islam is a horrible ideology for human rights

Islam is the religion of rationalism and logic.

It works because it takes human nature into consideration and is based of reality.

While rejecting secularism and liberal fantasy. :cool:

It works because it takes human nature into consideration and is based of reality.

So it's human nature to wipe your ass with an uneven number of rocks? How about is it human nature to stone a rape victim? Beat your wife?

quote frm Malcolm X, referencing his Islamic beliefs: "Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."?
[/QUOTE=Tarzan9600] 1. Isn't that a contradictory statement ?
2.We know that Arab ethnic also follow other religion such as x-tian, sunii, shiite,old tribal faith even Jews religion. In other word pluralisme, don't we?
3.@ pjnlsn, are you Follower of Mr.Malcom X, Westerner Convert,or just Westerner lover of Arab, or other wise you want to say?
I know you are newbie just as I'm; I only want to know each other better okay ?:eusa_angel:

[quote =Tarzan9600]
A question for Admin,
1.According to rule of the forum,Is threat or public threat allowed in this forum, and whats the consequences of abusing it?
2.I know rep system is smkind of humor,but could you show the ruling page for tagging member as "start own religion"," not well liked" " a troll" and the like.?
3.Is the rep tagging manual or a machine system of your computer?
4. Thanks.

So it's human nature to wipe your ass with an uneven number of rocks? How about is it human nature to stone a rape victim? Beat your wife?

It's human nature, or a man's nature, to like women, and want many women :) And it is, perhaps, human nature to identify with your community, feel angry when it is defiled, as it were, and also to wish violence on those who have made you angry. Same for the last one.

It seems like what you're objecting is not the idea that it is in people's nature to be violent, but rather to the act itself; You find it wrong or objectionable.

But what was said was not that you would agree, but simply that people do these things. That it is in their nature.

quote from Malcolm X, referencing his Islamic beliefs: "Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."
1. Isn't that a contradictory statement ?

No, it's an expression of one man's feeling of being wronged, violently, by certain people, whilst accommodating the possibility of a peaceful society. (If no one does violence to any one else, there will be no further violence).

2.We know that Arab ethnic also follow other religion such as x-tian, sunii, shiite,old tribal faith even Jews religion. In other word pluralisme, don't we?

Sure. Although a few hundred years ago, when the Islamic states were real powers, religious diversity was far more monolithic say in the Sunni Caliphate. Although I hear that a long, long time ago, in Islam's golden age, so-called, Baghdad was a great centre of culture and tolerant of other religions, or even atheists.

3.@ pjnlsn, are you Follower of Mr.Malcom X, Westerner Convert,or just Westerner lover of Arab, or other wise you want to say?
I know you are newbie just as I'm; I only want to know each other better okay ?:eusa_angel:

:shrug:

Discussion on forums tends to be more about justifying the moral code of a religion and less about whether there actually is a god than I would like, but If I had to post something (if you know what I mean) like that I'd say: If I had to be religious, I'd be Muslim. Not that I am particularly religious.

But I suppose It wouldn't be so wrong to say I was a westerner lover of Islam. Though I don't usually talk about myself much, as a habit.

Last edited:
islam is a horrible ideology for human rights

Yes it is.

As are to some degree or the other EVERY Abrahamic religion.

Yet "human rights" started with "Christianity". "Christians" were the first to "rationalize" that if we are all brothers and sisters in "Christ", we should treat each other as family, and not believe that one is above another. Slavery was widely held and it took hundreds of years to reduce it. The main places where it (slavery) is still practiced are places where Christianity is not predominant. Not that you would bother with the intellect behind Christianity.

quote frm Malcolm X, referencing his Islamic beliefs: "Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."?

No, it's an expression of one man's feeling of being wronged, violently, by certain people, whilst accommodating the possibility of a peaceful society. (If no one does violence to any one else, there will be no further violence).

Sure. Although a few hundred years ago, when the Islamic states were real powers, religious diversity was far more monolithic say in the Sunni Caliphate. Although I hear that a long, long time ago, in Islam's golden age, so-called, Baghdad was a great centre of culture and tolerant of other religions, or even atheists.

Discussion on forums tends to be more about justifying the moral code of a religion and less about whether there actually is a god than I would like, but If I had to post something (if you know what I mean) like that I'd say: If I had to be religious, I'd be Muslim. Not that I am particularly religious.

