Israel Responds By Air-120 Dead

I never said he home made rocket were harmless.

But they are almost nothing compared to the high explosive bombs Israel rains down on the innocent people.

Ya, if someone kills someone with a rock we should only arm our defenders with rocks also. Great plan there you dumb shit. Just admit you don't care how many Jews die and are concerned about how many murdering Arab Muslims die.

So take people. Force then all into one small area. Build a prison wall around them. Not let them leave or travel freely. Restrict their food, water and cooking fuel. And then drop bombs on them whenever you feel they are misbehaving.

That is civilized behavior?? :confused:

No one is forcing Hamas to stay in Gaza. They can just up and leave and go to Egypt if they wish! :)

Oh and by the way, that food, water and cooking fuel comes from Israel. You expect Israel to provide Hamas with all of its quintessential needs that Israelis have to pay for, while they lob rockets at us? Bullshit. Your logic is quite illogical.

I never said he home made rocket were harmless.

But they are almost nothing compared to the high explosive bombs Israel rains down on the innocent people.

Oh well. Maybe Hamas shouldn't throw rockets as Sderdot or any other part of Israel then. Perhaps if that occured, Israel wouldn't feel the need to bomb the living fuck out of these animals.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. The original question to me was if I felt that all countries had a right to respond to attacks and then you said that the countries that best survive are the ones that don't respond to attacks. Al Queda was inspired by our lack of response. A few cruise missiles here and there. Do you know how many Al Queda terrorists were killed in response to the bombing of the USS Cole?

Zero.

It's no wonder they attacked us on 9/11. What are we going to do? Lob a few cruise missiles at them?

Do you really think that's a good idea? To let them do whatever they want? There hasn't been a race riot in the US since the LA riots in the early 1990s. That's almost 20 years since the last race riot. You can be sure that if they do it again, there will be hell to pay.

You failed to understand what I wrote, seems we agree. I strongly believe that when attacked or there is a credible threat of attack against a country, it has the right to respond.

Israel wouldn't feel the need to bomb the living fuck out of these animals.

Your description of the Palestanians highlites the problem.

The Zionists Nazis veiw the Palestanian people as "animals".

It reminds me of the German propandanda films that show the Jews as vermin and rats that needed to be exterminated.

The Nazis were the mentors to the Israel's Zionists and they learned their crafy extremely well.

It reminds me of the German propandanda films that show the Jews as vermin and rats that needed to be exterminated.

The Nazis were the mentors to the Israel's Zionists and they learned their crafy extremely well.

Not all Palestinians are animals, but those attacking Israel and keeping the 'innocents' captive to retaliation while they hide among them, are. Again, annexation, rule of law, and arrests are in order. That way the 'innocents' can once again be safe.

Any human being who takes delight in killing as many innocent civilians as possible is an animal. Israel does not purposfully target innocent civilians. Hamas intentionally does. Therefore, Hamas is made up of animals.

This is so sad. First the story then conversation about who is more justified in killing.

Last edited:
The cycle of violence keeps a turning.

What else can anyone say?

The warmongers on both sides are winning

retaliation in defense is NOT warmongering. what is Israel supposed to do, turn the other cheek? they are surrounded by shit heads.

all teh good people of GAZA have to do is take control of their area and stop shelling Israel.

pretty simple

retaliation in defense is NOT warmongering. what is Israel supposed to do, turn the other cheek? they are surrounded by shit heads.

all teh good people of GAZA have to do is take control of their area and stop shelling Israel.

pretty simple

For once, I agree with DevNell.

For once, I agree with DevNell.

no, you've agreed with me on more than one occasion. open up your eyes and stop being s doctrinaire as it blinds you.

I am a diehard supporter of Israel because I am a 70s liberal. I do not shift my opinions to suit an ideological position of the day or to fit into any group I would not enjoy being a member of anyway.

I look at hard cold reality. I see things as clearly as possible given the limitations I posses. I acknowledge all sides while making judgments. I have an open mind, not an empty one. I criticize Israeli actions I disagree with while keeping in mind that Israel is a democratic nation with a population free to influence and criticize their own government. Israel is a nation looking for peace with it's neighbors. Israel does not want to throw any of it's neighbors into the sea.

This is so sad. First the story then conversation about who is more justified in killing.

Wrong, Defense of Israel because of people making excuses for terrorists is not making excuses for who is justified in killing. Israel has shown massive restraint for YEARS now. And what do they get for it? The world condemning them for protecting themselves.

Wrong, Defense of Israel because of people making excuses for terrorists is not making excuses for who is justified in killing. Israel has shown massive restraint for YEARS now. And what do they get for it? The world condemning them for protecting themselves.

No other nation in our lifetimes has ever had to endure so much from her neighbors/enemies as Israel has yet been told it must show such restraint.

Israel's action are an example for all peace loving nations to follow when faced with hostile neighbors.

No one is forcing Hamas to stay in Gaza. They can just up and leave and go to Egypt if they wish! :)

Oh and by the way, that food, water and cooking fuel comes from Israel. You expect Israel to provide Hamas with all of its quintessential needs that Israelis have to pay for, while they lob rockets at us? Bullshit. Your logic is quite illogical.
i dont think Egypt wants them either

pretty simple
WOW :eek:

i can actually agree with you on that post

what would you do if you saw your friends and neighbors being hit by rockets on a daily basis?
just not do anything because you MIGHT kill someone? or respond like Israel has in defending their citizens

Forum List

Back