islam is a horrible ideology for human rights

@XY:To oppose or stop Islamisation / Arabisation we need as follows:
1.Change the old perception that Islam is mighty, which were spread by Jews and Arabs and West politicians Arab lovers.
2.The new perception should be:
a. Arab is the core and the Non Arab Muslims are the plasma;
b. Arab is the producer of Islam (Q), Non Arab Muslims are the victims of forced usage of Islam(Q);
c.Isolate Arab from the plasma , Arab will be easily or easier to confront.
d Non Arab Muslims can be educated or reeducated using "The protection booklet" showing the shortcomings of Q, so they want and willing to leave Islam.
3. "Rescue the Converts program" to be included in the next demo anti Islam by EDL, ADL,SION,and the like.
4.All type of INFIDELS all over the world should be working together and united.
5.To be continued.
10.27th 2012. Tarzan9600.

Watching our leaders bow to islam....again with the whole Bengazi catastrophie. See how your dear leader thinks of his "representatives"? See how he puts measures in place to "protect" them? See how he has the resources at hand, but chooses to use them on buying friends in the ME or to throw another white house party? If you think he cares about you, you might want to take a second look.

These people scare the fuck out of me.
More and more of them are moving toward the crazy fanatic side of this religion.
It is becoming more apparent that we will have no choice but to kill them before they kill us.
I thought Iran would be moving more toward reality with their younger people replacing the hard line fanatics but I may be wrong.

It is becoming more apparent that we will have no choice but to kill them before they kill us.
[/QUOTE=tarzan9600]
Every body if they are INFIDEL are scared, but we still have chance to deal with them peacefully;
If you get my proposal in my post, this is a non war treatment i.e education of ethic or behaviour for the Arab as the CORE, and reeducation for the Non Arab Muslims-as the PLASMA ( including Iran) about the falseness of Q, so they want and willing to leave Islam.
This can be done by making and distributing "booklet protection" for the converts and the Non Arab Muslims, that Islam is a doctrine to subjugate or to invade Non Arab nations, and this doctrine is disguised in the form of religion.( Every body knows that now, thanks to some gentlemen such as Geert Wilders, Wafa Sultan, Ali Sina,and others)
If you love freedom of humanity,share to yr friend, especially from SION, who want to STOP ISLAMIZATION ON NATIONS.
Also read Atlas Shrug /Pamela Gelder about " SUING Muhamad in the court", We should all support such activity, and make demo supporting that act in the future , because its been two years and is still in progress.
Awaiting for yr next opinions,to be continued, Thanks.

background articles about mohamhead & the evil koran

Ten Myths About Islam - Exposing Islamic Lies
It is the intention of this book to dispel ignorance about Islam and to expose it to the light of open and honest investigation...

Myth #5 - Mohammed was a Prophet from Allah
As was alluded to above, the lifestyle of looting and pillaging took men who were already accustomed to violence and hardship, and made them even more wicked and depraved in their violent deeds. The violence which we see in Islam and which will be explored in greater detail later, did not arise without a source. It comes from the pattern established by Mohammed and the early Muslim leadership. It was from their example that Muslims learned the ways of violence, murder, and subjugation.

A Topical Study of the Qur'an
The purpose of this book is to take the mystery out of a study of the Qur'an for non-Muslims and provide a Christian comparison of the Qur'an and the Bible...

History of Mohammed and the Qur'an
Tragic Childhood, Marriage Marred by Death, Religious Quest, The Qur'an, Decade of Rejection, Holy War, Mohammed’s Success, Qur'an Becomes a Book, Attributes of the Qur'an, Teachings of the Qur'an

Status of Women
The general perception is that Muslim men treat women as if they are inferior. Is this behavior a cultural problem or is it based squarely on the teaching of the verses Mohammed recited, which are recorded in the Qur'an? The twenty-nine verses gathered in this chapter make it obvious that Islam teaches that men are not only superior, and thus have authority over women, but they are even commanded to beat them if they are rebellious.

