Israel PM Netanyahu faces corruption charges

FFS, beat me by 3 mins.

:10:

Soon as I read this delicious news on Twitter I ran over here so fast.

It's a year old story...again for the libtards who get there news from comedy shows and MSNBC

Benjamin Netanyahu subject of criminal investigation – report

Attorney general orders investigation into two unspecified matters involving prime minister, Israeli television station says

3500.jpg

Kevin Rawlinson and agency

Wed 28 Dec 2016 16.40 ESTFirst published on Wed 28 Dec 2016 15.10 EST

• View more sharing options

Like they did back on Feb 10, 2017
Police 'likely to recommend' indictment of Netanyahu on corruption charges
And of his wife, in May, 2016
Israeli police are considering charges against Sara Netanyahu, say reports
And Sept, 2017. They still haven’t indicted her, only held preliminary pre-indictment hearings, still with no indict, yet.

This is the same group behind the Trump witch hunt. They don’t like a leader, they accuse, protest, etc., etc. over and over and over, to disrupt their administrations.

First lines of the article-

Israeli police say that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu should be charged over alleged bribery cases.

Not that he is. They said the same over a year ago.

They mentioned they have evidence of Net and yahoo's corruption.

He's done.
Israeli police said Tuesday there is "sufficient evidence" to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on criminal charges in two corruption cases.

According to a police report published late Tuesday, authorities found evidence of "accepting bribes, fraud, and breach of trust."
Police stopped short of recommending that charges be brought against Netanyahu. That decision rests with the attorney general.
Israeli police find 'sufficient evidence' to indict Netanyahu on corruption charges - CNN

Seems benny's pick for AG is still in his corner on the case.
Unlike the Great Douche AG.

It's a year old moron.

Like they did back on Feb 10, 2017
Police 'likely to recommend' indictment of Netanyahu on corruption charges
And of his wife, in May, 2016
Israeli police are considering charges against Sara Netanyahu, say reports
And Sept, 2017. They still haven’t indicted her, only held preliminary pre-indictment hearings, still with no indict, yet.

This is the same group behind the Trump witch hunt. They don’t like a leader, they accuse, protest, etc., etc. over and over and over, to disrupt their administrations.

First lines of the article-

Israeli police say that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu should be charged over alleged bribery cases.

Not that he is. They said the same over a year ago.

They mentioned they have evidence of Net and yahoo's corruption.

He's done.
Israeli police said Tuesday there is "sufficient evidence" to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on criminal charges in two corruption cases.

According to a police report published late Tuesday, authorities found evidence of "accepting bribes, fraud, and breach of trust."
Police stopped short of recommending that charges be brought against Netanyahu. That decision rests with the attorney general.
Israeli police find 'sufficient evidence' to indict Netanyahu on corruption charges - CNN

Seems benny's pick for AG is still in his corner on the case.
Unlike the Great Douche AG.

It's a year old moron.
:oops8::th_thgoodpost::lmao:

Really?

Police recommends indicting Netanyahu for bribery

FFS, beat me by 3 mins.

It's a year old story...again for the libtards who get there news from comedy shows and MSNBC

Attorney general orders investigation into two unspecified matters involving prime minister, Israeli television station says

3500.jpg

Kevin Rawlinson and agency

Wed 28 Dec 2016 16.40 ESTFirst published on Wed 28 Dec 2016 15.10 EST

• View more sharing options

No it isn't. That was the announcement of the investigation. They have evidence now. That's why they are seeking indictment now.

This is the new political warfare. If you cannot beat a man in a fair election, assault him with a consistent barrage of accusations and endless investigations

This is the wave of Globalist Collectivist Government That is to come.

It’s a type of Global Orwellian Multicultural Nazism that relies on Propaganda Campaigns and a 24-7 assault on the human psyche to slowly inch their way, and methodically grab power and vanquish dissent.

Like I have been telling all of you, guard your souls...this is what is to come and this is the future.

FFS, beat me by 3 mins.

Twitter huh ??

If this turns out to be junk news you will end up on my iggy list.

I take my news from reliable sources. I follow AP, Reuters and BBC. So this story came up on my feed.

SOOooo...., this confirms, Dooosh Teee.... Veee... from the great Douche Golden Showers Tower NY..,
is a no GO FOR YOU!!
SOOooo..,You be, Fully, ALF-Facts Free of the Great Douche and Faux propaganda of daily ALT-False Spews of lies, then.

Good for you.

This is the new political warfare. If you cannot beat a man in a fair election, assault him with a consistent barrage of accusations and endless investigations

This is the wave of Globalist Collectivist Government That is to come.

It’s a type of Global Orwellian Multicultural Nazism that relies on Propaganda Campaigns and a 24-7 assault on the human psyche to slowly inch their way, and methodically grab power and vanquish dissent.

Like I have been telling all of you, guard your souls...this is what is to come and this is the future.

I just texted Obama about this new phenomenon you posted, he replied.

Please Continue..

btw...
DV9iwdkUQAAfwO8.jpg

Last edited:
I am jewish and do not know what you hate and why? How long have you imagined that people
KNOW what is going on in YOUR "mind"?
When did I say I hated him?

Post # 2 of this thread

:no_text11: Show me in the sentence below where I said I hate benny?

Here part 1?
I say Nope, I just said / agreed with a ":yes_text12: " Meaning benny should be charged.
:
Here part 2?

I say Nope, 'Most "Jewish people I know hate this :ahole-1: for good reasons."
Meaning many hate benny's ass.

Explain how you feel I said I hate benny. Somehow.
I am jewish and do not know what you hate and why? How long have you imagined that people
KNOW what is going on in YOUR "mind"?

Post # 2 of this thread

Here part 1?
I say Nope, I just said / agreed with a ":yes_text12: " Meaning benny should be charged.
:
Here part 2?

ok ----so you claim that you consider Netanyahu to be an "ASSHOLE" and "should be charged" but you love him anyway----
very interesting. I am a jew and know lots of jews------many of whom are Israelis-----none of them
consider Netanyahu to be an asshole-------but NO DOUBT his there are SOME PEOPLE who hate him---
he is a politicians

Do you have many Jewish friends in Beverly Hills CA or Manhatten?
He is pretty much universally hated in these two places by 80% of the
whole, as a terrorist warmonger
Both Beverly Hills and Manhattan are replete with useful idiot liberals. California is a shithole state. New York City elected a goddamned communist mayor. Hatred of Israel is expected from both.

Post # 2 of this thread

Here part 1?
:
Here part 2?

Post # 2 of this thread

Here part 1?
:
Here part 2?

ok ----so you claim that you consider Netanyahu to be an "ASSHOLE" and "should be charged" but you love him anyway----
very interesting. I am a jew and know lots of jews------many of whom are Israelis-----none of them
consider Netanyahu to be an asshole-------but NO DOUBT his there are SOME PEOPLE who hate him---
he is a politicians

Both Beverly Hills and Manhattan are replete with useful idiot liberals. California is a shithole state. New York City elected a goddamned communist mayor. Hatred of Israel is expected from both.

The Jewish communities in CA and NY are fully PRO-Israel supporters.
Benny is not wanted or respected.

Post # 2 of this thread

Here part 1?
:
Here part 2?

Post # 2 of this thread

Here part 1?
:
Here part 2?

he is a politicians

The Jewish communities in CA and NY are fully PRO-Israel supporters.
Benny is not wanted or respected.
:linky:

Forum List

Back