Seems they wait for the escalation, but not sure how this one will turn out, especially if Hizbollah chooses to open another front from Lebanon. As it was, Israel has said the bombing and what appears to be forthcoming land ops, will cease when the bombings stop. If expanded, I think you may well see the time that they realize they should have done a couple years ago with Hizbollah, fight to victory.

the first one wasnt all that successful
if you think he was, take a look at the situation between India and Pakistan now

He's been dead quite a while. Can't hold him entirely responsible for the current situations in India and Pakistan. I do credit his influence, his methods of non violent civil disobediance and boycotts, on the success of the civil rights movements in the US in the 50's and 60's.

Forum List

Back