Is this forum all right wingers?

Yes it's true. Most people here are conservative. That's because to be here you have to have a computer, which means you have to have a job to pay for it, and you have to be educated enough to know how to type some, work buttons and a mouse. That usually leaves most liberals behind.

first three posters are Righties :p

By the time you posted it was 3 lefties and 3 righties...

I'd say the board is about 65% right 35% left. Why I think that is true is because lefties are more emotion driven rather than factual driven... meaning feeling like Obama is good and Mitt is bad is enough for most liberals, no homework needed, no polices debated.

thats why cons rarely use links to back-up their zaney assertions unless their backs are against the wall? :eusa_boohoo:

Then, their first-"response" is......

916.gif

Shithead must have me on ignore.......:eek:.......for a guy who says he kicks ass.....how come he did not kick mine?.....of course maybe he read what i said about him and he agrees....

personally, I consider myself a fiscally conservative and socially moderate. The fiscal conservative side is what seems to come out the most here.

I consider myself socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

I was against The Patriot Act, TARP, the Iraq invasion/occupation and the way most of the bailout was spent.
And I do not believe that any corp is too big to let fail.

What the heck happend to PAYGO? That seemed to be working.

This is what I think most people in the US are, but we get people like Bush and Obama that say they will do just as we want yet seem to do the opposite.

You've got a pretty short fuckin' memory........

Lil' Dumbya RUNS from bin Laden!!!!!! (....As usual.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k]The Hunt For Bin Laden - YouTube[/ame]

Super Obama ZAPS HIM!!!!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsIR9BxOwo]CIA Chief Panetta: Obama Made 'Gutsy' Decision on Bin Laden Raid - YouTube[/ame]

super%20obama.jpg

Fascism is an ultra left system, conservatives want as little to do with that as possible.

I don't see how its a left system but anyways this is what a lot of neo cons obviously enjoy and want...they may deny it but that's what we have now and will have under Romney if he is elected

Corporatocracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fascism is a system of gov't control but not ownership of the means of production. Conservatives want nothing to do with that, they want as little gov't control or intervention as possible. Myself, I'm a bit more moderate, I dislike gov't intervention but it is necessary to preclude the dishonest and unfair practices that would occur if there was no regulation at all.

.....Like when a Republican is in-office!!!!!

Watch, as.....Lil' Dumbya RUNS....AGAIN.....and, NOMINEE-OBAMA grabs the reins of a runaway-economy!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lszj3LNL7zg]Frontline - 02 Money, Power and Wall Street - YouTube[/ame]​

You've got thousands of years of history and political science on one side, and one book and the cokehead DJ Beck on the other. You Pub dupe jackazzes are INCREDIBLE IGNORAMI....ay caramba.

appears to be about 90+% to the right..

lol..

And the site is hosted in Texas!

This board was all liberals--when Obama was running for office. Should give you a clue as to what is going on in this country right now---:badgrin::badgrin:

There are 320,000,000 Americans. There are around 200 active USMB posters.... sometimes a few thousand viewers. This MB doesn't represent anything but the opinions of a handful of annoymous internet users.

Representative proportionately to the overall population and at the same ratio to reality as most polls.

Yeah, you guys are getting beaten down. Romney has isolated the TP lead dude in the do-nothing VP slot, and he will go to work to isolating the Bachmanns, etc., who do not get on line with his programs.

The TP as well as the libertarians have shot their bolts. It's over, unless Romney loses.

appears to be about 90+% to the right..

lol..

And the site is hosted in Texas!

I'd say it's about 70-30 Conservative to Liberal depending how you grade.

Overall a nice mix of views, moderators who are reasonably fair and take their responsibilities seriously, and a lot of very nice functionality on being able to post links, vids and pictures.

You should really give it a chance.

Yeah, you guys are getting beaten down. Romney has isolated the TP lead dude in the do-nothing VP slot, and he will go to work to isolating the Bachmanns, etc., who do not get on line with his programs.

The TP as well as the libertarians have shot their bolts. It's over, unless Romney loses.

Romney's going to lose.. and five minutes after he is, the TEA Party will be saying it was because he wasn't conservative enough.

But even if he wins, it's not his party. People were more excited at the convention by Christie and Ryan, not him, and that's NEVER a good sign.

Romney's going to lose.. and five minutes after he is, the TEA Party will be saying it was because he wasn't conservative enough.

But even if he wins, it's not his party. People were more excited at the convention by Christie and Ryan, not him, and that's NEVER a good sign.

Considering Romney isnt speaking until tonight, how can you honestly claim the convention was more excited about the others than Romney? It seems to me that that determination would be literally impossible before tonight.

Does it bother you at all to make claims that cant possibly be true? It may or may not turn out to be true when all is said and done, but as of right now it's blatantly untrue. And that doesnt bother you? Not even a little?

Forum List

Back