Jan 26, 2012
I'm not sure? Can you help?
Evangelist Billy Graham hospitalized... Yes a 2012 win! him in the ground
GOP Loss in 2012 -Ryan / Romney and all three need to be in same box so
they can slap GOD around.. oops what went wrong where is GOD!...hahahaha

What a GODD year this will be! More freedoms for men and women across this land

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Some people are downright disgusting. And yet, God wants us to love even disgusting people, because He loves them. I wouldn't ever want to be a murderer in my heart.

God is doing miracles in the land. You can fight it all you want. and He may call Billy Graham to the other side. Won't change whats happening.

chiclets.jpg

Try the red ones.

• Banned
Some people are downright disgusting. And yet, God wants us to love even disgusting people, because He loves them. I wouldn't ever want to be a murderer in my heart.

God is doing miracles in the land. You can fight it all you want. and He may call Billy Graham to the other side. Won't change whats happening.

just got in the ring.... and on the otherside is nothing....so EZ to win.... god is for losers...
:badgrin:

• Banned

chiclets.jpg

Try the red ones.

Cumming from GODS Fluffer!

:clap2::eusa_whistle:

evangelist billy graham hospitalized... Yes a 2012 win! Him in the ground
gop loss in 2012 -ryan / romney and all three need to be in same box so
they can slap god around.. Oops what went wrong where is god!...hahahaha

what a godd year this will be! More freedoms for men and women across this land

negged

just got in the ring.... and on the otherside is nothing....so EZ to win.... god is for losers...

And that's why you will never see what's coming.

chiclets.jpg

Try the red ones.

Cumming from GODS Fluffer!

:clap2::eusa_whistle:
I wouldn't want to live in a universe where you're the crowning achievement.

again, I'd like to do my test...

Whatever faith you speak for, I get to throw you off the top of the Sears Tower. (I refuse to call it the Willis Tower). If God Catches you on the way down, I will not only convert to your religion, but I will sign over all my worldly goods. Yes, I will even do this if it's Mormonism!!!

If you go splat, everyone in your religion admits it's a fraud and goes home.

Any takers?

Whatever faith you speak for, I get to throw you off the top of the Sears Tower. (I refuse to call it the Willis Tower). If God Catches you on the way down, I will not only convert to your religion, but I will sign over all my worldly goods. Yes, I will even do this if it's Mormonism!!!

Any takers?

Does it creep you out at all to be saying exactly what the Devil tempted Christ to do?

Any takers?

Does it creep you out at all to be saying exactly what the Devil tempted Christ to do?

Well, no, because

1) That isn't what Satan told Jesus to do.
2) Reading the Bible, I have a hard time telling which one was the bad guy. Satan only killed 10 people, on a bet with God. God killed millions.
3) I don't believe in Satan any more than God. He's not going to catch you as you plummet to your death, either.

The fact is, you wouldn't take this test because you know as well as I do, no one is going to catch you on the way down. Because there is no one to catch you on the way down, and gravity is a cruel mistress.

wile_e_coyote_gravity.jpg

I can say after all these years of seeing him, he is probably one of the few that actually believed his own bullshit.
He is also one of the few that understand The Chosen(self chosen) and the sewer known as IsNtReal.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRg7xvWyYog]President Nixon & Reverend Billy Graham Discuss Jewish control of Media.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Any takers?

Well, no, because

1) That isn't what Satan told Jesus to do.
2) Reading the Bible, I have a hard time telling which one was the bad guy. Satan only killed 10 people, on a bet with God. God killed millions.
3) I don't believe in Satan any more than God. He's not going to catch you as you plummet to your death, either.

The fact is, you wouldn't take this test because you know as well as I do, no one is going to catch you on the way down. Because there is no one to catch you on the way down, and gravity is a cruel mistress.

wile_e_coyote_gravity.jpg

As I applaud your flavorful spew on facts, and for the picture made a boring subject interesting for a moment. I apologize that I have to correct you in regards to some calculations between the two.
Satan killed less god totaled the planet ,,,but a few, remember that 40 days and 40 nights of liquid fun for the whole family in bob them till sink. Enjoy

Last edited:

Any takers?

He's a useful idiot for Communism. No reason he'd mind being a useful idiot for Satan, too.

Any takers?

He's a useful idiot for Communism. No reason he'd mind being a useful idiot for Satan, too.

Between Communism and Satan, you certainly have a lot of invisible bogeymen you are afraid of, don't you?

I put out that test because it's rational. If there is a God, he should catch you. That'd be the right thing to do for someone who puts faith in him.

But there are no magic men in the sky or underground... Just a lot of silly myths made up by assholes to keep you under control. I refuse to play along.

Between Communism and Satan, you certainly have a lot of invisible bogeymen you are afraid of, don't you?

I put out that test because it's rational. If there is a God, he should catch you. That'd be the right thing to do for someone who puts faith in him.

But there are no magic men in the sky or underground... Just a lot of silly myths made up by assholes to keep you under control. I refuse to play along.

God damn it you're gonna play along by all that is holy we're gonna make you play along god damn it. don't you understand God damn it threatening you with internal damnation because I love you does not make you want play with me. God damn it this stuff is orgasmic

Last edited:

Yes they are...!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z_-ZDgwVog]Clint Eastwood Throat-Slash Gesture At RNC - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back