Israeli PM Netanyahu dismisses genocide charge against Israel calls it 'outrageous'

They are not letting Palestinians in because the last time they did it ended up just being ethnic cleansing. You have made the Houthi's, a group most of the world had never heard of or cared about, into celebrities. So you even made a group of primitive religious lunatics into heroes; don't try to pretend that Israel's animal savagery is winning over any support.
They aren’t letting the Palestinians in because each of the countries they were let in, they became enemies of state and its people. In some cases like in Lebanon and Kuwait, they’ve contributed to mass killings and terror.

The Houthis are Iran’s proxy Shiite terror army that are at war with the Saudis, and reinstated as a terrorist organization by the U.S. state dept. But to ignirant morons like you, Houthis animals are celebrities. Like saying Al Queda or ISIS are celebrities.

They aren’t letting the Palestinians in because each of the countries they were let in, they became enemies of state and its people. In some cases like in Lebanon and Kuwait, they’ve contributed to mass killings and terror.

The Houthis are Iran’s proxy Shiite terror army that are at war with the Saudis, and reinstated as a terrorist organization by the U.S. state dept. But to ignirant morons like you, Houthis animals are celebrities. Like saying Al Queda or ISIS are celebrities.
You are the one making the Houthi's into celebrities. I want nothing to do with the religious madness you and them spend all of your time absorbed by. Also, you just admitted those countries have taken in Palestinians before. That's some low-level hasbara :itsok:

do you see conspiracies everywhere, or just when it suits your interests?
If you undestood anything about the Deep State , where it started , how and why , I might be interested in questions .
But you are obviously not a thinker, otherwise you would not be deriding someone else for being one . And for being involved in an area you know nothing about, just because it might wreck all of your pre-conceptions .

DYOR or stop pestering me with yout blatant ignorance of the subject .

If you undestood anything about the Deep State , where it started , how and why , I might be interested in questions .
But you are obviously not a thinker, otherwise you would not be deriding someone else for being one . And for being involved in an area you know nothing about, just because it might wreck all of your pre-conceptions .

DYOR or stop pestering me with yout blatant ignorance of the subject .
do your own research? been there, done that.
you : present your evidence (as links!), or stop harassing the rest of us with your conspiracy verbal diahrea.

Israeli PM Netanyahu dismisses genocide charge against Israel calls it 'outrageous'
107178754.cms

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rejects the genocide charge against Israel says it was "outrageous" and "decent people everywhere should reject it. "PM Netanyahu said, "On the eve of the International Holocaust Remembrance Day, I again pledge as Prime Minister of Israel - Never Again. Israel will continue to defend itself against Hamas, a genocidal terror organization."

Remote : 2024-01-27T09:28:32+05:30
Local : 2024-01-27(Saturday) 04 : 58 : 32
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

and i happen to agree with Netanyahu and hawkish Israelis on this.
the people of Palestine deserve what they got, for handing over their children to genocidal-terrorist trainingcamps ran by Hamas.
no more!
WAR CRIMINAL!

you're far dumber than i am, or the supporters of Israel for that matter.

you quote a news source that's just as biased as MSNBC-US in some narrow direction, like a flashlight, on an anti-Israeli track.
You support genocide yet call me dumb.

You support genocide yet call me dumb.
i wouldn't call it a genocide. that's not the Israeli way.

the Israeli way is harsh punishment in the form of asymetrical warfare towards terrorism done against them.
they are willing to let Palestine consist of the west bank and gaza, and keep plans towards displacement of the Palestinians as a theoretic option somewhere in their secret vaults (a 'north-south-Korean DMZ solution' i happen to support, to prevent repeats of Oct 7th).

ICJ ‘perverse’ for ruling against Israel over genocide accusations
Former South African Institute of Race Relationships CEO Frans Cronje says the International Court of Justice is “perverse” for ruling against Israel after South Africa had accused the nation of committing genocide against Palestinian people.Mr Cronje joined Sky News host Rowan Dean to discuss the effect of the ICJ ruling on Israel’s relationship with the world and how this would affect its war with Hamas.“The ICJ has bought into the South African thesis far too deep in extent,” Mr Cronje said.“The kind of messaging that you do need out of the Western world is to thank the Israelis, and thank the brave soldiers of the IDF, and thank their family members because what they are doing in Gaza today and in other parts of the Middle East is heading off a very dangerous threat to the Western world.“If that fight can’t be won in Gaza, if it can’t be won in the frontline states around Israel, then the fullness of time, you, your family, and your kids in Western capitals are going to face the consequences of that.”

