Is violence to one another wrong?

Do you think it's morally wrong to punch someone out(knock-out game) or loot someones business because you hate that they're a different race???

I look at all the blacks knocking whites out and I wonder how you can morally or logically justify such? Liberals in philosophy love to think of things as morally or logically. So how??

Like white wingers don't play the knockout game or the equivalent. How many people have played this "game?" Not many, unless it's an ignorant racist, like you, posting junk.
Hell...White people made up the knockout game anyway..

When? If so, I condemn it. Do you condemn senseless violence???
Yes I condemn senseless violence.

People keep missing the fact that white people in Europe started the knockout game. It was orginally called Happy slapping.

Happy slapping - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Happy slapping is a fad originating in the UK in which one or more people attack a victim for the purpose of recording the assault (commonly with a camera phoneor a smartphone). Though the term usually refers to relatively minor acts of violence such as hitting or slapping the victim, more serious crimes such as themanslaughter of a pensioner[1] and sexual assault have been classified as "happy slapping" by the BBC
So that makes it OK?
It was ok when white people did it. Why arent you condemning when whites did it?

Is there any point to this thread?
Yes. The OP doesn't like black people and wanted us all to know.

I like them enough to want them to stop killing each other at 4,500 a year(91% of 50% of all murders in the United states are blacks killing blacks). I like them enough to attempt to reason with them that destroying their stores and businesses is harmful to them. You're the one that hates black people. As you want this kind of shit to keep on going on that only hurts blacks.

And How exactly is NOT wanting violence = a sign of not liking blacks? Are you saying that blacks are violent and not liking violence is a sign of not liking blacks.

Your reasoning seems flawed.

That's the answer I expected: "I would suppose".

I concur. I've never seen it either. Gullible's Travels...
So by your standards there was no 9/11 because you didn't personally see it.

Again, that was an actual news event. Therein lies the distinction.
No both were news events. And both were only primarily seen by people on video.

Do tell. A Fox Noise ratings poke is a "news event" in what way? Is it unusual?

Of course, maybe it is a real news event -- if it's a phenomenon that actually exists. Have you ever seen it? Has anyone?

Exactly. That's why I posed the question. A stranger walking up and punching somebody doesn't qualify as "news". But the suggestion that it's some kind of movement could be... if such a trend actually exists outside of some muckraking TV channel scriptwriter out for ratings.

Aye, there's the rub.
You said did anyone here ever see an incident happen. If not then you contend it never has.

No I did not. You and your ilk plugged that conclusion in on your own. Learn to read.

That's the answer I expected: "I would suppose".

I concur. I've never seen it either. Gullible's Travels...
So by your standards there was no 9/11 because you didn't personally see it.

Again, that was an actual news event. Therein lies the distinction.
No both were news events. And both were only primarily seen by people on video.

Do tell. A Fox Noise ratings poke is a "news event" in what way? Is it unusual?

Of course, maybe it is a real news event -- if it's a phenomenon that actually exists. Have you ever seen it? Has anyone?

Exactly. That's why I posed the question. A stranger walking up and punching somebody doesn't qualify as "news". But the suggestion that it's some kind of movement could be... if such a trend actually exists outside of some muckraking TV channel scriptwriter out for ratings.

Aye, there's the rub.
I can find you hundreds of videos. If we assume that 10% of the attacks are recorded, that means it has happened thousands of times. But you weren't there so it doesn't count. Were you in Auschwitz to see Jews marched into the gas chambers?
No? Then by your logic, it didn't happen. Right or wrong?

Wrong.

I saw a video of obama's inauguration. I wasn't there so I guess it didn't happen. Moon landing? All a fake.
Twin Towers going down? Doctored video. John Kennedy is alive and living in Portugal. The Dallas film was a hoax. Holocaust? Never happened. You weren't there to see any of it in person.

Why Portugal?

You think any of that, any one at all -- compares in any way with a Fox Noise ratings-baitings gimmick? You actually want to compare the Nazi holocaust with the "knockout game"?
"New Black Panthers" anyone? Shirley Sherrod? Van Jones? Hello?
Why not Portugal? The point was not to compare the knock out game to the holocaust. It was to point out the absurdity of your argument that seems to be that if I have not personally witnessed a gang of roving delinquents punching someone's lights out, it didn't happen.

You are freaking impossible. I know you aren't stupid, Possum. What other excuse for your idiocy can there be than the election results have caused a mini stroke?

Just curious why you'd end up with Portugal, out of anywhere. Not important.

