Is violence to one another wrong?

Do you think it's morally wrong to punch someone out(knock-out game) or loot someones business because you hate that they're a different race???

I look at all the blacks knocking whites out and I wonder how you can morally or logically justify such? Liberals in philosophy love to think of things as morally or logically. So how??

Does this "knockout game" actually exist anywhere but Fox Noise?

Anyone here ever actually seen it?
There are hundreds of videos, so yes, many people have seen it.

Yeah I know about "videos". I'm asking has anyone actually witnessed it. As in, in the real world.

Wow Pogo, I didn't realize you were that big a piece of shit.

Of course the knockout game is real.

Pogo is usually pretty level headed. He's all but hurt from 11/4.

He also hates it when someone points out what a sanctimonious bitch he is. He's simply a farther Left version of FakeSmarmy.

Do you think it's morally wrong to punch someone out(knock-out game) or loot someones business because you hate that they're a different race???

I look at all the blacks knocking whites out and I wonder how you can morally or logically justify such? Liberals in philosophy love to think of things as morally or logically. So how??

Yeah I know about "videos". I'm asking has anyone actually witnessed it. As in, in the real world.

So you've witnessed it?

So you've witnessed it?

I didn't witness whites lynching blacks in the 50s and 60s either, but I know they happened.

Good Lord Pogo...

So -- you've witnessed it?

Yanno when I was a tiny kid some joker made a gag video about the spaghetti harvest in Italy. They showed Italian women with baskets cheerfully picking the ripe vermicelli off the branches.

I thought that was real too. I didn't know any better.

So you've witnessed it?

I didn't witness whites lynching blacks in the 50s and 60s either, but I know they happened.

Good Lord Pogo...

That's actual history.

And don't call me Good Lord Pogo. My proper title is Your Most Exalted Pogitude, or for short, Your Excremency.

So you've witnessed it?

Good Lord Pogo...

That's actual history.

And don't call me Good Lord Pogo. My proper title is Your Most Exalted Pogitude, or for short, Your Excremency.

Sorry Pogo, the joking around with you is over. I thought you were at least honest.

Turns out you're no better than the Guno's or the SpeedShooters of the board.

He also hates it when someone points out what a sanctimonious bitch he is. He's simply a farther Left version of FakeSmarmy.

I pretty much slept through 11/4. What do I care? I did get out to vote. Didn't follow up to see who won. It's out of my control at that point.

So you've witnessed it?

Good Lord Pogo...

That's actual history.

Sorry Pogo, the joking around with you is over. I thought you were at least honest.

Turns out you're no better than the Guno's or the SpeedShooters of the board.

You don't see a difference between on the one hand an actual historical event, chronicled in newspapers of record -- and on the other hand a contrived fearmonger TV story designed to build ratings?

Oy.

I saw a video of obama's inauguration. I wasn't there so I guess it didn't happen. Moon landing? All a fake.
Twin Towers going down? Doctored video. John Kennedy is alive and living in Portugal. The Dallas film was a hoax. Holocaust? Never happened. You weren't there to see any of it in person.

I pretty much slept through 11/4. What do I care? I did get out to vote. Didn't follow up to see who won. It's out of my control at that point.
Bullshit! You're all pissy that the GOP kicked your boy's ass.

So you've witnessed it?

Good Lord Pogo...

That's actual history.

Your Excremency? How about we just call you what you post? Bullshit.

"My boy"? What the fuck are you talking about? You don't have a clue who I voted for.

I saw a video of obama's inauguration. I wasn't there so I guess it didn't happen. Moon landing? All a fake.
Twin Towers going down? Doctored video. John Kennedy is alive and living in Portugal. The Dallas film was a hoax. Holocaust? Never happened. You weren't there to see any of it in person.

Why Portugal?

You think any of that, any one at all -- compares in any way with a Fox Noise ratings-baitings gimmick? You actually want to compare the Nazi holocaust with the "knockout game"?
"New Black Panthers" anyone? Shirley Sherrod? Van Jones? Hello?

Last edited:

White people did much worse than the knock out game. How did whites morally or logically justify their violence?

"My boy"? What the fuck are you talking about? You don't have a clue who I voted for.
He has no idea what he's talking about, as usual.

Like white wingers don't play the knockout game or the equivalent. How many people have played this "game?" Not many, unless it's an ignorant racist, like you, posting junk.

Forum List

Back