Islamic Law
The Qur'an deals extensively with Islamic law as seen in this collection of one hundred and six verses. Islam is a very legalistic faith. It centers its message on the law. It emphasizes submission to both the commands found in the Qur'an and Islamic tradition found in Muslim history books called the “Hadith.”

Warfare and Peace
If there seems to be an evolution in the Qur'an verses on warfare and peace, it might be due to something that was covered in chapter one on the history of the Qur'an. It is worth repeating here that for ten years Mohammed recited verses in Mecca that did not include passages on warfare. Then Mohammed and his followers migrated to Medina where “Jihad” or “holy war” verses were introduced. Jihad increased in importance as time went on, so the verses on warfare became more and more harsh and generalized in the later passages in the Qur'an.

and very important concept "abrogation"
Peace or Jihad? Abrogation in Islam :: Middle East Quarterly

That there is no compulsion in Islam and that Islam is a religion of peace are common refrains among Muslim activists, academics, officials, and journalists. In an age of terrorism and violent jihad, nowhere, they argue, does the Qur'an allow Muslims to fight non-Muslims solely because they refuse to become Muslim.[5] Proponents of Islamic tolerance point to a number of Qur'anic verses which admonish violence and advocate peace, tolerance, and compromise.

But not all verses in the Qur'an have the same weight in assessment. Unlike the Old or New Testaments(?), the Qur'an is not organized by chronology but rather by size of chapters. Even within chapters, chronology can be confused. In sura 2, for example, God revealed verses 193, 216, and 217 to Muhammad shortly after he arrived in Medina. God only revealed verses 190, 191, and 192 six years later. This complicates interpretation, all the more when some verses appear to contradict.

The Qur'an is unique among sacred scriptures in accepting a doctrine of abrogation in which later pronouncements of the Prophet declare null and void his earlier pronouncements. Four verses in the Qu'ran acknowledge or justify abrogation:

2:106 - When we cancel a message, or throw it into oblivion, we replace it with one better or one similar. Do you not know that God has power over all things?
16:101 - When we replace a message with another, and God knows best what he reveals, they say: You have made it up. Yet, most of them do not know.
13:39 - God abrogates or confirms whatsoever he will, for he has with him the Book of the Books.
17:86 - If we pleased, we could take away what we have revealed to you. Then you will not find anyone to plead for it with us.

Rather than explain away inconsistencies in passages regulating the Muslim community, many jurists acknowledge the differences but accept that latter verses trump earlier verses. Most scholars divide the Qur'an into verses revealed by Muhammad in Mecca when his community of followers was weak and more inclined to compromise, and those revealed in Medina, where Muhammad's strength grew...

They sound like Obama supporters!

More and more of them are moving toward the crazy fanatic side of this religion.
I thought Iran would be moving more toward reality with their younger people replacing the hard line fanatics but I may be wrong.

I’m sure that we have to redefine or interpretation of the “moderate” moslem. Where is this “moderate Islam”? Who are its spokesmen? Why are their voices inaudible?

It seems that "moderate moslems", are only too willing to align themselves with a deathcult-like, totalitarian ideology. For example, as we’re seeing with more openness, The Muslim Brotherhood creed has everything to do with the Islamic creed, the worldwide Islamic ummah, Islam's integrated ideology of conquest and subjugation, and the willingness of its adherents to cooperate in that effort. That willingness might be differentially distributed, but even the most "moderate" Moslem will passively, grudgingly assist his militant co-religionists with his silence. He knows that the koran and the ahadith are on the jihadists' side. He also knows that the jihadists would feel little compunction about declaring him an apostate and slaughtering him and his entire family, were he to fail of his religious obligation to advance Islamist ideology and "defend" islamism.

Ask yourself, "Do the Muslims who devote entire infrastructures toward causing death and destruction fear their "moderate" Moslem brothers and sisters or is it the other way around?" Which of the two groups is the controlling, dominant and operative reality of Islam? Which politico-religious ideology is 100% hors de combat in its aspirations to dominate Western countries and kill or subjugate infidels?

