Israel PM Netanyahu faces corruption charges

Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu is facing a potential indictment after a police investigation reportedly urged the official be charged formally for alleged misconduct that includes accepting bribes and corruption.

_100019349_mediaitem100019348.jpg

The Happy look!

:yes_text12: Most jewish people I know hate this :ahole-1: for good reasons.
Tick...
Tick..
Next up his buddy the Great Douche for
Backing Russian hacking, Corruption, Bribery and Money Laundering.

First lines of the article-

Israeli police say that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu should be charged over alleged bribery cases.

Not that he is. They said the same over a year ago.

Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu is facing a potential indictment after a police investigation reportedly urged the official be charged formally for alleged misconduct that includes accepting bribes and corruption.

The Happy look!

Tick...
Tick..

I am jewish and do not know what you hate and why? How long have you imagined that people
KNOW what is going on in YOUR "mind"?

Israeli police say that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu should be charged over alleged bribery cases.

They mentioned they have evidence of Net and yahoo's corruption.

He's done.

Like they did back on Feb 10, 2017
Police 'likely to recommend' indictment of Netanyahu on corruption charges
And of his wife, in May, 2016
Israeli police are considering charges against Sara Netanyahu, say reports
And Sept, 2017. They still haven’t indicted her, only held preliminary pre-indictment hearings, still with no indict, yet.

This is the same group behind the Trump witch hunt. They don’t like a leader, they accuse, protest, etc., etc. over and over and over, to disrupt their administrations.

He's done.

The Happy look!

Tick...
Tick..

I am jewish and do not know what you hate and why? How long have you imagined that people
When did I say I hated him?

The Happy look!

Tick...
Tick..

Post # 2 of this thread

And Sept, 2017. They still haven’t indicted her, only held preliminary pre-indictment hearings, still with no indict, yet.

This is the same group behind the Trump witch hunt. They don’t like a leader, they accuse, protest, etc., etc. over and over and over, to disrupt their administrations.

He's done.
Israeli police said Tuesday there is "sufficient evidence" to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on criminal charges in two corruption cases.

According to a police report published late Tuesday, authorities found evidence of "accepting bribes, fraud, and breach of trust."
Police stopped short of recommending that charges be brought against Netanyahu. That decision rests with the attorney general.
Israeli police find 'sufficient evidence' to indict Netanyahu on corruption charges - CNN

Seems benny's pick for AG is still in his corner on the case.
Unlike the Great Douche AG.

They said that a year ago, too. I posted the link.

He's done.
Israeli police said Tuesday there is "sufficient evidence" to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on criminal charges in two corruption cases.

According to a police report published late Tuesday, authorities found evidence of "accepting bribes, fraud, and breach of trust."
Police stopped short of recommending that charges be brought against Netanyahu. That decision rests with the attorney general.
Israeli police find 'sufficient evidence' to indict Netanyahu on corruption charges - CNN

Seems benny's pick for AG is still in his corner on the case.
Unlike the Great Douche AG.

He's done.

nope-----not yet-----not your fault for not knowing------systems of real justice are a mystery to you and
your ILK

The Happy look!

Tick...
Tick..

Post # 2 of this thread

:no_text11: Show me in the sentence below where I said I hate benny?

Here part 1?
I say Nope, I just said / agreed with a ":yes_text12: " Meaning benny should be charged.
:
Here part 2?

I say Nope, 'Most "Jewish people I know hate this :ahole-1: for good reasons."
Meaning many hate benny's ass.

Explain how you feel I said I hate benny. Somehow.

The Happy look!

Tick...
Tick..

Post # 2 of this thread

Here part 1?
I say Nope, I just said / agreed with a ":yes_text12: " Meaning benny should be charged.
:
Here part 2?

The Happy look!

Tick...
Tick..

Post # 2 of this thread

Here part 1?
:
Here part 2?

ok ----so you claim that you consider Netanyahu to be an "ASSHOLE" and "should be charged" but you love him anyway----
very interesting. I am a jew and know lots of jews------many of whom are Israelis-----none of them
consider Netanyahu to be an asshole-------but NO DOUBT his there are SOME PEOPLE who hate him---
he is a politicians

The Happy look!

Tick...
Tick..

Post # 2 of this thread

Here part 1?
:
Here part 2?

The Happy look!

Tick...
Tick..

Post # 2 of this thread

Here part 1?
:
Here part 2?

ok ----so you claim that you consider Netanyahu to be an "ASSHOLE" and "should be charged" but you love him anyway----
very interesting. I am a jew and know lots of jews------many of whom are Israelis-----none of them
consider Netanyahu to be an asshole-------but NO DOUBT his there are SOME PEOPLE who hate him---
he is a politicians

Do you have many Jewish friends in Beverly Hills CA or Manhatten?
He is pretty much universally hated in these two places by 80% of the
whole, as a terrorist warmonger

Last edited:

Post # 2 of this thread

Here part 1?
:
Here part 2?

Post # 2 of this thread

Here part 1?
:
Here part 2?

he is a politicians

Do you have many Jewish friends in Beverly Hills CA or Manhatten?
He's is pretty much universally hated in these two places by 80%.

I have never been in California ----but LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of friends in Manhattan---
American jews and Israeli jews ------and even gentiles

Of course, I do NOT know whether Prime Minister Netanyahu is guilty or innocent.

But I DO know that Israel has indicted several high officials in the past and even sent some to prison.

With all due respect, I do not think that the Palestinian Authority has ever held any official responsible for illegal or unethical behavior.

And we all know that there must have been some of this kind of behavior over the years.

I hope that when people criticize Israel they will also acknowledge that Israel is a a democracy.

And when those same people praise the Palestinian Authority, I hope that they will acknowledge that the Palestinian Authority is not completely angelic.

lets keep this thing in perspective-------Netanyahu had houseguests who brought gifts of
cigars--------I IS NOT IMPRESSED

Forum List

Back