Is violence to one another wrong?

Do you think it's morally wrong to punch someone out(knock-out game) or loot someones business because you hate that they're a different race???

I look at all the blacks knocking whites out and I wonder how you can morally or logically justify such? Liberals in philosophy love to think of things as morally or logically. So how??
The perpetrators have no concept of morality or logic. "Wasp bruh"is about as far as they get. LIBTARDS have no clue either since to them, everything is relative. So we are stuck with concealed carry, be aware, duck at the right moment...and then shoot them six to eight times.

If someone attacks me , I won't shoot them. Nope, I'm going to hurt them instead.
I'm 76...I will shoot them.

I'm almost 70 and me too. I can't take the hits like I used to be able to. Now it's simply not worth the risk.

Do you think it's morally wrong to punch someone out(knock-out game) or loot someones business because you hate that they're a different race???

I look at all the blacks knocking whites out and I wonder how you can morally or logically justify such? Liberals in philosophy love to think of things as morally or logically. So how??

White people did much worse than the knock out game. How did whites morally or logically justify their violence?

And those who committed such crimes were rightly prosecuted. Unfortunately not all, but a good proportion. I would likewise like to see anyone engaging in the "knockout game" likewise prosecuted. Don't you? Or are you merely a hypocritical black racist scumbag?

The perpetrators have no concept of morality or logic. "Wassup bruh" is about as far as they get. LIBTARDS have no clue either since to them, everything is relative. So we are stuck with concealed carry, be aware, duck at the right moment...and then shoot them six to eight times.
Too bad the blacks didn't take your advice when they were being lynched by the slack jawed cracker jackanapes in the south

The folks who took the videos saw it, I would suppose, idiot.

That's the answer I expected: "I would suppose".

I concur. I've never seen it either. Gullible's Travels...
So by your standards there was no 9/11 because you didn't personally see it.

Again, that was an actual news event. Therein lies the distinction.
No both were news events. And both were only primarily seen by people on video.

Like white wingers don't play the knockout game or the equivalent. How many people have played this "game?" Not many, unless it's an ignorant racist, like you, posting junk.

It is kind of ironic that a stupid question thread asking if violence is wrong would be started by a guy who threatens people on the board...

Do tell. A Fox Noise ratings poke is a "news event" in what way? Is it unusual?

Of course, maybe it is a real news event -- if it's a phenomenon that actually exists. Have you ever seen it? Has anyone?

Exactly. That's why I posed the question. A stranger walking up and punching somebody doesn't qualify as "news". But the suggestion that it's some kind of movement could be... if such a trend actually exists outside of some muckraking TV channel scriptwriter out for ratings.

Aye, there's the rub.

White people did much worse than the knock out game. How did whites morally or logically justify their violence?

And those who committed such crimes were rightly prosecuted. Unfortunately not all, but a good proportion. I would likewise like to see anyone engaging in the "knockout game" likewise prosecuted. Don't you? Or are you merely a hypocritical black racist scumbag?

you are kidding right? whites prosecuted in the south for lynching black people? it wasn't until the federal government got involve in the 60's that the cretins were brought to justice under federal law.

It was an old-fashioned lynching, carried out with the help of county officials, that came to symbolize hardcore resistance to integration. Dead were three civil rights workers, Michael Schwerner, Andrew Goodman, and James Chaney, all shot in the dark of night on a lonely road in Neshoba County, Mississippi.

The Mississippi Burning Trial United States vs. Cecil price et al. 1967

Lynching in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
“We Can Control Our Affairs Pretty Well”: Southern Senators Protest Proposed Antilynching Legislation
'Between 1882 and 1964, nearly five thousand people died from lynching, the majority African-American. The 1890s witnessed the worst period of lynching in U.S. history. Lynchings, often witnessed by large crowds of white onlookers, were the most extreme form of Southern white control over the African-American population, regularly meted out against African Americans who had been falsely charged with crimes but in fact were achieving a level of political or economic autonomy that whites found unacceptable. The history of failed attempts to pass federal antilyching legislation goes back to 1894, when a House bill to set up a committee to investigate lynchings failed. In 1922, the House passed a bill to make lynching a Federal crime, but despite President Warren G. Harding’s support, Southern senators filibustered and defeated it. In 1933, President Franklin D. Roosevelt failed to support an antilynching bill proposed by the NAACP, fearing that key Southerners lawmakers would retaliate and interfere with his New Deal agenda. In February 1948, President Harry S. Truman asked Congress for federal antilynching legislation. In the following testimony to a House subcommittee, four Southern Congressmen discussed their reasons for opposing what they deemed federal interference in state judicial responsibilities and defend segregation and the “peaceful relations now existing between white man and Negro” in the South. Congressman Charles E. Bennett (Florida) also offered his historical explanation for lynching". None of the bills under consideration by the subcommittee passed.

