islam is a horrible ideology for human rights

[...unsourced lists, but which I'm fairly certain are highly biased and refer to a country none of us have ever set foot in...]

Every possible change in a society, if you consider whether it will or will not happen, must be considered in a context relative to the society you're talking about. Authoritarianism in the mid east will have a far different form than authoritarianism in the united states.

There is a quote: "When fascism comes to the united states, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross," or something like that. Everything is relative to the society/culture that is already in place.

But all who read this keep in mind that nobody, unless they actually live in Iraq or some such place, will actually be talking about creating a legal system in Iraq, etc. Most of us live in the united states, I assume, and all talk of legal codes/principles to implement are generally in the context of that person's own country.

So, again, because the society we "live" in is both (probably) America or some other english speaking country, and perhaps in a sense, the internet, and that none of us are lawmakers, and as such it's not practicalitys we're talking about, but principles, and not in the context of transplanting from some mid-eastern country:

The essence of the idea of sharia law is, I think, of "an eye for an eye," regardless of what does or does not go on in various mid-eastern countries; As i've said before, calling something by a name doesn't change what it is. And if two people use the same word for something, but define it differently, than all their comments are irrelevant to each other. So, whether one will refuse to associate the term "sharia law" with public stonings and what not, the essence, I think, in principle is "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth," literally.

The idea is that, if you kill someone, you are killed. If you cut out someone's eye, you have your eye cut out.

But more relevant to ordinary people would be things like: If you steal someone's treasured possession, you lose something of your own, that you value as much as they did that other item, and so on.

And this would not be so bad, as a legal principle.

Certainly not as bad as some present it.

Last edited:
It was a post demonstrating how two-faced, without honor, and dangerous islam can be. Why don't you want to "discuss" this deception that is throughout islam?
[/QUOTE=tarzan9600]
There were many discussion of deception already done and I think is enough; What I think need to be done right now is the following action i.e :
1. How to help the Converts to realize if Islam is danger to them as well as to the National Security.
2. How to help and to rescue the converts to go out again ( to leave Islam after they realize the danger of Islam towards human freedom) .
For question 1. the answer is to produce and distribute the Protection Booklet ; because ppl are like empty handed facing Qur'an and Hadith played by preacher of Islam as a weapon book.
For question 2. the answer is smkind of counselling in term of overcoming the "Nerve effect" of the ritual and drill carried out daily along their lifetime.It also need booklet.
I suggest the Admin can make this two issues as a starter thread,and hope you guys say your idea about that items. Nov 22nd 2012.

These people scare the fuck out of me.
More and more of them are moving toward the crazy fanatic side of this religion.
It is becoming more apparent that we will have no choice but to kill them before they kill us.
I thought Iran would be moving more toward reality with their younger people replacing the hard line fanatics but I may be wrong.

[/quote=Hollie]
1.I’m sure that we have to redefine or interpretation of the “moderate” moslem.
2.Where is this “moderate Islam”? Who are its spokesmen?
3. Why are their voices inaudible?

4.It seems that "moderate moslems", are only too willing to align themselves with a deathcult-like, totalitarian ideology.

5.even the most "moderate" Moslem will passively, grudgingly assist his militant co-religionists with his silence. He knows that the koran and the ahadith are on the jihadists' side.

6.Which of the two groups is the controlling, dominant and operative reality of Islam? Which politico-religious ideology is 100% hors de combat in its aspirations to dominate Western countries and kill or subjugate infidels?

[/QUOTE=tarzan9600]
1.The new definition should be : The SECOND RATE MUSLIMS=The Non ARABIC WAHHABIST =THE SERVENT.
2.They are in the Non Arabic Ethnic countries, which were dominated using religion as a MASK or COVERENCE by the WAHHABIST ARAB ( The FIRST RATE MUSLIMS) long time ago such as : Pakistan, Afghanistan ,Malaysia , Indonesia, Sudan, Non Arab African countries,etc; The on going domination or invasion in progress is in South Thailand, South Philipine, Kasmir,manipulating the CONVERTS to become Wahhabist soldiers of fortune,(Q 9;111 ) etc with the booty of war arranged in (Q :.?;41)-Al Anfal?, Also in Europe ,and USA.
3.Because they are afraid toward the BOSS, lest their HAJJ QUOTA restricted.
4.That's the attitude of the SERVENT nation.
5. They are obediently follow their BOSS, as a result of TRAINING and DRILLING using rituals, which make them obedient without reserve.
6.Of course THE BOSS is dominant.
7. That's to enlighten your burden of thought so you can think of idea to support real act to resist against the invasion using the Muslim Immigrants.
To be continued. Dec 19th 2012.

Forum List

Back