Jewish Group says that Israel should Not Exist!!

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oEllam-epuc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oEllam-epuc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Some technicalities assert that the formation of Israel before the coming of the Messiah in fact inhibits the coming of the Messiah.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oEllam-epuc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oEllam-epuc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

There are arab groups that say Israel should not exist as well! Maybe the 2 groups have more in common than they think!

These disgusting assholes are about as Jewish as the Pope. They support Arab terrorism and believe in their right to blow up Jews in Israel. They also side with Hitler during World War 2. These "people" are the worst.

These disgusting assholes are about as Jewish as the Pope. They support Arab terrorism and believe in their right to blow up Jews in Israel. They also side with Hitler during World War 2. These "people" are the worst.
These people are the "True" Jews who believe in the Torah and obey G-d.

Not like your secular zionists jews who make a mockery of Judiasm.

These people are the "True" Jews who believe in the Torah and obey G-d.

Not like your secular zionists jews who make a mockery of Judiasm.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You're like a KKK member trying to figure out how a black man thinks. You are a complete insult to humanity.

what I don't understand is why David and Sunni don't wear condoms when they fuk each other. I mean in this day and age there is no excuse for that.

:doubt:

It would've been nice if your mother would have suggested that to your father. Alas, here we have you. At least other people were considerate enough to use protection. Look at all of the other neo-nazi, white rapist fucktards we don't have to deal with. Only you.

what I don't understand is why David and Sunni don't wear condoms when they fuk each other. I mean in this day and age there is no excuse for that.

:doubt:

oh, the humanity!

It would've been nice if your mother would have suggested that to your father. Alas, here we have you. At least other people were considerate enough to use protection. Look at all of the other neo-nazi, white rapist fucktards we don't have to deal with. Only you.

does the truth hurt, sonny?
:lol:

You have no idea what you're talking about. You're like a KKK member trying to figure out how a black man thinks. You are a complete insult to humanity.
Why the personal attacks DavidS?

All I did was point out that there are orthodox Rabbi's who study Torah and are against Zionism and Israel.

These Rabbi's should be the leaders of Israel. Then there would be Peace in Palestine.

Last edited:

I'm no neo-nazi, I'm not white, but we can arrange to meet sometime if you are really interested in learning a few new techniques for what passes for sex in your dickwad-family.

:cool:

The Jewish Sections of the All-Russian Communist Party in the time of Trotsky also opposed the creation of Israel. Besides Trotsky, prominent Jewish anti-Zionists include Noam Chomsky and Rosa Luxemburg.

The only Jews that I know of who collaborated with Hitler were: 1) Wealthy Jews like the Rothschild family who supported Hitler for his anti-communism, hoping that they personally would be spared by him. They were generally Zionists as well. 2) The Nazis' hand-picked leaders of the Jewish Councils that ran the ghettos. Although the majority of Ashkenazic Jews at the time were anti-Zionist, the Jewish Councils were 100% Zionist ... since the Zionists and the Nazis agreed on the goal of getting the Jews out of Europe. 3) The Lehi (Stern Gang), a Zionist terrorist group which sought an alliance with Nazi Germany against the British and included future Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Shamir.

This wasn't the last time Zionism's racist nature led to collaboration with anti-Semites. Between 1976 and 1982, Israel agreed to funnel U.S. aid to right-wing, anti-Semitic dictatorships in Chile and Argentina (to provide the U.S. with deniability).

The Jewish Sections of the All-Russian Communist Party in the time of Trotsky also opposed the creation of Israel. Besides Trotsky, prominent Jewish anti-Zionists include Noam Chomsky and Rosa Luxemburg.

The only Jews that I know of who collaborated with Hitler were: 1) Wealthy Jews like the Rothschild family who supported Hitler for his anti-communism, hoping that they personally would be spared by him. They were generally Zionists as well. 2) The Nazis' hand-picked leaders of the Jewish Councils that ran the ghettos. Although the majority of Ashkenazic Jews at the time were anti-Zionist, the Jewish Councils were 100% Zionist ... since the Zionists and the Nazis agreed on the goal of getting the Jews out of Europe. 3) The Lehi (Stern Gang), a Zionist terrorist group which sought an alliance with Nazi Germany against the British and included future Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Shamir.

This wasn't the last time Zionism's racist nature led to collaboration with anti-Semites. Between 1976 and 1982, Israel agreed to funnel U.S. aid to right-wing, anti-Semitic dictatorships in Chile and Argentina (to provide the U.S. with deniability).

"This wasn't the last time Zionism's racist nature led to collaboration with anti-Semites. Between 1976 and 1982, Israel agreed to funnel U.S. aid to right-wing, anti-Semitic dictatorships in Chile and Argentina (to provide the U.S. with deniability)." - huh? Israel is zionist and some supposed zionist racism nature led Israel aided the US? huh?

Certain individuals and groups have used the term "Zionism" as a pejorative to justify attacks on Jews. According to historians Walter Laqueur, Howard Sachar and Jack Fischel among others, the label "Zionist" is in some cases also used as a euphemism for Jews in general by apologists for antisemitism.[10]

No, the point is that Israel is so hated for its racist policies (the term "Zionism" refers to the racist belief that Jews have the right to seize the land of non-Jews for their own use on the basis of their ethnicity) that it is dependent on U.S. aid and therefore forced politically to do almost anything the U.S. asks of it.

No, the point is that Israel is so hated for its racist policies (the term "Zionism" refers to the racist belief that Jews have the right to seize the land of non-Jews for their own use on the basis of their ethnicity) that it is dependent on U.S. aid and therefore forced politically to do almost anything the U.S. asks of it.

oy vey! I have no idea what you are ranting and raving about but if you can package it I am sure it will sell.

now STFU!
:eek:

Forum List

Back