islam is a horrible ideology for human rights

Islam is for people who like to kiss dirty carpets and wipe their ass with rocks.

Islam is the religion of rationalism and logic.

It works because it takes human nature into consideration and is based of reality.

While rejecting secularism and liberal fantasy. :cool:

And Jonah was swallowed by a whale, and the red sea swallowed the Pharaohs army, and Noah built his ark, and the sun goes to a resting place. Because all that bunk and more is in the quran, and it was all obviously stolen from the bible stories.

5 key things about islam

1. mythical beliefs - all religions have these (faith) because its part of being a religion: having beliefs without proof until after the believer dies. the problem is people will believe almost anything.

2. totalitarianism - islam has no seperation of church and state: sharia law governs all. there is no free will in islam: only submission to the will of allah as conveniently determined by the imams who spew vapors to feather their own nests. there are no moderate muslims: they all support sharia law.

3. violence - islam leads the pack of all religions in violent tenets for their ideology & history: having eternal canonical imperatives for supremacy at all costs and calling for violence & intimidation as basic tools to achieve these goals.

4. dishonesty - only islam has dishonesty as a fundamental tenet: this stems from allah speaking to mohamhead, abrogation in the koran which explains how mo's peaceful early life was superseded by his warlord role later & surahs about infidels.

5. misogyny - present day islam is still rooted in 8th century social ethics: treating females as property of men good only for children, severely limiting their activities, dressing them in shower curtains and worse.

conclusions ??

there really are NO redeeming qualities for this muddled pile of propaganda.

islam is just another fascist totalitarian ideology used by power hungry fanatics on yet another quest for worldwide domination and includes all the usual human rights abuses & suppression of freedoms.

I could apply that to any number of religions and ideologies. Including Christianity. So why specifically Islam?

You think deceiving those that do not believe as you do is a good thing?

This doesn't follow from the preceding.

You: "....... If I had to be religious, I'd be Muslim. Not that I am particularly religious."

Me: "You think deceiving those that do not believe as you do is a good thing?"

I just asked you a direct question on a practice of islam to see if you supported it. Instead of answering it, you dodged.

This is just a description (mostly).

It didn't follow from what came before. The literal text, not strictly, and the presumption, not at all.

Last edited:

5 key things about islam

1. mythical beliefs - all religions have these (faith) because its part of being a religion: having beliefs without proof until after the believer dies. the problem is people will believe almost anything.

2. totalitarianism - islam has no seperation of church and state: sharia law governs all. there is no free will in islam: only submission to the will of allah as conveniently determined by the imams who spew vapors to feather their own nests. there are no moderate muslims: they all support sharia law.

3. violence - islam leads the pack of all religions in violent tenets for their ideology & history: having eternal canonical imperatives for supremacy at all costs and calling for violence & intimidation as basic tools to achieve these goals.

4. dishonesty - only islam has dishonesty as a fundamental tenet: this stems from allah speaking to mohamhead, abrogation in the koran which explains how mo's peaceful early life was superseded by his warlord role later & surahs about infidels.

5. misogyny - present day islam is still rooted in 8th century social ethics: treating females as property of men good only for children, severely limiting their activities, dressing them in shower curtains and worse.

conclusions ??

islam is just another fascist totalitarian ideology used by power hungry fanatics on yet another quest for worldwide domination and includes all the usual human rights abuses & suppression of freedoms.

I could apply that to any number of religions and ideologies. Including Christianity. So why specifically Islam?

Because "islam" touts itself as a "religion" of peace, not as a blood thirsty system of deceit, destruction, death, decay and dust. More violence is done in the "name of Allah", than any other being. 1400 years and counting of a systematic: convert, murder, or subjugate philosophy, and way too many people say: what is wrong with that?

This doesn't follow from the preceding.

You: "....... If I had to be religious, I'd be Muslim. Not that I am particularly religious."

I just asked you a direct question on a practice of islam to see if you supported it. Instead of answering it, you dodged.

It didn't follow from what came before. The literal text, not strictly, and the presumption, not at all.

It is "in practice":
muslim accuses "non-believer" of crime, "non-believer" is not equal in "trial"
islam declares homosexuality is "evil", yet islamic men, take "boys" as sex toys
muslim accuses woman of adultry, she is stoned or publicly whipped, humiliated.