But I suppose It wouldn't be so wrong to say I was a westerner lover of Islam. Though I don't usually talk about myself much, as a habit.

You think deceiving those that do not believe as you do is a good thing?

@ Admin, /some one in charge: I report the # 78 post in "Islam is a horrible.." using the "report button but failed"; so I use this tool,Please read the post , I think and feel there is threat in it( using the words " send to cemetery"),and I want to know yr finding and your ruling about it,Please also answer my question in my post # 85.Thank you. Nov 8th 2012.

Last edited:

This doesn't follow from the preceding.

@ Admin, /some one in charge: I report the # 78 post in "Islam is a horrible.." using the "report button but failed"; so I use this tool,Please read the post , I think and feel there is threat in it( using the words " send to cemetery"),and I want to know yr finding and your ruling about it,Please also answer my question in my post # 85.Thank you. Nov 8th 2012.

Nice of you to show us what a big pussy you are. :lmao:

The West is rapidly starting to decaying and will soon self implode under it's own decadence and create a spiritual vacuum.

When this happens people will be searching for answers.

Islam will fill this gap quite nicely. :cool:

That's pretty much the way it's working in other secularized western nations.

I just hope we get to play cowboys and muslims before it comes here.

You would be surprised at how many burqas I see on Wilshire Blvd, and women in abayas too. It's becoming quite common.

free will/free speech vs. islamic totalitarianism...

==========
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Clash_of_Civilizations
The Clash of Civilizations is a theory, proposed by political scientist Samuel P. Huntington, that people's cultural and religious identities will be the primary source of conflict in the post-Cold War world.

Contents
1 Overview
2 Major civilizations according to Huntington
3 Huntington's thesis of civilizational clash
3.1 Why Civilizations will Clash

Differences among civilizations are too basic in that civilizations are differentiated from each other by history, language, culture, tradition, and, most important, religion. These fundamental differences are the product of centuries, so they will not soon disappear.

3.2 Core state and fault line conflicts
4 Modernization, westernization, and "torn countries"
5 Criticism
5.1 Opposing concepts
5.1.1 The Intermediate Region
6 See also
7 Bibliography
8 References
9 External links

==========
intro only, pay site
http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/48950/samuel-p-huntington/the-clash-of-civilizations

World politics is entering a new phase, and intellectuals have not hesitated to proliferate visions of what it will be-the end of history, the return of traditional rivalries between nation states, and the decline of the nation state from the conflicting pulls of tribalism and globalism, among others. Each of these visions catches aspects of the emerging reality. Yet they all miss a crucial, indeed a central, aspect of what global politics is likely to be in the coming years...

Conflict between civilizations will be the latest phase in the evolution of conflict in the modern world. For a century and a half after the emergence of the modern international system with the Peace of Westphalia, the conflicts of the Western world were largely among princes-emperors, absolute monarchs and constitutional monarchs attempting to expand their bureaucracies, their armies, their mercantilist economic strength and, most important, the territory they ruled. In the process they created nation states, and beginning with the French Revolution the principal lines of conflict were between nations rather than princes...

==========
http://blogs.the-american-interest.com/wrm/2012/09/17/is-the-clash-of-civilizations-pc-now
When the protests against an American-made online video mocking the Prophet Muhammad exploded in about 20 countries, the source of the rage was more than just religious sensitivity, political demagogy or resentment of Washington, protesters and their sympathizers here said. It was also a demand that many of them described with the word “freedom,” although in a context very different from the term’s use in the individualistic West: the right of a community, whether Muslim, Christian or Jewish, to be free from grave insult to its identity and values.

“We want these countries to understand that they need to take into consideration the people, and not just the governments,” said Ismail Mohamed, 42, a religious scholar who once was an imam in Germany. “We don’t think that depictions of the prophets are freedom of expression. We think it is an offense against our rights,” he said, adding, “The West has to understand the ideology of the people.”

The point here is one we made in this weekend’s essay. The Clash of Civilizations thesis is not that there is something inherent in, say, Christianity or Islam that ensures conflict will arise between the two cultures. However, there is definitely a fault line between many of the cultures historically rooted in Christianity and those historically rooted in Islam that makes conflict between them more likely. Just witness the seemingly irreconcilable conceptions of “freedom” and “rights” in the two passages above.