Remote : 2024-01-28(Sunday) 04 : 40 : 17
Local : 2024-01-28(Sunday) 04 : 40 : 17
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

accurate reporting if you ask me.

i wouldn't call it a genocide. that's not the Israeli way.

the Israeli way is harsh punishment in the form of asymetrical warfare towards terrorism done against them.
they are willing to let Palestine consist of the west bank and gaza, and keep plans towards displacement of the Palestinians as a theoretic option somewhere in their secret vaults (a 'north-south-Korean DMZ solution' i happen to support, to prevent repeats of Oct 7th).
Lol. You know nothing. Israel loves mass murder. Learn the history. Stop being ignorant.

'loves mass murder'? PROVE IT. with links.
'stop being ignorant'? how about you stop being such an obnoxious provocative loser?
If you can’t see what’s happening in Gaza right now, there is no hope for you.

PS change your screen name. You aren’t a fan of peace. You’re are the opposite.

“Are you reminded of Kafka’s The Trial?” a reporter asks me, echoing cries of “insane” and “Kafkaesque” that I’ve been hearing from many of my fellow Jews about proceedings at the International Court of Justice (ICJ) where South Africa has accused Israel of committing genocide for defending itself against the explicitly genocidal attacks of Hamas. But no, the case before the ICJ is not like the work Kafka wrote in German in Prague during the First World War. Der Process was angst; this is evil.

Kafka’s classic novel opens on a mystery we expect the rest of the book to solve: “Someone must have been telling lies about Joseph K., for without having done anything wrong he was arrested one fine morning.” A regular legal case reveals who is leveling the accusation and provides relevant details of the alleged crime. But Joseph K. never learns what he stands accused of, by whom, or under what authority. In this state of indeterminacy, no man can prove his innocence. Unable to figure out the system that has put him on trial, he is ultimately killed. “It was as if the shame of it must outlive him.”

Survivor-witnesses describe new refinements of psychological warfare. Hamas murdered parents and children in each other’s presence so as to sharpen the survivors’ agony. They took hostages—not, as others do, for eventual exchange—but to taunt the country with images of prisoners’ suffering, and fear that many would never be returned. Every Jewish value—respect for women, honoring the human being who was made in the image of God—was gleefully defiled.

As for the Jews living in nearby Gaza, many of them self-described Jewish “peaceniks,” they had prided themselves on the medical help and hospitality they extended to their Gazan neighbors, persuaded that cooperation was obviously to everyone’s benefit. The terrorists exploited the Jews’ desire for peace as a means of entrapment and further opportunity for torment. By attacking on a Jewish holiday and a secular festival, they intended to destroy the Israelis’ joy in life. Anyone reading Dan Senor and Saul Singer’s exhilarating book about the collective strengths that constitute The Genius of Israel will recognize how Hamas turned precisely those virtues into weapons of torture to tear the Jewish people apart.

If you can’t see what’s happening in Gaza right now, there is no hope for you.

PS change your screen name. You aren’t a fan of peace. You’re are the opposite.
What’s happening now is Hamas and the Palestinians who support them are receiving the consequences of their Oct. 7 Actions. This is what you get when you fuck with Israel and send 3000 Palestinian animals to slaughter, rape, torture and murder 1400 completely innocent people. Your claims of Israel committing genocide fell flat, if there was genocide the ICJ would have called it that and asked for a ceasefire. It didn’t. You lost, game over.

What’s happening now is Hamas and the Palestinians who support them are receiving the consequences of their Oct. 7 Actions. This is what you get when you fuck with Israel and send 3000 Palestinian animals to slaughter, rape, torture and murder 1400 completely innocent people. Your claims of Israel committing genocide fell flat, if there was genocide the ICJ would have called it that and asked for a ceasefire. It didn’t. You lost, game over.
Dumb as always.

Forum List

Back