We Can Control Our Affairs Pretty Well Southern Senators Protest Proposed Antilynching Legislation

Of course, maybe it is a real news event -- if it's a phenomenon that actually exists. Have you ever seen it? Has anyone?

Exactly. That's why I posed the question. A stranger walking up and punching somebody doesn't qualify as "news". But the suggestion that it's some kind of movement could be... if such a trend actually exists outside of some muckraking TV channel scriptwriter out for ratings.

Aye, there's the rub.
You said did anyone here ever see an incident happen. If not then you contend it never has. So again stop ducking the question. Since you did not personally see the planes hit the towers did it happen?

Yes, it's morally wrong.

It's also morally wrong of you to blame all the woes of the world on black people.

Like white wingers don't play the knockout game or the equivalent. How many people have played this "game?" Not many, unless it's an ignorant racist, like you, posting junk.
Hell...White people made up the knockout game anyway..

Bullshit. There are whites to this very day occupying land they stole from Blacks after running them out of towns all over the country with mob violence.

Anyone doing the knockout game should be prosecuted but we already know they are. Since when is it legal to go around hitting innocent people? Can you show me one case where someone played the knockout game and was not prosecuted? They cant be white.

Aye, there's the rub.
I can find you hundreds of videos. If we assume that 10% of the attacks are recorded, that means it has happened thousands of times. But you weren't there so it doesn't count. Were you in Auschwitz to see Jews marched into the gas chambers?
No? Then by your logic, it didn't happen. Right or wrong?

I saw a video of obama's inauguration. I wasn't there so I guess it didn't happen. Moon landing? All a fake.
Twin Towers going down? Doctored video. John Kennedy is alive and living in Portugal. The Dallas film was a hoax. Holocaust? Never happened. You weren't there to see any of it in person.

Why Portugal?

You think any of that, any one at all -- compares in any way with a Fox Noise ratings-baitings gimmick? You actually want to compare the Nazi holocaust with the "knockout game"?
"New Black Panthers" anyone? Shirley Sherrod? Van Jones? Hello?
Why not Portugal? The point was not to compare the knock out game to the holocaust. It was to point out the absurdity of your argument that seems to be that if I have not personally witnessed a gang of roving delinquents punching someone's lights out, it didn't happen.

You are freaking impossible. I know you aren't stupid, Possum. What other excuse for your idiocy can there be than the election results have caused a mini stroke?

Of course it's wrong. Offenders doing the knock out game should be executed. Or as a liberal compromise have both their hands cut off. Problem is we don't take law and order seriously in this country so this kind of nonsense goes unchecked. No fear, no law and order. Simple as that.

People keep missing the fact that white people in Europe started the knockout game. It was orginally called Happy slapping.

Happy slapping - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Happy slapping is a fad originating in the UK in which one or more people attack a victim for the purpose of recording the assault (commonly with a camera phoneor a smartphone). Though the term usually refers to relatively minor acts of violence such as hitting or slapping the victim, more serious crimes such as themanslaughter of a pensioner[1] and sexual assault have been classified as "happy slapping" by the BBC

Hell...White people made up the knockout game anyway..

When? If so, I condemn it. Do you condemn senseless violence???

People keep missing the fact that white people in Europe started the knockout game. It was orginally called Happy slapping.

Happy slapping - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Happy slapping is a fad originating in the UK in which one or more people attack a victim for the purpose of recording the assault (commonly with a camera phoneor a smartphone). Though the term usually refers to relatively minor acts of violence such as hitting or slapping the victim, more serious crimes such as themanslaughter of a pensioner[1] and sexual assault have been classified as "happy slapping" by the BBC
So that makes it OK?

Forum List

Back