But hey, you can continue to pretend there are no problems with islam if you want to

Please tell me where islam is the majority population, that people are trying to go there because the lifestyle is so good, or because they feel "secure" there (do they need bodyguards where ever they go)?

It is "in practice":
islam declares homosexuality is "evil", yet islamic men, take "boys" as sex toys

But hey, you can continue to pretend there are no problems with islam if you want to

Please tell me where islam is the majority population, that people are trying to go there because the lifestyle is so good, or because they feel "secure" there (do they need bodyguards where ever they go)?

This also doesn't follow from what comes before. "The literal text, not strictly, and the presumption, not at all."

It is "in practice":

This also doesn't follow from what comes before. "The literal text, not strictly, and the presumption, not at all."

:scared1: Pretend you don't understand the question/statement, that way you don't have to "think" about what islam actually promotes.

It is "in practice":

:scared1: Pretend you don't understand the question/statement, that way you don't have to "think" about what islam actually promotes.

This doesn't contradict what comes before, despite the tone.

You would be surprised at how many burqas I see on Wilshire Blvd, and women in abayas too. It's becoming quite common.
In a couple of more decades women dressed in burqas and abayas will be quite common everywhere in the U.S. :cool:

In a couple of more decades, LESS women will be wearing your stupid sheet over themselves because they'll see Islam for what it is, a religion that hates women and treats them like livestock.

This doesn't contradict what comes before, despite the tone.

Still dodging. Islam does not support truth (honesty, integrity, justice, fairness, opportunity, etc). Instead of "pretending" it is the same as the other two Abrahamic faiths, why don't you try to contrast the "three" of them. You might see something that you did not before.

Islam is a religion based on rationality and justice for all mankind.

And that is the reason so many people are attracted to it. :cool:

Only backwards people are attracted to Islam, just look at the muslim world, you guys haven't invented anything useful for about 1000 years now.
And covering the women with sheets? Sheesh, if men think that that's so great, you should try it yourself. But we know, you're a fake fakir who's too chicken to live by the quran or sharia. That's why YOU like Islam, the quran and sharia are optional in your beardless world full of toilet paper. :lol:

Islam is a religion based on rationality and justice for all mankind.

And that is the reason so many people are attracted to it. :cool:

When the islamic protesters are on television demonstrating, why are they holding up signs against freedom and for murdering all those that do not believe?

How is that "justice"? How is that "rational"?

5 key things about islam

conclusions ??

And 85% of Muslims voted for o, Nov. 6, 2012.

-- The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) released the results of an informal exit poll on Friday that shows more than 85 percent of American Muslim voters picked President Barack Obama in Tuesday's election.

That number is lower than a similar poll conducted in 2008 that showed 89 percent of American Muslims cast a ballot for Obama. :eusa_clap:

CAIR conducted the informal survey of 650 American Muslim voters, with just 4 percent of respondents stating that they voted for Mitt Romney.

For breakdown of poll results: CAIR Poll: More Than 85% of American Muslims Picked Obama | CNSNews.com

They are protesting the the western world's concept of freedom.

Which isn't freedom, but slavery to immorality and decadence. :cool:

Isn't someone "forcing" you to follow "their beliefs" slavery?
No one is "forcing" me to believe anything............. :cool:

Sunni: Islam is a religion based on rationality and justice for all mankind.

And that is the reason so many people are attracted to it.

Logical4u: When the islamic protesters are on television demonstrating, why are they holding up signs against freedom and for murdering all those that do not believe?

How is that "justice"? How is that "rational"?

Sunni: They are protesting the the western world's concept of freedom.

Which isn't freedom, but slavery to immorality and decadence.

Logical4u: Isn't someone "forcing" you to follow "their beliefs" slavery?

Sunni: No one is "forcing" me to believe anything.............

See islam on parade here, right here folks....
Ask them a direct question and watch them go into "cover and concealment". Point out how islam is doing the exact opposite of what they are saying, and watch them dodge, and pretend it doesn't happen. Yep the system of deceit, destruction, death, decay and dust in action. Replace the brain with Mohammed's dusty corruption, and they become islamic zombies, chanting: we are legion, resistance is futile, join us or die!

Forum List

Back