Read the posts of sunni boy who claims islamism will "take over" the West.

1.Change the old perception that Islam is mighty, which were spread by Jews and Arabs and West politicians Arab lovers.
b. Arab is the producer of Islam (Q), Non Arab Muslims are the victims of forced usage of Islam(Q);
d Non Arab Muslims can be educated or reeducated using "The protection booklet" showing the shortcomings of Q, so they want and willing to leave Islam.
3. "Rescue the Converts program" to be included in the next demo anti Islam by EDL, ADL,SION,and the like.
4.All type of INFIDELS all over the world should be working together and united.
5.To be continued.
10.27th 2012. Tarzan9600.

Every body if they are INFIDEL are scared, but we still have chance to deal with them peacefully;
If you get my proposal in my post, this is a non war treatment i.e education of ethic or behaviour for the Arab as the CORE, and reeducation for the Non Arab Muslims-as the PLASMA ( including Iran) about the falseness of Q, so they want and willing to leave Islam.
This can be done by making and distributing "booklet protection" for the converts and the Non Arab Muslims, that Islam is a doctrine to subjugate or to invade Non Arab nations, and this doctrine is disguised in the form of religion.( Every body knows that now, thanks to some gentlemen such as Geert Wilders, Wafa Sultan, Ali Sina,and others)
If you love freedom of humanity,share to yr friend, especially from SION, who want to STOP ISLAMIZATION ON NATIONS.
Also read Atlas Shrug /Pamela Gelder about " SUING Muhamad in the court", We should all support such activity, and make demo supporting that act in the future , because its been two years and is still in progress.
Awaiting for yr next opinions,to be continued, Thanks.

interesting stuff :)

i don't quite follow the core/plasma analogy, but clearly the "producer" of islam is the DEVIL :) :) and yes arabs are humans but sadly they have been infected with the disease of islam. sometimes this illness can be cured and the human saved, but many times it cannot and instead must be treated like an aggressive toxic cancer that kills the host & infects other people, so it must be stopped !!

education is very important, as most normal human beings given a level playing field and accurate information about choices between the numerous available religions will NOT CHOOSE islam unless they want to either dominate other people or be controlled like a robot, which to me indicates some kind of mental weakness needing fulfilment

Farzana Wahidy, Photographer

by NavyOne

It would be easy to caption the below picture with something wry and snarky, such as Are you my mommy? But the truth is, women in Afghanistan face a rough road. I won’t bow to their culture, forgive their quaint cultural mores. I like the fact that some of them are being empowered through photography:

Farzana-Wahidy-The-Women-of-Kabul.jpg

Farzana-Wahidy-1.jpg

From http://themellowjihadi.com/2012/10/27/farzana-wahidy-photographer/&r=keyword&word=hot

Where are the NAGS about this? [National Association of Women]

by NavyOne

It would be easy to caption the below picture with something wry and snarky, such as Are you my mommy? But the truth is, women in Afghanistan face a rough road. I won’t bow to their culture, forgive their quaint cultural mores. I like the fact that some of them are being empowered through photography:

Farzana-Wahidy-1.jpg

From http://themellowjihadi.com/2012/10/27/farzana-wahidy-photographer/&r=keyword&word=hot

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMWcpPESyLU]The Canvas Prison - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, more of the religion of subjugation

by NavyOne

Farzana-Wahidy-1.jpg

If you look closely there appears to be water marks where her mouth is. Bet she sweats and breathes heavy in that thing. It can't be good for her but what do Muslim men care.

by NavyOne

Farzana-Wahidy-1.jpg

If you look closely there appears to be water marks where her mouth is. Bet she sweats and breathes heavy in that thing. It can't be good for her but what do Muslim men care.

