Israeli PM Netanyahu dismisses genocide charge against Israel calls it 'outrageous'

Dumb as always.
Yes, you’re dumb as always. Now keep repeating genocide like a paid Hamas donkey propagandist, even though the court found none. Although, it did find terrorism and genocide on the part of Hamas terrorist animals, which is why it didn’t ask for a ceasefire and the hostages to be released immediately. Keeping in mind that the UN body as whole is very anti Israel.

Yes, you’re dumb as always. Now keep repeating genocide like a paid Hamas donkey propagandist, even though the court found none. Although, it did find terrorism and genocide on the part of Hamas terrorist animals, which is why it didn’t ask for a ceasefire and the hostages to be released immediately. Keeping in mind that the UN body as whole is very anti Israel.
Read this…get informed. Don’t continue loving the murder of Pali babies. That’s sick man.
It May be Genocide, But it Won’t Be Stopped - Read by Eunice Wong

It MAY be but it wasn’t according to an international court. So shove it up your Gaza.
Yeah it pretty much was. They told you to stop killing babies and provide aid. You won’t though. Killing babies has been the plan all along.

Yeah it pretty much was. They told you to stop killing babies and provide aid. You won’t though. Killing babies has been the plan all along.
Meh, if they thought Israel was "killing babies" or it's actions unjustified, they would have called for an immediate ceasefire, which they didn't. Instead they asked for the hostages to be released immediately, and did not call Israel's actions "genocide" which was the crux of the case. Try again, and keep shoving it up your Gaza.

Meh, if they thought Israel was "killing babies" or it's actions unjustified, they would have called for an immediate ceasefire, which they didn't. Instead they asked for the hostages to be released immediately, and did not call Israel's actions "genocide" which was the crux of the case. Try again, and keep shoving it up your Gaza.
Yeah fuck all those thousands of Pali babies murdered. They’re subhuman anyway. :uhoh3: :cuckoo::ahole-1::ahole-1:
1706543448439.png

Please read…the longer you mass murder Pali babies the sooner no one gives a fuck about Israel. Wake up!

Don't talk to me about October 7. Don't talk to me about hostages. I don't care. I haven't cared for months. Many, many times more Gazans are dying and suffering than the number of Israelis who died and are suffering. That means the death and suffering of Palestinians is much more urgent and matters much more than the death and suffering of Israelis. The only way to disagree with this is to believe Israeli lives are worth much, much more than Palestinian lives.

The longer the mass atrocity in Gaza goes on for the less tragic and worthy of sympathy October 7 becomes. It's already been diminished to a fraction of the significance it once had, and it's getting smaller and smaller as this nightmare stretches on. This is not the fault of people like me, it is the fault of the people conducting this genocide. You don't get to murder tens of thousands of people and then demand everyone weep over you losing a thousand. That's not a thing.

It's SO fucking obnoxious how Israel supporters keep acting like actions a tiny fraction as impactful as what's been happening in Gaza are where all our sympathy and attention should still be going, nearly four months after the fact. Fuck all the way off with that idiotic bullshit. -Caitlin Johnstone

Please read…the longer you mass murder Pali babies the sooner no one gives a fuck about Israel. Wake up!

Don't talk to me about October 7. Don't talk to me about hostages. I don't care. I haven't cared for months. Many, many times more Gazans are dying and suffering than the number of Israelis who died and are suffering. That means the death and suffering of Palestinians is much more urgent and matters much more than the death and suffering of Israelis. The only way to disagree with this is to believe Israeli lives are worth much, much more than Palestinian lives.

The longer the mass atrocity in Gaza goes on for the less tragic and worthy of sympathy October 7 becomes. It's already been diminished to a fraction of the significance it once had, and it's getting smaller and smaller as this nightmare stretches on. This is not the fault of people like me, it is the fault of the people conducting this genocide. You don't get to murder tens of thousands of people and then demand everyone weep over you losing a thousand. That's not a thing.