I'm really not interested in what my argument "seems to be" to those who insist on plugging in their own conclusions. You decided, not me, that the absence of witnesses means nonexistence. Further, not only are you trying to compare real dramatic historical events like holocaust and 9/11 -- events that actually destroyed lives on grand scales -- with a mythological anonymous battery, you're trying to compare single events (e.g. 9/11) with what is advertised as a popular trend. 9/11 was an event. It doesn't happen in random cities on random days as some "fad" that a single TV channel of highly questionable integrity claims as a story.

My contention is that this so-called "knockout game" as a trend -- a national practice -- is made-up crap invented by Fox Noise for the purpose of selling soap. If that is not the case, i.e. if there really is a practice going on around the country its perpetrators call "the knockout game", then chances are somebody somewhere at some time has actually witnessed it. Such a report would undermine my theory that it's made-up TV crap. So I put the question out there, and got no reports -- no one can say they've actually seen it happen.

That's not an absolute obviously ... doesn't prove or disprove anything. But if this alleged "knockout game" were really going on on a national scale, somebody somewhere could actually confirm it. That is, if its actually happening and Fox Noise isn't massaging bullshit stories. So in the absence thereof, my theory --- that TV whores like Fox Noise will exaggerate or just plain make stuff up in order to race-bait their audience and therefore draw ratings... is looking pretty solid. I can't prove the negative. But the Fox Noise positive that it purports is going on, is by contrast found wanting.

Not that they've ever done this sort of thing before. Except for Jeremiah Wright. And ACORN. Oh and Shirley Sherrod. Oh wait, and the "New Black Panthers". And there was Henry Louis Gates. What? Oh yeah, Van Jones. And OK, "hip hop barbecue". But there's no way that's a pattern of fearmongering race-baiting storyline massaging designed cynically to put the emotional hooks deep into an audience that's overwhelmingly old and white. No way. Fox Noise is pure as the driven snow.

Ain't dat right?

Gullible's Travels....

Last edited:

I like them enough to want them to stop killing each other at 4,500 a year(91% of 50% of all murders in the United states are blacks killing blacks). I like them enough to attempt to reason with them that destroying their stores and businesses is harmful to them. You're the one that hates black people. As you want this kind of shit to keep on going on that only hurts blacks.

And How exactly is NOT wanting violence = a sign of not liking blacks? Are you saying that blacks are violent and not liking violence is a sign of not liking blacks.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Those stats should make you happy. No one believes you arent petrified of Blacks as you come here to decry the horrors of the Black race everyday. Who do you think you are fooling?
laugh.gif

People keep missing the fact that white people in Europe started the knockout game. It was orginally called Happy slapping.

Happy slapping is a fad originating in the UK in which one or more people attack a victim for the purpose of recording the assault (commonly with a camera phoneor a smartphone). Though the term usually refers to relatively minor acts of violence such as hitting or slapping the victim, more serious crimes such as themanslaughter of a pensioner[1] and sexual assault have been classified as "happy slapping" by the BBC
So that makes it OK?
It was ok when white people did it. Why arent you condemning when whites did it?

No sane person thinks it was okay for whites to kill blacks milkweed.

So that makes it OK?

Who said cave monkeys were sane?

So that makes it OK?

rightwinger hey bro I know how concerned you are about racist remarks.

Carla_Danger too

So that makes it OK?

Carla_Danger too
Calling for help is a glaring weakness you have. You run around calling people apes and you think I will allow that to go unpunished? :laugh:

So that makes it OK?

Carla_Danger too
Calling for help is a glaring weakness you have. You run around calling people apes and you think I will allow that to go unpunished? :laugh:

LOL @ you believing you are punishing anyone.

By the way, a man who is against unwarranted violence wouldn't hope a cop who will not be found guilty of any crime would be killed by vigilantes, as you clearly expressed you hoped for.

Carla_Danger too

By the way, a man who is against unwarranted violence wouldn't hope a cop who will not be found guilty of any crime would be killed by vigilantes, as you clearly expressed you hoped for.
Key word being unwarranted. Its evident I am punishing you. You keep crying and starting threads in my honor. I must be a constant source of frustration for you.

If you care, you would do something and post about black violence does not help. It only serves to increase racial tension, fear, and hate.

If you care, you would do something and post about black violence does not help. It only serves to increase racial tension, fear, and hate.
If pointing out racial violence is considered bad, then we are in serious trouble.

Carla_Danger too

Key word being unwarranted. Its evident I am punishing you. You keep crying and starting threads in my honor. I must be a constant source of frustration for you.
You are a constant source of amusement to many.

So that makes it OK?

Who said you were human?

Forum List

Back