Muslim men only care that islam encourages them to subjugate others (their personal feelings of inadequacies must be immense to allow them to do what they do to other HUMAN BEINGS). That is why they will not condemn the attacks on women of other religions or "unaccompanied" muslim women. Their "religion" teaches them that they have no personal responsibility for their own actions. This is exactly opposite of the teachings of Yeshua (who they call one of their prophets). Makes you wonder why they believe that one prophet that goes against everything ever taught by the Lord of Abraham should be worshipped.

5.To be continued.
10.27th 2012.

[/quote=XY]
interesting stuff :)
... and yes arabs are humans but sadly they have been infected with the disease of islam. sometimes this illness can be cured , but many times it cannot and instead must be treated like an aggressive toxic cancer that kills the host & infects other people, so it must be stopped !!:clap2:
[/QUOTE=tarzan9600] 1.Can you show the real case showing the illness can be cured?
( cause I never heard such a thing).
2.I want to know your idea of how to stop the disease of Islam as to compare with my proposal above?
3.You have so many data of Islam, yet I can't see any solution you propose for each of your data; I wonder what is your goal of showing those data?.
4.West are in serious situation even desperation,judging from so many video of Europe besieged by Muslims immigrant, Could some one "tell me why"- some West people seems didn't care or unaware?( I hope more audience join this discussion especially from SION, EDL, ADL, and the like , to make merrier climate.). Oct 31st 2012.

"Islam is a horrible ideology for human rights"

Well, unfortunately this is an obvious truth, in that Islam is based in Sharia Law, a cruel, medieval system of utmost brutality. We are all aware of their brutal punishments.

Westernized, secular, Muslims no doubt have different values but all Islamists wish to institute Sharia Law as their ultimate objective.

Sharia Law was conjured up by primitive desert dwellers 1.400 years ago and it would drag us up to the Dark Ages.

Muslim women are the most beautiful and well behaved women in the world. :thup:

burka-Islam-women-Muslim.jpg

You'd be well behaved with you were threatened with gang rape, acid in the face, lashes, beatings, stoning... for disobeying.

What's beautiful about the women in the picture? They can't even be bothered to wash their sheets. Do they even shave their legs, arms, armpits, cameltoe and mustache?

1.Can you show the real case showing the illness can be cured?
( cause I never heard such a thing).
2.I want to know your idea of how to stop the disease of Islam as to compare with my proposal above?
3.You have so many data of Islam, yet I can't see any solution you propose for each of your data; I wonder what is your goal of showing those data?.
4.West are in serious situation even desperation,judging from so many video of Europe besieged by Muslims immigrant, Could some one "tell me why"- some West people seems didn't care or unaware?( I hope more audience join this discussion especially from SION, EDL, ADL, and the like , to make merrier climate.). Oct 31st 2012.

1. yes look at these websites & their link sections, they are run by ex-muslims & have many testimonies from other ex-muslims who decided to go apostate after either learning more about islam or just getting sick of all the allah mohamhead koran sharia hadiths caca
http://www.answering-islam.org/
http://www.islamreview.com/
http://www.faithfreedom.org/
http://www.islam-watch.org/
and plenty more do internet searches :)
http://www.google.com/search?num=30&hl=en&safe=off&q=muslims+converting+to+christianity
http://www.google.com/search?num=30&hl=en&safe=off&q=high+profile+muslims+convert+to+christianity

2. i agree education is #1 priority because i think currently in western society too many people believe islam is a "religion" and similar to xnity, which is totally wrong. generally people in west already know alot about evils of xnity, but do not have a similar level of information about islam & just assume it's basically the same as xnity. big mistake. #2 priority i'm guessing will be civil unrest in europe & sadly this is already starting because i don't think the crazed hordes of non-assimilating mooselimb immigrants are going to see the light & drop their delusional b.s. for EURABIA caliphate

3. goal is to educate people :)
4. see #2 yes need to get more people involved :)

2-16-11-kick-the-muslims-out-europa.jpg

SION911poster.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back