It's SO fucking obnoxious how Israel supporters keep acting like actions a tiny fraction as impactful as what's been happening in Gaza are where all our sympathy and attention should still be going, nearly four months after the fact. Fuck all the way off with that idiotic bullshit. -Caitlin Johnstone
Some moron said he doesn’t care about the hostages or Oct 7 and you immediately got attracted to the terrorist loving scumbag. What else is new. Maybe you guys should start dating each other.

Some moron said he doesn’t care about the hostages or Oct 7 and you immediately got attracted to the terrorist loving scumbag. What else is new. Maybe you guys should start dating each other.
She is far smarter than you’ll ever be. Obviously you missed the point on purpose. Mass murdering thousands of defenseless people and destruction of their homeland as revenge for 1,200 deaths is illogical. Of course you think it’s fair and just, because you think Palis are subhuman. Nazi much?

For once, Nancy Pelosi nailed it. You people are Russian agents:

I never imagined I would see the day when Israel, a country filled with Holocaust survivors and their descendants, would face a serious charge of genocide. Regardless of how this case plays out in the ICJ – and here I am fully aware of the maneuvers that the United States and Israel will employ to avoid a fair trial – in the future Israel will be widely regarded as principally responsible for one of the canonical cases of genocide.

She is far smarter than you’ll ever be. Obviously you missed the point on purpose. Mass murdering thousands of defenseless people and destruction of their homeland as revenge for 1,200 deaths is illogical. Of course you think it’s fair and just, because you think Palis are subhuman. Nazi much?
Blah blah blah…Maybe you should have a talk with Sinwar and let him know that Oct. 7 wasn’t such a good idea, or perhaps he shouldn’t be using civilians as human shields, and digging tunnels to hide under hospitals, schools, mosques UN centers, etc. Just a thought.

Blah blah blah…Maybe you should have a talk with Sinwar and let him know that Oct. 7 wasn’t such a good idea, or perhaps he shouldn’t be using civilians as human shields, and digging tunnels to hide under hospitals, schools, mosques UN centers, etc. Just a thought.
Lol. I know so little that’s true. You believe propaganda because you support Israel unconditionally and unthinking.

Kill tens of thousands because you know, Oct 7. Nazi.

Lol. I know so little that’s true. You believe propaganda because you support Israel unconditionally and unthinking.

Kill tens of thousands because you know, Oct 7. Nazi.
Stop mumbling incoherently. Palestinians brought all of this upon themselves. There was a ceasefire in place on Oct 6, but apparently they were planning the barbarism and genocide of Oct. 7 for a long time, perhaps 2 years. You don’t just send 3000 subhuman animals to slaughter and rape unarmed civilians like medieval barbarians and then expect to dictate what the extent and duration of the consequence to be.

Stop mumbling incoherently. Palestinians brought all of this upon themselves. There was a ceasefire in place on Oct 6, but apparently they were planning the barbarism and genocide of Oct. 7 for a long time, perhaps 2 years. You don’t just send 3000 subhuman animals to slaughter and rape unarmed civilians like medieval barbarians and then expect to dictate what the extent and duration of the consequence to be.
Yeah same old dumb shit.

Do you understand what proportional response means?

You’re supporting genocide. Why?

Yeah same old dumb shit.

Do you understand what proportional response means?

You’re supporting genocide. Why?
When you slaughter and behead kids, rape girls and mothers, kill kids in front of their parents and parents in front of kids, put live babies in ovens, kill hundreds of innocent youth at a peaceful music festival…you can shove your proportional response up your Palestine and flush it down the toilet.

When you slaughter and behead kids, rape girls and mothers, kill kids in front of their parents and parents in front of kids, put live babies in ovens, kill hundreds of innocent youth at a peaceful music festival…you can shove your proportional response up your Palestine and flush it down the toilet.
All lies. You only know Mossad lies. All debunked. Even if it were true, supporting genocide because of this is the thinking of a child.

Grow the fuck up

Forum List

Back