==========
http://blogs.the-american-interest.com/wrm/2012/09/14/the-middle-east-mess-part-one-over-there

The person who comes out of all this looking smartest is Samuel Huntington. His book on the “clash of civilizations” was widely and unfairly trashed as predicting an inevitable conflict between Islam and the west, and he was also accused of ‘demonizing’ Islam...

The Islamic value — and it a worthy one on its own terms and would certainly have been understandable to our western predecessors who punished blasphemy very severely — of prohibiting insults to the Prophet of Islam clashes directly with the modern western value of free expression. To the western eye (and it’s a perspective I share), a murderous riot in the name of a religion is a worse sin and deeper, uglier form of blasphemy than any film could ever hope to be. To kill someone created in the image of God because you don’t like the way God or one of his servants has been depicted in an artistic performance strikes westerners as an obscene perversion of religion — something that only a hate-filled fanatic or an ignorant fool could do...

==========
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1990/09/the-roots-of-muslim-rage/304643

At times this hatred goes beyond hostility to specific interests or actions or policies or even countries and becomes a rejection of Western civilization as such, not only what it does but what it is, and the principles and values that it practices and professes. These are indeed seen as innately evil, and those who promote or accept them as the "enemies of God."...

In Islam the struggle of good and evil very soon acquired political and even military dimensions. Muhammad, it will be recalled, was not only a prophet and a teacher, like the founders of other religions; he was also the head of a polity and of a community, a ruler and a soldier. Hence his struggle involved a state and its armed forces. If the fighters in the war for Islam, the holy war "in the path of God," are fighting for God, it follows that their opponents are fighting against God...

In the classical Islamic view, to which many Muslims are beginning to return, the world and all mankind are divided into two: the House of Islam, where the Muslim law and faith prevail, and the rest, known as the House of Unbelief or the House of War, which it is the duty of Muslims ultimately to bring to Islam...
==========

muhammad-elements-of-islam.jpg

(3095)

Last edited:
1.free will/free speech vs. islamic totalitarian ? Tarzan:I will need sometime to read.

2.images/stories/muhammad-elements-of-islam
(3095)[/QUOTE=tarzan]
I'm impressed,with your collections;
I wonder if you have a picture with the theme :STICK and CARROT, please send me.( I'm newbie, may not send URL)
(If possible, a man replacing( in the place of) a horse place,dragging a cart with an Arab Wahabist holding a stick,and driving the cart, and there is a carrot in front and top of the man)
I need to show to my new friend pjnlsn;because I think he or she might needs that picture , since telling me about the future of to be CONVERTing? That might be useful, together with the picture above.Thanks.

Last edited:

I don't believe that quoting a person to demonstrate character (or in this case: deception) is a threat. No one told you, that they were going to put you into a cemetery. It was a post demonstrating how two-faced, without honor, and dangerous islam can be. Why don't you want to "discuss" this deception that is throughout islam?

This doesn't follow from the preceding.

You: "....... If I had to be religious, I'd be Muslim. Not that I am particularly religious."

Me: "You think deceiving those that do not believe as you do is a good thing?"

I just asked you a direct question on a practice of islam to see if you supported it. Instead of answering it, you dodged.

The West is rapidly starting to decaying and will soon self implode under it's own decadence and create a spiritual vacuum.

When this happens people will be searching for answers.

Islam will fill this gap quite nicely. :cool:

That's pretty much the way it's working in other secularized western nations.

I just hope we get to play cowboys and muslims before it comes here.

You would be surprised at how many burqas I see on Wilshire Blvd, and women in abayas too. It's becoming quite common.

free will/free speech vs. islamic totalitarianism...

==========
The Clash of Civilizations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Clash of Civilizations is a theory, proposed by political scientist Samuel P. Huntington, that people's cultural and religious identities will be the primary source of conflict in the post-Cold War world.

Contents
1 Overview
2 Major civilizations according to Huntington
3 Huntington's thesis of civilizational clash
3.1 Why Civilizations will Clash

Differences among civilizations are too basic in that civilizations are differentiated from each other by history, language, culture, tradition, and, most important, religion. These fundamental differences are the product of centuries, so they will not soon disappear.

3.2 Core state and fault line conflicts
4 Modernization, westernization, and "torn countries"
5 Criticism
5.1 Opposing concepts
5.1.1 The Intermediate Region
6 See also
7 Bibliography
8 References
9 External links

==========
intro only, pay site
The Clash of Civilizations? | Foreign Affairs

World politics is entering a new phase, and intellectuals have not hesitated to proliferate visions of what it will be-the end of history, the return of traditional rivalries between nation states, and the decline of the nation state from the conflicting pulls of tribalism and globalism, among others. Each of these visions catches aspects of the emerging reality. Yet they all miss a crucial, indeed a central, aspect of what global politics is likely to be in the coming years...

Conflict between civilizations will be the latest phase in the evolution of conflict in the modern world. For a century and a half after the emergence of the modern international system with the Peace of Westphalia, the conflicts of the Western world were largely among princes-emperors, absolute monarchs and constitutional monarchs attempting to expand their bureaucracies, their armies, their mercantilist economic strength and, most important, the territory they ruled. In the process they created nation states, and beginning with the French Revolution the principal lines of conflict were between nations rather than princes...

==========
Is the Clash of Civilizations PC now? | Via Meadia
When the protests against an American-made online video mocking the Prophet Muhammad exploded in about 20 countries, the source of the rage was more than just religious sensitivity, political demagogy or resentment of Washington, protesters and their sympathizers here said. It was also a demand that many of them described with the word “freedom,” although in a context very different from the term’s use in the individualistic West: the right of a community, whether Muslim, Christian or Jewish, to be free from grave insult to its identity and values.

“We want these countries to understand that they need to take into consideration the people, and not just the governments,” said Ismail Mohamed, 42, a religious scholar who once was an imam in Germany. “We don’t think that depictions of the prophets are freedom of expression. We think it is an offense against our rights,” he said, adding, “The West has to understand the ideology of the people.”

The point here is one we made in this weekend’s essay. The Clash of Civilizations thesis is not that there is something inherent in, say, Christianity or Islam that ensures conflict will arise between the two cultures. However, there is definitely a fault line between many of the cultures historically rooted in Christianity and those historically rooted in Islam that makes conflict between them more likely. Just witness the seemingly irreconcilable conceptions of “freedom” and “rights” in the two passages above.

==========
The Middle East Mess Part One: Over There | Via Meadia

The person who comes out of all this looking smartest is Samuel Huntington. His book on the “clash of civilizations” was widely and unfairly trashed as predicting an inevitable conflict between Islam and the west, and he was also accused of ‘demonizing’ Islam...

The Islamic value — and it a worthy one on its own terms and would certainly have been understandable to our western predecessors who punished blasphemy very severely — of prohibiting insults to the Prophet of Islam clashes directly with the modern western value of free expression. To the western eye (and it’s a perspective I share), a murderous riot in the name of a religion is a worse sin and deeper, uglier form of blasphemy than any film could ever hope to be. To kill someone created in the image of God because you don’t like the way God or one of his servants has been depicted in an artistic performance strikes westerners as an obscene perversion of religion — something that only a hate-filled fanatic or an ignorant fool could do...

==========
The Roots of Muslim Rage - Bernard Lewis - The Atlantic

At times this hatred goes beyond hostility to specific interests or actions or policies or even countries and becomes a rejection of Western civilization as such, not only what it does but what it is, and the principles and values that it practices and professes. These are indeed seen as innately evil, and those who promote or accept them as the "enemies of God."...

In Islam the struggle of good and evil very soon acquired political and even military dimensions. Muhammad, it will be recalled, was not only a prophet and a teacher, like the founders of other religions; he was also the head of a polity and of a community, a ruler and a soldier. Hence his struggle involved a state and its armed forces. If the fighters in the war for Islam, the holy war "in the path of God," are fighting for God, it follows that their opponents are fighting against God...

In the classical Islamic view, to which many Muslims are beginning to return, the world and all mankind are divided into two: the House of Islam, where the Muslim law and faith prevail, and the rest, known as the House of Unbelief or the House of War, which it is the duty of Muslims ultimately to bring to Islam...
==========

muhammad-elements-of-islam.jpg

(3095)

Islam certainly breeds and spreads all of those. Still waiting for someone to show where it doesn't!

Forum List

Back